Lapis Lazuli

Have an idea on improving Baka-Tsuki?
Know a great light novel series that should be translated? Tell us here.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Please read the New Project Petition Guidelines before posting!

Would you like to see this Light Novel to be translated?

Yes,Please!
100%
No,not very interesting.
No votes

Total votes: 6

blaster_bullet
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Lapis Lazuli

Post by blaster_bullet »

Will anyone start with Souyuu no Lapis Lazuli LN?. The author is Hajime Asano.http://lndb.info/light_novel/Soukyuu_no_Lapis_Lazuli http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=120146
Fifty years ago a witch died and left behind what was called the "Witch's Legacy". It is now the modern day where it is said that whosoever collects all 99 pieces of the Witch's Legacy or "Witchcraft" will be granted one wish.
I read the manga. It was very interesting. Its based on the light novel and its still ongoing with 7 vols. released.
Last edited by Darklor on Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: removed dead image links
Cthaeh
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Lapis Lazuli

Post by Cthaeh »

Can you edit your first post with more information, such as a synopsis. Here are the project petition guidelines, which list things that should be in the post. New topics that don't follow any of those guidelines may be deleted.
Slytrimz
Astral Realm

Re: Lapis Lazuli

Post by Slytrimz »

I'm new to this site. In fact ve been looking for a light novel website for a while for the very reason to read 3 specific light novels I found from manga.
Lapis Lazuli is one of them so ifi can do anything to help this post I'll gladly do it.

Return to “Future Project Suggestions”