Koakuma Thiiri to Kyuuseishu!? (小悪魔ティーリと救世主!?)

Have an idea on improving Baka-Tsuki?
Know a great light novel series that should be translated? Tell us here.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Please read the New Project Petition Guidelines before posting!

Do you want to see this series translated?

Yes, I would like this translated.
97%
Yes, I may want to translate this.
2%
Not Really (Please give a reason)
0%
No (Please give a reason)
0%

Total votes: 617

Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Koakuma Teeri to Kyuuseishu!? (小悪魔ティーリと救世主!?)

Post by Darklor »

Hm, so will you start a teaser project for that?
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Koakuma Teeri to Kyuuseishu!? (teaser included)

Post by Darklor »

This is the feed back thread for Koakuma Teeri to Kyuuseishu!?
Please tell us what you think of it.
Code-Zero wrote:The prologue and a bit of the first chapter can be read at MF bunko website. Here is the prologue:
Spoiler! :
○The man called Samejima Souichirou

“Samejimaaaaaa!!! Today I will definitely kill you!!”

A loud dumb voice echoes through out the corridor.

“…….Aaa?”

Wednesday, at school after classes, there was one male student who was standing front of my path.

I don’t know what is irritating him, but he glares at me with a face of a ‘oni’.

“Aaa~…..”

A face which is a bit unbalanced, I certainly remember him.

I think his name was……. It was……. Aaa~…….

“You, what was your name again?”

“Looking down on me huh! It’s Fujimiya-sama damn it!”

He kicked the plastic bin near by possibly due to being mad, and the mountains of rubbish spreads everywhere.

I saw a glimpse of a single student who came by and ran away frighteningly. I then remembered the guy called Fujimiya who is in front of me.

“Ah~….. I remember you. I’m immortal(In Japanese Fujimi means immortal)! You were the guy who said such a lame joke.”

“Wha!? D-Don’t remember me with something like that!”

“Hey, Fujimiya-san, you actually said something lame like that!?”

Maybe he was hiding himself at the corner of the corridor, but another male student says that.

“Idiot, why did you come out for! We were planning to hit him from the behind when I lure him in front of me, remember!?”

“Aggh, I’m very sorry! I will hide myself now!”

“It’s too late! Shit, it can’t be helped if we were caught, lets kill him!”

“O-Osu(Yes)!”

A fat student with a regent-style hair who is small appears.

“Lame. You, that regent looks gay.”

“What!? Don’t make fun of my hairstyle! It looks cool right! Right Fujimiya-san!?”

“Eh, you thought that looks cool?”

“You are also horrible Fujimiya-san! Can’t you see it looks cool!?”

He looks toward Fujimiya while pointing at his hair. Fujimiya put on a weird face.

“……Y-Yeah. You are right…… So that’s how it is damn it!”

“How should I put it…… Why do I have to fight with someone like you guys?”

“That’s obvious! We can’t let you act all mighty in this school any longer!”

“I don’t remember putting a mighty attitude. All my fights were started by other guys.”

“Shut up! Prepare yourself!”

“Well…….if you are asking for it, then I will respond to it. You guys do know that I’m feeling like shit right now right?”

When I threw my bag away, both of them froze like a rock.

“W-What? Are you not in a good mood?”

“Yeah. That’s why hurry and start already. I will finish it right away. I will turn you into pulp.”

“…………….”

Both of them looks at each other, and then after a while they nod after having their minds prepared.

“He…..Hehehe. Don’t rush it, we have one more special back up with us. Hey.”

Another student comes out after being called by Fujimiya. It was a female student who has her long brown hair tied up.

“So your special back up is a girl huh.”

“Kuku, if your opponent is a girl, then even you won’t be able to fight seriously. Lets kill him!”

“Pathetic….. There is no genders during fights.”

Two guys and one girl jumps towards me.

I made a stance with my fist after making a sigh. Fighting is every day thing for me. Everytime, guys who never learns always comes at me.

“I will have myself go home after finishing this quickly.”

This time, I still didn’t know about it. That my fate would be changed with the incident after this.

Yeah, it’s something unbelievable but………it seems like I will either become a ‘messiah’ or a ‘great villain’ in the future.

Can you believe that? No, you wouldn’t. Even I can’t.

Yeah, it truly is a unbelievable story…….

