Asobi Ni Iku Yo (Cat Planet Cuties)

Enjoyed one of our teasers? tell us here

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Would you like to see this novel translated?

Yes
97%
Not Really
1%
No
2%

Total votes: 548

Kokoru Asami
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Asobi ni iku yo!

Post by Kokoru Asami »

So the anime recently premiered and its based of the a LN that so far has 14 novels, it's pretty funny!

Synopsis:
The story centers around Kio Kakazu , a high school freshman living in Okinawa. During a memorial service for one of his family ancestors. A mysterious girl with cat ears appears before him indroducing herself as Eris and claiming that she is an alien. However She be more troubling than he first realizes.
Its a science fiction, romantic comedy and harem. I find it has some action to it as well considering two of the characters "jobs".

I'd be willing to be an editor as i feel i should contribute and so far am only editing Chrome Shelled Regios.
Last edited by Kokoru Asami on Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
ShadowZeroHeart
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Asobi ni iku yo!

Post by ShadowZeroHeart »

abc2000 wrote:So the anime recently premiered and its based of the a LN that so far has 14 novels, it's pretty funny!
Sypnosis is not there, no teasers nor details...

Edit your post to give more details so that people can actually have a rough idea of what the story is about before voting...

And please don't suggest projects just because they are made into anime. Not trying to be rude, but I am getting that feeling from you... At least show more interest in the project, or give more details
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
The violence brought about by sinful men
Shall now be used once more.
If you were created to save this world,
If there is a single shred of hope left for the future of mankind,
I am very sorry, but, please begone!
Rinnie
Astral Realm

Post by Rinnie »

Ha ha, I was hoping someone would put that up! The storyline is pretty random but good when you get into it. Its about a boy named Kakazu Kio, a boy in high school I believe, He meets a Cat-Girl named Eris, a alien girl that came to Earth from her planet of Cat-Girls. The CIA wants to capture Eris and kill her because they they think the aliens will not help further research about aliens (I think, I am not sure what the research they were talking about was about). It is also a good Comedy, the anime seems to have more of a Fan-service and Ecchi vibe then the Novel. I think Baka-Tsuki would do a great job translating this novel, so far as I know if Baka-Tsuki translates this Novel they would be the first to translate it because there are no translators at the moment. I would love to see the translated version. "There are fourteen novels in the series, It would take awhile to translate"
billborden
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Asobi ni Ikuyo

Post by billborden »

Having watched the anime, I'm now intrigued by the actual source material. As near as I can tell there are 14 volumes in the series, and it has never been licensed. So I was wondering: does anyone else want to read these?
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Asobi ni Ikuyo

Post by Darklor »

So you do like translate that? If you do and publish that in the wiki I am sure some would also read that ;)
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.
billborden
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by billborden »

Sorry about this, I looked at the FAQ but apparently missed the New Project Petition Guidelines and have not made a request in more than a year. While I have the raws for vols 1-14, I have no translator (my bad). Also, it didn't give me the option for making a poll. I am fairly certain that it is not licensed, as I did an extensive search before looking to Baka-Tsuki. I suppose this request is as much: "Does anyone want to translate this?" as it is "Does anyone else want to read this?". Hope this helps.
larethian
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by larethian »

Shouldn't this topic be merged with the one with the poll??
Even though I have rights to do that as a Project Translator now, I'm still new and don't want to touch that until I'm familiar with how things work here. :)
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

Ah sure go ahead if it is the same series

Darklor

billborden
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by billborden »

larethian wrote:Shouldn't this topic be merged with the one with the poll??
Even though I have rights to do that as a Project Translator now, I'm still new and don't want to touch that until I'm familiar with how things work here. :)
I seem to be missing something; I searched, but I can't find a thread with a poll--honest :?

That being said, I do have the raws (in jpg format) for vols 1-14 available if you want them. Just let me know
p0l3r
Haruhiist Disciple
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by p0l3r »

Dood just look down the page the thread is right there lol..
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

Darklor

loliDragon
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier

Post by loliDragon »

Hi,

I guess most of the people would feel that I am way too random about this, but I have a really strong desire to see this series in english. My English is more or less on a pretty good level, so it should not be a problem for me to do heavy editing. If someone is willing to translate this series, I am prepared to do most of the editing ( I have some free time almost every day for it).

P.S. Couldn't find a teaser in eng, as for showing my intrest in it... Well I wouldn't even be posting if I was not interested, so I hope people will take my word for it.
Last edited by loliDragon on Sun May 01, 2011 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShadowZeroHeart
Senior Project Translator

Post by ShadowZeroHeart »

loliDragon wrote:Hi,

I guess most of the people would feel that I am way too random about this, but I have a really strong desire to see this series in english. My English is more or less on a pretty good level, so it should not be a problem for me to do heavy editing. If someone is willing to translate this series, I am prepared to do most of the editing ( I have some free time almost every day for it).

More info:
Info: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asobi_ni_iku_yo!
Some info and 14vols: http://crazy-cake.blogspot.com/2010/05/ ... ikuyo.html
( it's not that hard to open the links ^^ )

P.S. Couldn't find a teaser in eng, as for showing my intrest in it... Well I wouldn't even be posting if I was not interested, so I hope people will take my word for it.
Second link is broken and we do not allow external links... But that rule seems forgotten, so just fix the link at least and see if anyone else complains.
God!!
You need not forgive me.
For those I love,
The violence brought about by sinful men
Shall now be used once more.
If you were created to save this world,
If there is a single shred of hope left for the future of mankind,
I am very sorry, but, please begone!
billborden
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by billborden »

As all hope is not quite lost, I thought I'd add this--all 14 LN raws. I can also work as an editor. English is my mother-tongue, and my degree is in English lit, with a background in ESL and Secondary Ed.

Linking, comrade, no links for the raws on the forums. Use private message.
Eccles19(2)
Astral Realm

Post by Eccles19(2) »

I would very much like to see this series translated, I watch the full anime (except the OVA) and desperately want more!
I would be happy to act as an editor.

Return to “Teaser Feedback”