Ichigo 100% novels

Have an idea on improving Baka-Tsuki?
Know a great light novel series that should be translated? Tell us here.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Please read the New Project Petition Guidelines before posting!
xlsacreddragonlx
Astral Realm

Ichigo 100% light novels?

Post by xlsacreddragonlx »

Hello everyone, I'm new here. I so happened to stumble upon this website after coming across translations to the Suzumiya Haruhi novels. I intend to start reading them tomorrow morning since as of now I'm about to go to sleep.

Anyways, seeing as how you guys/gals (those of Baka-Tsuki) are looking for some future projects, I thought you might like the Ichigo 100% novels. They're are just 2 of them, so it'll be shorter than most other series. I know it's a old, but I've recently finished the manga and would like to read the novel. So, uhh...I hope you'd consider it and would like to think that others would like it too :D .
cotton
Astral Realm

Post by cotton »

You've read the manga! You've seen the well-drawn pictures of Manaka doing his shocked-face as yet another progressively younger girl makes a blatant pass at him.

In chapter after chapter you've watched him dither endlessly over confessing his feelings to one or other of the two main girls.

You stuck it out, despite the repetitive plot devices and the frustrating dithering, because it was so well-drawn and you hoped that one day, eventually, Manaka would make up his mind and do something.

Just when you're about to give up hope, after 17 tedious volumes, Manaka finally comes to a decision.

And picks the wrong girl.

Please, no more Ichigo. I beg of you.
xlsacreddragonlx
Astral Realm

Post by xlsacreddragonlx »

It wasn't that bad -.-'', though sometimes Manaka did annoy me with his indecisiveness. But regardless of that, I liked the story plot, which is why I'm just curious about what the novels are about.
AyaToujo
Astral Realm

Ichigo 100% novels

Post by AyaToujo »

Hi everyone, i saw that you translate novels. I have searched a lot for Ichigo 100% novels translated ones but i havent find one. so could you please think about to translate Ichigo 100% 2 novels.

The two novels are:
Ichigo 100% - My Sweet Memory of Ichigo
232 pages
Publisher: 集英社

Ichigo 100% - Koi ga hajimaru? Satsuei gashuku
150 pages
Publisher: 集英社

I will be very glad if you decide to translate them!!

also there was already requestt bout it http://www.baka-tsuki.net/forums/viewto ... &sk=t&sd=a

SO PLEASE GRANT MY WISH FOR THE NEW YEAR!!

thanks for your help.
Nerevarine
Astral Realm

Re: Ichigo 100% novels

Post by Nerevarine »

No

tche....maybe that came off a bit too harsh....

listen...if you can find a translator for it...then by all means go ahead and we can host it

but to tell you the truth.... the Ichigo 100% manga had to have been.....the worst thing i have ever read
AyaToujo
Astral Realm

Post by AyaToujo »

do you know any translaters who can do it?

i can buy the novel and scan it to the net

i want so badly to read it :'(
ShadowZeroHeart
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by ShadowZeroHeart »

Well, you are asking the major question of this forums/site. We always have a lack of translators. Most translators came with a project in mind already, and they are unlikely to have completed their jobs so fast to be available. IF we do know of translators who can do it, they most probably are involved in the projects of B-T already. Unlike what most may think that we are like free-to-hire translators, we are more of free translators that are already busy at something... So sadly, the answer is probably no unless some project is completed at least.
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
The violence brought about by sinful men
Shall now be used once more.
If you were created to save this world,
If there is a single shred of hope left for the future of mankind,
I am very sorry, but, please begone!
dragonst
Project Translator

Post by dragonst »

Shadow's right. We translators have way too much to do lol. If I wasn't already involved in toradora and also contemplating translating watashitachi no tamura-kun, I would have been rather interested in translating the novels, especially since there's only 2 volumes. But then the current situation in B-T right now is too many projects, too little translators, sorry! Unless you can get a translator or if a translator from B-T is willing to pick this up then you probably won't be able to read the novel in the short run.
彼らの任務は一つ。
友軍のために死ぬこと。
誰にも知られることなく、散っていく命がありました。
決して語られることのない戦いがありました。
明日さえも見えない絶望の中で、今日を生きる権利すら奪われた戦士たち。
守るべき祖国から捨てられ、戦争の大義も、勝利の栄光も、自らの名前さえも奪われた戦士たち。
そして、理想を追い求め、自らの手を血に染める戦士たち。
戦場という絶望の中で、彼らが見た希望とは何だったのでしょうか?
そして、彼らが守り抜いたものとは、何だったでしょうか?
死か、それとも解放か?
これは、歴史を変えた名もなき戦士たちの物語。

-戦場のヴァルキュリア3-
AyaToujo
Astral Realm

Post by AyaToujo »

oh i see, sorry to bother you. I'll request it later on when B-T will be more available.
Krikit
Mikuru Bunny

Post by Krikit »

ahhh...we've disheartened somebody.... :cry:

But yeah...currently, any translators in Japan for one, are in the midst of preparing for finals, as University finals and the like take place all throughout January. Then there's the fact that as the T-lators age, they get other commitments like family, work, etc, and it's no longer free fun with games and translating like in college...we're experiencing that now :)

Well, we still have alot of projects, and translators working on them, but those translators already dedicate a significant portion of their time to those novels, and adding another would slow the pace of translation, which alot of people would be depressed about.... :arrow: me :mrgreen:

But if you can browse other forums, search for people that are willing to translate something if they like it, etc etc, and then see if they'll work on it. Right now though, we are pretty much booked with our work and the holidays and the like...so sorry.
AyaToujo
Astral Realm

Post by AyaToujo »

no problimo

happy new year!!
Darknemo2000
Senior Project Editor

Post by Darknemo2000 »

Well I have a question, like if it is a side novel volumes dealing with what we already know or is it from some alternative universe, or maybe it is giving us another ending (for those who were not happy with Nishino ending).

If it is just basically following the smae universe and same couple, I would say no as we already have manga for that, if it changes a couple then maybe it is not so bad as it would give something for Aya fans to look.
dragonst
Project Translator

Post by dragonst »

That was a brilliant point! Haha I hated the Nishino ending :evil: Aya FTW!
彼らの任務は一つ。
友軍のために死ぬこと。
誰にも知られることなく、散っていく命がありました。
決して語られることのない戦いがありました。
明日さえも見えない絶望の中で、今日を生きる権利すら奪われた戦士たち。
守るべき祖国から捨てられ、戦争の大義も、勝利の栄光も、自らの名前さえも奪われた戦士たち。
そして、理想を追い求め、自らの手を血に染める戦士たち。
戦場という絶望の中で、彼らが見た希望とは何だったのでしょうか?
そして、彼らが守り抜いたものとは、何だったでしょうか?
死か、それとも解放か?
これは、歴史を変えた名もなき戦士たちの物語。

-戦場のヴァルキュリア3-
AyaToujo
Astral Realm

Post by AyaToujo »

well its not other ending its other story, I mean like other side story before the ending
p.s. the ending should be with AYA@!!
Nerevarine
Astral Realm

Post by Nerevarine »

hmmm....

well... i would have to say...

while i didnt like the series as a whole....i actually did like the ending

it did a good job surprising me

an ending most authors wouldnt dare do

also...Satsuki was my favorite

Return to “Future Project Suggestions”