Darklor

arczyx
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Koakuma Teeri to Kyuuseishu!? (teaser included)

Post by arczyx »

I don't know why, but it seems there isn't many people visiting the teaser feedback forum...
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

Thats possible. But usually the teasers in the wiki also do not get that much attention... ;)

Darklor

Kaito AbsoluteZero
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Kaito AbsoluteZero »

...I want to know the continuation.
Crowley Touma
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Crowley Touma »

Is this it?
Spoiler! :
ImageImage
It would be good if someone translates the summary so that we can understand more of what's going on.
Does the title approximatively means 'Little devil Teiri and (the) saviour' ?
Favourite series
Spoiler! :
Campione
Rental Magica, To Aru Majutsu no Index
The Zashiki Warashi of Intellectual Village
Madan no Ou to Vanadis
Monogatari series
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
High School DxD
Oda Nobuna no Yabou
Interesting teasers
Spoiler! :
Black Bullet
Shissou Suru Shishunki no Parabellum
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

Darklor

kwh89
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by kwh89 »

Been looking over the forums at future project and this looks good.
Code-Zero
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Code-Zero »

There sure is lots of view in this thread. Might as well upload the Volume 1 illustration.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

And here's a bit of the next chapter.
Spoiler! :
○I Didn’t Pick up a Kitten, but a—

Afternoon, exactly at 6’o clock. Sadly, it was raining hard. 

The sun should still be up around this time, but clouds were covering the sky, so there was no sunlight.

During my way home, I headed towards the riverbed that I always walked by.
If it wasn’t raining, it wouldn’t be weird for kids to be playing baseball around the foot of the slope, but like expected, there was no kids playing under this rain.

No one would like to get wet after all.

It seemed like the people I walked by occasionally are rushing towards their home.

“In my case, it’s pointless to run now.”

The plastic umbrella I brought to school had been taken by some random student. It’s something which happens quite often.

“Geez, at least check the weather before coming, damn it.”

There were several other plastic umbrellas, but I couldn’t be bothered stealing it. 

When I listened to the sound of the rain which killed off all of the other sounds around me, I felt as though I was the only one in this world.

I can hide the annoying appearance and the disturbing sights from others with this veil of rains. That’s why it isn’t so bad to go home while being wet. That’s what I thought.

I may have sounded cocky, but I don’t look down on society nor do I look at them with negative perspective. However, I also don’t feel like working hard for the world either. I would safely graduate from the school, I would then get employed by a company working appropriately, I would then marry a co-worker who is neither pretty nor ugly, I would then get two or three kids, and then I would die due to old age while having my grandchildren nurse me That would be enough for me. If I had a close friend, would he have said, “You sure don’t have any dreams”? I never had friends, so I won’t know.

The only thing I can always do is to have a brawl.

“Did those guys I bashed today go home? ……I might have overdone it.”

It happened when I was irritated about having my umbrella stolen, so I couldn’t hold back.

“Oh well, who cares.”

I then had a glimpse of kids crouching down at under the bridge. What are they doing? Since it’s raining this hard, they possibly can’t be playing baseball.

I just looked towards without any thought, but the brats turned around exactly at the same time, and our eyes met.

A moment of silent. Then the brats put on a expression which said, “Oh crap”, and sprinted away after opening their umbrella. They left while splashing and walking atop of the puddle.

Judging from how they had umbrellas with them, it looked like they weren’t taking shelters.

After seeing the brats running off, my legs moved towards under the bridge naturally.

“Maybe there was an abandoned kitten?”, that’s the simple thought I had.

I couldn’t stand the glasses which had water drained in them wetting my trouser, but it’s not much of a problem right now.

It’s already wet enough, even inside my bag.

I couldn’t help myself but to gasp when I walked under the bridge.

“……You must be kidding me.”

Like I imagined, there certainly was an “abandoned” thing at the locating where the kids where crouching.

Except, how do I put it? It wasn’t a kitten.

Yeah, what was abandoned was……a person. One little girl.

Certainly using the word abandoned would give a false impression.

It might be accurate to say that she was unconscious by encountering some kind of accident.

She’s looked a bit younger than me, and she looked like a junior high student. Her skirt is lifted unnaturally, and her thighs was exposed.

Perhaps those brats did something inappropriate.

It’s not like I cant understand them if I think that they were in the age where they started to take interest in opposite sex…… However, this was simply a minor issue.

“What’s with her appearance……is it a cosplay?”

Yeah, the girl who was on the ground had an appearance where her clothes are a bit……no, quite different for normal clothes. On top of that she had pink hair.

