Can he escape dead on that day?

Have an idea on improving Baka-Tsuki?
Know a great light novel series that should be translated? Tell us here.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Please read the New Project Petition Guidelines before posting!

Do you wish to see this Novel (series) Translated?

Yes
67%
Not Really (Please give a reason)
33%
No (Please give a reason)
No votes

Total votes: 3

rikimtasu
Haruhiist Disciple
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Can he escape dead on that day?

Post by rikimtasu »

Amazonlink,as usual:
http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%81%9D%E3%81 ... 4094511423

Synopsis:
I'm dead.All those 17 year with any good things. ....but for that thing called 玛基艾尔,if i goes back to collect mircale debris,then i will be able to escape the death on the next time.A girl named Sophia from Nordic,友实who is good at drawing,and sister at the neighbors 弥宵--玛基艾尔 don't really tell me what is a mircale debris,but i think left no regret on this life,i have to care about the girls around me,but....the one which gain the 3rd GAGAGA light novel awards.

Chinese+Original ver of synopsis just in case:
Spoiler! :
我死了。没有任何好事的、十七年人生。……不过按那个叫玛基艾尔的生物来说、如果我回到十岁重新收集“奇迹碎片”的话就能在下次逃过一死的样子。从北欧转校来的明朗少女索菲娅、擅长绘画的友实、能让我撒娇的邻居姐姐弥宵——虽然玛基艾尔没有告诉我奇迹碎片是个什么玩意儿,但我想为了这一次绝不留下遗憾、要珍惜着和身旁的女孩们之间的交往。但是……第三次轻小说大奖赛ガガガ奖获奖作。

人物介绍
----------
八户钢一
----
我。十七岁时死亡,回到十岁将人生重新来过。

玛基艾尔
---
《游戏》的执行者。和钢一共同行动。

索菲娅·美冴·贝尔蒙德
----
从瑞典来的转校生。大众偶像。

信丘友实
----
擅长绘画的少女。外号是“呆实”。

矢口弥宵
----
钢一青梅竹马的姐姐。

Japanese:
内容紹介
------
僕は死んだ。何もいいことがない、17年の人生だった。……でもマキエルと名乗るいきものが言うには、
もういちど10歳からやり直し“奇跡の欠片”をあつめれば次は死なずにすむらしい。
北欧から転校してきた明るいソフィア、絵がうまいとも実、甘えさせてくれる隣のお姉さん弥宵――
奇跡の欠片がなんなのかマキエルは教えてくれなかったけど、僕はまえはぜんぜんできなかった、
身近な女の子たちとのふれあいをたいせつに生きよう、
こんどは悔いを残さないために、と思った。だけど……。
第3回ライトノベル大賞ガガガ賞受賞作。

内容(「BOOK」データベースより)
-------------------
僕は死んだ。何もいいことがない、17年の人生だった。…でもマキエルと名乗るいきものが言うには、もういちど10歳からやり直し“奇跡の欠片”をあつめれば次は死なずにすむらしい。北欧から転校してきた明るいソフィア、絵がうまいとも実、甘えさせてくれる隣のお姉さん弥宵―奇跡の欠片がなんなのかマキエルは教えてくれなかったけど、僕はまえはぜんぜんできなかった、身近な女の子たちとのふれあいをたいせつに生きよう、こんどは悔いを残さないために、と思った。だけど…。第3回ライトノベル大賞ガガガ賞受賞作。
One of those rare novel that is really good on story telling...well,to me thats is.It kind of like other story that let you to have a replay on the life,but only once.
ShadowZeroHeart
Senior Project Translator

Re: Can he escape dead on that day?

Post by ShadowZeroHeart »

Spoiler! :
rikimtasu wrote:
Synopsis:
Chinese+Original ver of synopsis just in case:
我死了。没有任何好事的、十七年人生。……不过按那个叫玛基艾尔的生物来说、如果我回到十岁重新收集“奇迹碎片”的话就能在下次逃过一死的样子。从北欧转校来的明朗少女索菲娅、擅长绘画的友实、能让我撒娇的邻居姐姐弥宵——虽然玛基艾尔没有告诉我奇迹碎片是个什么玩意儿,但我想为了这一次绝不留下遗憾、要珍惜着和身旁的女孩们之间的交往。但是……第三次轻小说大奖赛ガガガ奖获奖作。

人物介绍
----------
八户钢一
----
我。十七岁时死亡,回到十岁将人生重新来过。

玛基艾尔
---
《游戏》的执行者。和钢一共同行动。

索菲娅·美冴·贝尔蒙德
----
从瑞典来的转校生。大众偶像。

信丘友实
----
擅长绘画的少女。外号是“呆实”。

矢口弥宵
----
钢一青梅竹马的姐姐。

Translation from the chinese text:
I am dead. There hasn't been any good happenings in my 17 years of life. but according to that thing/organism called 玛基艾尔, if I go back to when I was at the age of ten to recollect "miracle shards", I would escape death the next time round. The cheerful transfer student Sophia(?) from Nordic(?), 友实 who is good at drawing, 弥宵 the nee-san next door who dotes me ------ Even though 玛基艾尔 did not tell me what miracle shards are, but I believe I will not leave any regrets this time round, and treasure my interactions with the girls around me. But......

And according to the character description later, the transfer student is an idol, not too clear if it is in school or worldwide etc. Its not too clear, and the artist seems rather dumb, or slow? Not much details.

Riki, have you read this novel? Do give more comments and thoughts on it, I have not even heard of it before... And more information please.
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
The violence brought about by sinful men
Shall now be used once more.
If you were created to save this world,
If there is a single shred of hope left for the future of mankind,
I am very sorry, but, please begone!
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

wasn't there a post on this novel that links to a youtube video advertisement?

baka baka baka
rikimtasu
Haruhiist Disciple

Post by rikimtasu »

ShadowZeroHeart wrote:
Spoiler! :
And according to the character description later, the transfer student is an idol, not too clear if it is in school or worldwide etc. Its not too clear, and the artist seems rather dumb, or slow? Not much details.

Riki, have you read this novel? Do give more comments and thoughts on it, I have not even heard of it before... And more information please.
The transfer student is popular in school,for being a rare girl that can speck japanese smoothly.The artist is the shy type,and she was 钢一 kiddergarden friend,that 钢一 himself doesn't remember much.
I have done with this novel,and if you are interested on this novel,check you PM.

Return to “Future Project Suggestions”