Shinigamihime no Saikon

Have an idea on improving Baka-Tsuki?
Know a great light novel series that should be translated? Tell us here.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Please read the New Project Petition Guidelines before posting!

"Do you wish to see this Novel (Shinigamihime no Saikon) Translated?"

"Yes"
100%
"Not Really (Please give a reason)"
No votes
"No (Please give a reason)"
No votes

Total votes: 2

hyprmoni
Astral Realm

Shinigamihime no Saikon

Post by hyprmoni »

Hi guys, I'm pretty new to Light Novels but I read Shinigamihime no Saikon translated by Icarus Bride Scanlations and loved it. Unfortunately only one chapter was translated so I read the manga adaptation and was wondering if anyone who can read Japanese can translate it. I don't really know if I also have to provide scans (which honestly I don't have) or if you guys have a source you can find them from? Thanks again and please don't burn me for making stupid requests, this is my first post on any forum XD.
Last edited by Lunar Vitae on Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Added poll
Lunar Vitae
Administrator
Favourite Light Novel: Maria-sama ga Miteru

Re: Shinigamihime no Saikon

Post by Lunar Vitae »

Wow, there's almost no information about this as a light novel anywhere. Synopsys and some images, sure. But other details not belonging to the manga are scarce.

I'm sure you read the New Project Petition Guidelines before posting, so I'll address the other issue: you do not need, nor are you allowed, to provide "scans" for the translators to translate. Those who are interested, willing, and able will pick the project up at their own pace and discretion.

I'll go ahead and make the poll for you, but building the rest of the post to get interest is up to you. :wink:
Feel free to contact me here, on Discord (#5703), or on the wiki (Leviticus)!

Join our Discord!

Current Projects:
Maria-sama ga Miteru (Project Manager, Editor)
Kreo
Astral Realm

Re: Shinigamihime no Saikon

Post by Kreo »

I would also love for this to be translated; and I know for a fact it is not licensed as I have spent the last three hours scouring the net for any inkling I might be able to read it. Alas, to no avail.

Alicia Faitlin, daughter of an impoverished aristocratic family, was forced into an arranged marriage by her uncle, but the groom is killed suddenly in the middle of the ceremony.
Although Alicia has been labeled “The Princess of Death” due to this incident, there's someone pursuing the matter of a second marriage with her. He is an upstart noble whose family was recently promoted to the ranks of the aristocracy, Kashburn Licen. This man is rumored to be a "Tyrant" but--?!

It is a completed series with 16 novels and two side stories;

1 - The Princess of Death's Second Marriage (Shinigami Hime no Saikon/死神姫の再婚)
2 - The Clock Duke of The Rose Garden (Baraen no Tokei Koushaku/薔薇園の時計公爵) 
3 - The Hungry Clown and The Toy Soldier (Harapeko Douke to Omocha no Heitai/腹ぺこ道化と玩具の兵隊)
4 - My Prince Charming (Watashi no Kawaii Ouji-sama/私の可愛い王子様)
5 - The Smile and The Saint of Forgiveness (Hohoemi to Yurushi no Seija/微笑みと赦しの聖者)
6 - The King Who Lives in a Cage of Mirrors (Kagami no Ori ni Sumu Ou/鏡の檻に棲む王)
7 - The Solitary Archduke Who Eats Repulsive Food (Kokou naru Akujiki Taikou/孤高なる悪食大公) 
8 - The Holy Woman of The Wings That Cannot Fly (Tobenai Tsubasa no Seijo/飛べない翼の聖女) 
9 - The Maid in Love and The Beloved Bride (Koisuru Maid to Aishi no Hanayome/恋するメイドと愛しの花嫁)
10 - The Maiden of Beginnings and The Teacher of Endings (Hajimari no Otome to Owari no Kyoushi/始まりの乙女と終わりの教師)
11 - The Dear You of The Predetermined Destiny (Sadamerareshi Unmei no Anata/定められし運命の貴方) 
12 - I Cannot Say to Anyone of My First Love With You (Darenimo Ienai Hatsukoi no Kimi/誰にも言えない初恋の君)
13 - The Awakened Queen and The Dream Princess (Mezameshi Joou to Yume no Ohime-sama/目覚めし女王と夢のお姫様)
14 - The Happy Prince of Solitude (Hitoribocchi no Koufuku na Ouji/ひとりぼっちの幸福な王子)
15 - The Beast Prince and The Princess of Death (Kaibutsu Ouji to Shinigami Hime/怪物王子の死神姫)
16 - The Holy Mother of Sweet Poison (Amaki Doku no Seibo/甘き毒の聖母)

Short Stories Collection (短編集) - Episode of Five Bonds (Itsutsu no Kizuna no Makuaigeki/五つの絆の幕間劇)
Short Stories Collection (短編集) - Episode of Four Loves (Yottsu no Ai no Makuaigeki/四つの愛の幕間劇)

Please, anyone; save me from my suffering. For an in depth sample, there is a manga series with the same title that will give you a good idea of how amazing this series is. It only encompasses the first novel and the fact there are fifteen novels more of it just out of my reach is driving me crazy.

Return to “Future Project Suggestions”