If someone told me to where such clothes and walk around the town, I would have punched the guy who said that, and then punished him to a penalty where I would drag him around the town after bashing him to pulp.

“Oi. You will catch a cold if you sleep in a place like this.” 

I kicked her lightly, but she didn’t respond. It looked like she was completely out. I kicked her once again, but she didn’t respond after all.

“Don’t tell me she’s dead? ……Oi!”

I crouched down, and shook her shoulders, but she showed no sign of waking up.

It should be fine since I found out she isn’t dead since her body was warm.

I wanted to leave this situation to someone else, but sadly I was the only one here.

Oi, anyone there……? I looked around while thinking like that, but on top of having a bad view due to heavy rain, this place was originally a location where not much people comes by so there was no way of finding someone.

“It can’t be helped. I’m leaving.”

It won’t be a problem if I leave and acted as though I didn’t see anything. That way, I won’t be dragged into a mess.

But abandoning her doesn’t seem right. I couldn’t feel like leaving her here like this. It’s not like I want to play a hero.

……I just didn’t like the action to abandon someone.

Her clothes which is soaked with water made the body shape of a girl, more visible, but since she had a child’s body, I didn’t feel anything.

If this was a blonde chick with massive tits, then I would have been bewildered a little.

“She’s light……”

Does she have a weight of an early junior school student? Well, I haven’t lifted them or anything. It seemed like she’s about that weight.

After lifting her up, I realised this princess carry posture was a bit of a problem.

I will stand out if another person saw this. In order to avoid that, I dropped the girl, and fixed the posture by putting her on my back.

“Well……this should do it.”

Her clothes which was glued onto my back was cold, but at the same time it made me feel the heat from this girl.

“I wonder how long it has been since the last time I touched someone like this.”

No, I don’t mean it in a perverted way, alright? I will kill you if you get a misunderstanding.

“Kill who……”

I talked back to myself, and increased my walking pace.

Yeah……that’s right, I will tell you beforehand. The reason I decided to help her, and the reason why I don’t feel good about abandoning someone.

I have such ways of thinking because of what I had experienced.

You kinda know what I’m getting at, right? I was abandoned in the past.

By my only family, by my mum.

I arrived at my 3LDK home which is 17 years old and located at the centre of the town while carrying the girl who had lost her consciousness.

I opened my bag which was soaked with water, and took out the key. I unlocked the lock, and opened the door while not giving much impact to my back as possible.

The entrance of the house was obviously dark and quiet.

“I’m home……”

I muttered, but it’s not like someone will answer back so my words were taken over by the sound of the rain.

I randomly took two towels which was placed in the changing room, and lightly wiped my uniform which had drained water.

Even still, I ended up leaving traces of water from the entrance to the corridor.

I placed one of the towel on the sofa, and rested the girl on top of it.

“Now then……what now?”

I wiped her arms, legs, and hair. I hoped she would wake up quickly, but she hasn’t even moved a bit.

She seemed like she was simply sleeping without breathing violently, but no matter how many times I called out to her, there was no sign of this girl who had lost consciousness to wake up.

“Man……what the heck is this……”

I noticed it when I thought I should wipe her wet hair with a towel. The towel which was supposed to be white had turned into red by the time I realised it.

If I look carefully, there was traces of blood on the girl’s clothes, and there was quite the amount of them.

Looks like I didn’t notice it since it was dark when I first picked this girl up from the riverbed.

I should call the ambulance immediately───. I held my mobile phone with one hand, and then searched for the girl’s wound.

But───no matter how much I searched, I couldn’t find the girl’s wound.

“So it came from the part where you can’t see……is it?”

That meant that it came from under her clothes. I stopped my hand when I was about to search for it.

“An unconscious girl who is laying down”. “There’s only the two of us”. “Stripping her clothes off”. No matter how I think about it, those things come to my mind so this isn’t a good situation.

But……it would be more dangerous to cast away the chance that she might be wounded.
I would have to make up my mind, and strip her clothes off.

When I was thinking of all the possible trials and errors, the unconscious girl responded. I stopped my hand, and spoke to her.

“Hey! Wake up. Are you okay?”

She didn’t seem like she is in pain, and she turned her body around as if she was sleeping normally. Her voice which slipped from her lips sounded a bit erotic.

“Ugh……This is bad.”

I was ashamed at finding myself sensing a bit of sex appeal from a childish girl like this.

It’s just that, it was my first time seeing a girl turn around in her sleep like this. Yeah, this isn’t good.

