Fate prototype

Have an idea on improving Baka-Tsuki?
Know a great light novel series that should be translated? Tell us here.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Please read the New Project Petition Guidelines before posting!

Do you wish to see this Novel (series) Translated?

Yes
100%
Not Really (Please give a reason)
No votes
No (Please give a reason)
No votes

Total votes: 2

Tazdeviltron1
Astral Realm

Fate prototype

Post by Tazdeviltron1 »

I was wondering if anyone would like to translate fate prototype's light novel ? I've only seen parts of been translated by fans on forums on other sites but no full translation. I've looked to see if it's being licenced in english but I couldn't find anything to suggest it only for fate stay night. I have the first 2 books of the light novel in japanese but unfortunately I don't understand japanese. So are you guys interested in reading it? Yes reasons why? No reasons why? And anyone willing to pick up translating it? :D
Last edited by R~S on Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added poll
Kasari
Astral Realm

Re: Fate prototype

Post by Kasari »

I am extremely interested in seeing this translated. I am still learning Japanese, and I'm still a beginner at it. Still, I am interested in translating this series,if you're okay with a beginner like me doing it. The updates would be slow, though. But I promise to do my best to make sure that it is completely translated.
Tazdeviltron1
Astral Realm

Post by Tazdeviltron1 »

Kasari wrote:I am extremely interested in seeing this translated. I am still learning Japanese, and I'm still a beginner at it. Still, I am interested in translating this series,if you're okay with a beginner like me doing it. The updates would be slow, though. But I promise to do my best to make sure that it is completely translated.
Sure it's better then having no one translate it. Maybe along the way more people will be interested in helping. ^.^
Kasari
Astral Realm

Post by Kasari »

Tazdeviltron1 wrote:
Kasari wrote:I am extremely interested in seeing this translated. I am still learning Japanese, and I'm still a beginner at it. Still, I am interested in translating this series,if you're okay with a beginner like me doing it. The updates would be slow, though. But I promise to do my best to make sure that it is completely translated.
Sure it's better then having no one translate it. Maybe along the way more people will be interested in helping. ^.^
Yeah. That's true. Thank you very much. ^_^ I hope that more people do jump in and help. I've been interested in seeing this be translated for quite a while. I'm glad to finally have the chance to help it get translated.

Return to “Future Project Suggestions”