The Sacred Blacksmith

Have an idea on improving Baka-Tsuki?
Know a great light novel series that should be translated? Tell us here.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Please read the New Project Petition Guidelines before posting!

Do you want this series to be translated?

Yes
98%
No
1%
Maybe
1%

Total votes: 964

Misogi
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: The Sacred Blacksmith

Post by Misogi »

It's up to the translators to choose on which series they want to work. Sadly for you (but hopefully for us), you can't force us to translate a series.
Twitter : @MisogID
----
Sans plume, ni sanité (Without feathers nor sanity), a blog reeking of sickness. Wipe your minds before entering.
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: The Sacred Blacksmith (Seiken no Blacksmith)

Post by Darklor »

jascaicps1 wrote:I have just started watching the anime and then discovered it was a light novel. So I was wondering if you could translate it since the anime most likely will not cover all the content of this series. If you can't do it now, can you at least put it on a "to-do list"?
There isnt any "to do list"! Every translation is voluntary, so when there isnt anyone interested in translating it then there is also no translation - so the only chance to get a translation would be to do it yourself! So learn Japanese and translate it yourself! - (Or find a professional translator who you have to pay to do it for you. Or maybe buy the license, pay a translator and publish it yourself...)
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.
royaloyalz
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: The Sacred Blacksmith (Seiken no Blacksmith)

Post by royaloyalz »

jascaicps1 wrote:I have just started watching the anime and then discovered it was a light novel. So I was wondering if you could translate it since the anime most likely will not cover all the content of this series. If you can't do it now, can you at least put it on a "to-do list"?

Hahaha! This definitely caught my attention!

I think I will be reading the manga one of these days.

And like the others have mentioned, unfortunately for you, unless someone expresses interest in translating this, the only way to see this getting translated would be to initiate the project yourself, say, by learning Japanese and becoming a translator! That is the time method.

Alternatively, if you are rich, you can always hire professional translators to help you translate the novels.

A rough estimate on the price should be roughly $4000 per novel, probably more. :lol:
Don't you just love reading? I think it is one of the joys of life, where we can escape the cold reality of the world and exist in something so much more fun and exciting! ^_^
Bomb2chest
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: The Sacred Blacksmith

Post by Bomb2chest »

I would love to see these Light novels translated. Surprised it still has not been licensed.

Return to “Future Project Suggestions”