What’s bad, you say? That would be her, how should I put it? Her seductive lips, her thighs that are exposed, and her breasts which can almost be seen.

This situation where she is defenceless and has herself exposed is something hard to endure for a guy.

I didn’t pay attention to it until now, but the girl has a really well structured face. Her smooth hair looks soft by the look of it. She would definitely be categorised under the “Cute” category from the perspective of everyone. It’s those commonly said phrase, she looks like a well-made exquisite doll.

If it’s now where she is unconscious, she wouldn’t realise it even if I were to do a bit of something naughty to her───.

“Wait, what am I, and idiot? That makes me no different from those perverted brats from before……?”

When I was having a conflict with a certain something within me, I realised there was something unfamiliar from the girl’s back. The reason why I noticed it is because it’s something that normal human don’t have.

“……What......is this……?”

A black thing which is growing out from around her back.

Something you would simply describe it as a “wing” was there.

“Are accessories like this popular these days……?”

The reason why my words sounded doubtful was because it was really well-made.

If it was something made, most of them would be something you can tell is man-made, but this was definitely not it.

It’s not like I had actually seen it before, but isn’t this similar to a bat’s wing? It looked abnormally real.

“Maybe it’s real? ……It can’t be, right?”

I couldn’t help myself but to become really curious, so I touched it with my hand.

───That moment, I felt an strong impact which was similar to that of electricity.

“!? W-What was that just now……!?”

It’s not something so weak that you would call it a static electricity. A bussing thing passed to my fingers till around my shoulders. It was a pain where I felt as if I was bolted down with a thunder.

I looked at her wing and my hand at the same time. I didn’t feel as if there was any changes between the two, but my hand was slightly shaking.

“What was that just now……? And also this wing……?”

The sensation, and the warmth from it. I couldn’t possibly think that this is a fake. It felt as though my head was turning into a mess at this unbelievable reality.

Even though I felt that I shouldn’t do it, I decided to check the girl’s back to see whether this wing was real.

I didn’t know how to strip her clothes off, so I decided to look at it by lifting up her clothe normally. Her white bare skin gets exposed front of me,

Though, the sex appeal I felt before has been erased away by the existence of this wing.

“Huh.”

Are you serious……? There was no doubt that there was a wing growing out from her back. It was exactly growing out from around her shoulder-blade. It really is growing out from her skin……

Is this even possible? I haven’t heard of a human who has black wing growing out from their back. This is basically like a devil.

“First……I should try and pull it off.”

Thinking like that, when I tried to reach out and grab her wing, I felt as if the girl opened her eyes a bit.

“…….Hnn……”

This time I confirmed her voice clearly. She opens her big eyes slowly. Of course, her eyes met with my eyes naturally since I am in front of her.

She had strong eyes which made me feel like it would suck me in just by staring at her. She doesn’t look Japanese at all. I was put in a condition where I wanted to stare her forever.

Her eyes was so beautiful that it made me feel a mysterious danger.

“Ah……umm……where is this place?”

It seemed like she couldn’t talk properly yet, possibly due to not having her head cleared yet.

“Are you okay?”

“Eh, wh……why am I……in a place like this……?”

“I found you collapsed at the riverbed. What happened?”

“Riverbed…..where is that? I don’t know……and my head feels a bit dizzy……”

“I don’t think you should push yourself to get up.”

The girl said she’s okay quietly, and she lifted her upper body up by putting her hand on the top of the sofa. I should forget about the fact about that it became wet for now.

“Are you hurt somewhere?”

“Hurt somewhere? ……No really……”

Then what’s this thick blood which is on this towel? So it has nothing to do with her?

“I……I……”

She was just aimlessly looking ahead. After some time of silence, there was a sense of sanity returning to the girl’s eyes. Then her eyes met with mine.

“Where is this place?”

“Even if you ask me why, this is my house ───”

“Why am I in a place like this? Don’t tell me you were trying to something bad to me while I was unconscious……”

“Like hell I would! I would rather have you thank me instead.”

I stood up without thinking after yelling at her. The girl started to glare at me from beneath me.

“Are you telling the truth……? Huh? What do you mean by thanking you?”

“Calm down and listen to me. Alright? This is my house. MY HOUSE.”

“So you were trying to do something bad to me by taking me in here. Hmph, that’s quite a devlish thing you came with.”

“I’m keep on tellin you that isn’t it…… You were unconscious at the riverbed so I picked you up since I couldn’t help it.”

