[Future LN Translation Suggestion] Nourin

Have an idea on improving Baka-Tsuki?
Know a great light novel series that should be translated? Tell us here.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Please read the New Project Petition Guidelines before posting!

Do you wish to see this Novel (series) Translated?

Yes
100%
Not really (Please give a reason)
No votes
No (Please give a reason)
No votes
I might try translating this
No votes

Total votes: 10

edmond321
Astral Realm

[Future LN Translation Suggestion] Nourin

Post by edmond321 »

Just finished the anime. It was actually pretty good. I suck at explaining things so just go check it out if you haven't.
The references and parodies are hilarious. I want to know more of the backstory, and also what happens later on.

I'd be more than happy to provide copies of the LN if there are people who want to work on a Nourin project. I'd love to see how the series ends. I want to see if
Spoiler! :
Ringo will ever be able to smile again. :(
Synopsis:
Spoiler! :
When the national idol Kusakabe Yuka suddenly retired from the entertainment business, it shocked the world and it devastated teenager Hata Kosaku. Kosaku was Yuka's biggest fan and her departure left him depressed. His classmates at the Tamo Agriculture School finally are able to get him to leave his room and attend his class, but to everyone's amazement, Kusakabe Yuka (her stage name) comes into the class under the name Kinoshita Ringo as a transfer student. Kosaku realizes he has the once in a lifetime opportunity to get to personally know his dream girl and, together with his group of friends, try to find out why she is here and become closer than just classmates.

(Source: MangaHelpers)

Return to “Future Project Suggestions”