OLD MEMBER WONDERING WHERE THINGS LIKE TORADORA WENT?

Have an idea on improving Baka-Tsuki?
Know a great light novel series that should be translated? Tell us here.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Please read the New Project Petition Guidelines before posting!
JGwinworth
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

OLD MEMBER WONDERING WHERE THINGS LIKE TORADORA WENT?

Post by JGwinworth »

I must admit it has been a good 5 years since I've visited. So long, in fact, I had to create a new account. Anyway, when I used to frequently visit I loved to see the progress on favorites such as Toradora among others and you would even have the future chapters set up for viewers to see what is on the way.... lol well even though yes it would take like a year for a chapter but I remember you being understaffed and the such. Anyway did I miss something big or did someone force you to drop these works? I understand this may be the wrong board to post this but I just got back in here and I needed to know if you still had those old works around b/c I came here to read them. Thank you so much for any information and help!
-JG
R~S
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel: Index!

Re: OLD MEMBER WONDERING WHERE THINGS LIKE TORADORA WENT?

Post by R~S »

Well, as for Toradora, it got fully translated and then not so long ago, removed, since it's a licensed series. You can check the official releases here.
Baka-Tsuki discord server

Return to “Future Project Suggestions”