“I don’t know what you are saying……”

She might still be confused. It seemed like she didn’t know the situation she is in.

“H-Hey!”

Maybe she realised that her clothes were disarranged, so the girl hid her body part that were visible.

Next moment, she glared at me as if she wanted to kill me with a curse.

“……So what did you do to me who was unconscious?”

“You have a big mistake and misunderstanding. To begin with, your clothes was in a mess because those brats……ah actually, it was mostly done by me. ……My bad.”

“It isn’t “My bad”! I will let you choose between either of being killed or being erased.”

“Both choices would end up killing me……”

“The Devil’s expertise isn’t salvation but giving despairs.”

Devil my ass. ……Well, it’s not like I can’t understand her to panic, but I need her to calm down under this situation.

“First of all, remember why you were at the riverbed.”

“Even if you ask me why…… Huh?”

The girl stretched out her thin arms, and then started to touch my ear. She won’t try and pull my ears, would she……? When I thought like that,

“Why are your ears circular?”

She started saying some weird crap.

“My ears are circular? ……You on other hand have a pointed one. There sure are unique people.”

The girl also seemed like she was thinking about something, and there was a moment of silence again.

Only the sound of rains which started to get worse outside this house can vaguely be heard.

“It’s my first time seeing someone with such ears.”

“That’s my line. Your ears are too pointy.”

…………

This time, there was a longer silence between us.

“Are you perhaps a……human?”

“Obviously. Do I look like a gorilla or a chimp to you?”

“You do look like an idiot. There is some idiot vibe coming from you.”

When I thought she had finally woken up, she ended up being a girl with bad tongue.

“It can’t be. Why is a human here? W-Why?”

Maybe she’s still confused, so she started to panic at some weird things and saying weird crap. Eventually she got her head straight, and the word which came out from her mouth sounded calm.

“I’m a Devil. Teeri the Devil.”

Devil? What kind of nonsense is she saying since before?

I shook my head since I couldn’t keep with her, and looked at the clock which was on top of the table.

It’s almost 7 o’clock. Having a girl who I don’t even know stay here any longer would ethically be dangerous.

“I’m telling you the truth. If you are a human, then it wouldn’t be impossible.”

She started to say it desperately possibly sensing that I didn’t believe her.

The girl realised that it’s useless to explain it to me verbally, so she then turned around, and started to show the thing which I was the most concerned about.

“The black wing which was growing out from her shoulder-blade.

“This is a Devil’s wing. It’s quite cute, isn’t it? Though I only have one.”

I realised it after she said it to me. There was only one wing on the girl’s back.

Weren’t there supposed to be two wings normally?

And if she was acting as a Devil, there would be no reason for her to have only one.

“……Is this really real?”

“Can’t you tell by looking at it? Or are you intelligence so low that you can’t tell even if you see it?”

“You sure speak as you like….. A wing, huh. I can kinda understand it, but kinda can’t…… Can you move it?”

“Of course I can.”

She laughed with her knows, and then started flapping the thing on her back.

“Disgusting! It’s really disgusting!”

“What!? Which part of my wing is disgusting!?”

“Ah, sorry, forget about it. I ended up saying the truth.”

“It’s even worse if that’s how you really feel!” 

I don’t think there was a trick in how her wing moved. What I felt wasn’t a unnatural disgustingness. There clearly was a real wing front of me.

“How was that? Do you believe me now?”

It seemed like she was a bit happy at my reaction. She started flapping her wing quietly.

“……So you are saying that you are a real Devil?”

“Yes.”

“Is that right?”

“Looks like you believe me.”

“……Like hell that’s real. Identify yourself right away.”

“H-Hey, what are you doing!?”

I rushed behind her so fast that people would totally have a wrong idea if they saw me, and I then grabbed her wing.

This sensation I’m feeling with my hand feels real, but that’s not important right now.

“I will believe you if you start bleeding when I pull it out, kuku.”

“What!? Don’t mess around, you devil! Ouch! It hurts!”

“What──!?”

No matter how strong I pulled, it didn’t seem like it would come off that easily.

“Ouch! You are ripping it!”

