To Aru Majutsu no Index SS Volume 3 and DRRR Crossover

Have an idea on improving Baka-Tsuki?
Know a great light novel series that should be translated? Tell us here.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Please read the New Project Petition Guidelines before posting!
otac0
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

To Aru Majutsu no Index SS Volume 3 and DRRR Crossover

Post by otac0 »

Yes, they exist. I found them in Chinese (links below) and I'm willing to translate them, but if Js06 is willing then I submit. I have no idea if they're licensed or not, but seeing as how the other SS novels and the Oreimo crossover are still available, I guess these should be okay too.

SS Volume 3

Durarara Crossover
Cthaeh
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: To Aru Majutsu no Index SS Volume 3 and DRRR Crossover

Post by Cthaeh »

This should probably get moved to the Index subforum, but I'll leave it here for a few days for visibility until OP sees. Also, I removed links to the CH raws, as posting raws generally against the rules (it's a little fuzzy for things that don't have a license, which I don't know if that applies, but just to be on the safe side).

On to the topic of the post, I believe the SS is already translated under the name Toaru Majutsu no Index: New Testament SS. (The cover appears the same anyways)

I'm not sure if js06 checks the forums too much, so you may have better luck trying to contact him on his talk page. Even though someone else did ask about the Drrr crossover already there, you may have better luck getting an answer if you mention that you're asking to decide whether you should translate it yourself.
otac0
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: To Aru Majutsu no Index SS Volume 3 and DRRR Crossover

Post by otac0 »

Thanks, didn't notice. Still new here :)

It does look like New Testament SS is the SS third volume (never noticed it) but since someone has already asked about the Durarara crossover, I guess this post can just be deleted. Thanks though.

Return to “Future Project Suggestions”