Guin Saga

Have an idea on improving Baka-Tsuki?
Know a great light novel series that should be translated? Tell us here.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Please read the New Project Petition Guidelines before posting!
Cthaeh
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Guin Saga

Post by Cthaeh »

Etheraxia wrote:Ugh, this is embarrassing, but it seems like I'm not even allowed to reply to a PM due to my newbie status on the forums.
This was your third post, so you should gain the ability to send pm's within the next hour to day as the system updates.
Etheraxia wrote:I have a way for translating this that might be easier, but I'll leave that for the conversation.
This may or may not be relevant for what you're thinking, but I'm going to leave this link here, which lists the requirements for posting content derived from machine translation.
Etheraxia wrote:Since Vertical has only published the first 5 volumes, I'm hoping we can start after vol. 5.
You should check with the admin Teh_ping to be sure, but I believe the current policy would require starting at vol 9 for translations posted on BT.
animalia
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by animalia »

well we can host volumes 6-8 on my blog
Etheraxia
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Etheraxia »

@Cthaeh

Okay, yeah I can PM now. Though machine translation would be used as an assist (for kanji reading via wwjdic or the similar), it won't be definitely won't become my crutch to lean on. Either way, I had actually meant something else, but it was nice to read the guidelines and know more about the rules. I'm fine with following whatever guidelines. I'm new to this, so as animalia says, I guess we will host 5-8 on their blog.

@animalia

Sent you an email.

Return to “Future Project Suggestions”