Instead, it seemed like the girl was actually in pain, and her expression changed due to the pain. If I keep on pulling like this, it really would get ripped away from her body---

“Ouch, it hu……it hurts……I’m keep on telling you that it hurts—!!”
DoomCalibur
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by DoomCalibur »

Hmmm... Is it just me or this series character has too many familiar traits with the character from Tsuki Tsuki! men.... Here are the examples:
- The MC is a loner who has a scary face and is called the delinquent by everyone else. Pretty strong and sometimes has a sadistic teasing side. Also has a sad past and sometimes gentle ( Well Shinobu from Tsuki Tsuki! is more blessed since he still got family and has at least a perverted friend while Souchirou sadly has none and he hot abandoned by his only family, his mom since young....and Shinobu is not always cold as Souchirou...)
- The female lead is a demon ( Though Luna is too gentle to be a demon so I think her counterpart in this series should be the angel Elise plus they all have big boobs!! While Luna's younger sister Machina who also is a demon share Teeri's red hair and her tsundere personality sometimes bold though and most of all they always get teased by the MC)
- A gentle Nadeshiko in the MC's class ( though the girl in Tsuki Tsuki! is also a demon exorcist)
- A new gir in vol 3 cover illustration ( looks like demon exorcist in this series to me) appeared as a transfer student who has a badass personality like outside pretending to be quiet and very polite but inside sometimes shot the MC a cold gaze.
Well Since this series has many familiar traits with my favorite series http://unlimitednovelfailures.blogspot. ... tsuki.html so I think I will check it out. Thanks a lot anyway Code - Zero!!
Code-Zero
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Code-Zero »

DoomCalibur wrote:Hmmm... Is it just me or this series character has too many familiar traits with the character from Tsuki Tsuki! men.... Here are the examples:
- The MC is a loner who has a scary face and is called the delinquent by everyone else. Pretty strong and sometimes has a sadistic teasing side. Also has a sad past and sometimes gentle ( Well Shinobu from Tsuki Tsuki! is more blessed since he still got family and has at least a perverted friend while Souchirou sadly has none and he hot abandoned by his only family, his mom since young....and Shinobu is not always cold as Souchirou...)
- The female lead is a demon ( Though Luna is too gentle to be a demon so I think her counterpart in this series should be the angel Elise plus they all have big boobs!! While Luna's younger sister Machina who also is a demon share Teeri's red hair and her tsundere personality sometimes bold though and most of all they always get teased by the MC)
- A gentle Nadeshiko in the MC's class ( though the girl in Tsuki Tsuki! is also a demon exorcist)
- A new gir in vol 3 cover illustration ( looks like demon exorcist in this series to me) appeared as a transfer student who has a badass personality like outside pretending to be quiet and very polite but inside sometimes shot the MC a cold gaze.
Well Since this series has many familiar traits with my favorite series http://unlimitednovelfailures.blogspot. ... tsuki.html so I think I will check it out. Thanks a lot anyway Code - Zero!!
Oh, just checked the cover for volume 3. She hasnt appeared in the story yet so I dont know who she is, but she probably is a exorcist just like you said.
Looks like I will have to order quite a lot of LN this month and in June.
DoomCalibur
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by DoomCalibur »

Code-Zero wrote:
DoomCalibur wrote:Hmmm... Is it just me or this series character has too many familiar traits with the character from Tsuki Tsuki! men.... Here are the examples:
Oh, just checked the cover for volume 3. She hasnt appeared in the story yet so I dont know who she is, but she probably is a exorcist just like you said.
Looks like I will have to order quite a lot of LN this month and in June.
Well as I said since this series has a lot of traits in common with my favorite Tsuki Tsuki! So I might check it out in the future. When that time comes, I may bother you a bit okay Code - Zero?
Code-Zero
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Koakuma Thiiri to Kyuuseishu!? (小悪魔ティーリと救世主!?)

Post by Code-Zero »

Drama CD confirmed.
http://blog.mediafactory.co.jp/mfbunkoj/?p=15375

It probably wont be long until the manga adaptation is announced. Well, majority of manga in MF bunko do get comicalised afterall.
DoomCalibur
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by DoomCalibur »

Code-Zero wrote:Drama CD confirmed.
http://blog.mediafactory.co.jp/mfbunkoj/?p=15375

It probably wont be long until the manga adaptation is announced. Well, majority of manga in MF bunko do get comicalised afterall.
Well you mean "majority of light novel" not "majority of manga" huh? Anyway I really can't wait for the translation of it men!!!! Give me more men!!! (Swallowed by my desire, no going back!!! AHHHHHHHH)
Code-Zero
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Code-Zero »

Oops. Yeah. I meant LN...... :oops:
My order which includes Volume 3 was already shipped, but I have exams coming up..... well, reading one or two LN wont hurt. I think......

Return to “Future Project Suggestions”