Sexual Hunter Riot suggestion

Have an idea on improving Baka-Tsuki?
Know a great light novel series that should be translated? Tell us here.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Please read the New Project Petition Guidelines before posting!
Sonicfanx1
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel: Highschool DxD

Sexual Hunter Riot suggestion

Post by Sonicfanx1 »

Please excuse me, I'm forced to use the Japanese letters of the Light Novel after reading the forum rules. The title contains words unsuitable for minors.

I've posted this using an iPod, so there may be some typos here and there.
The Kirionira are the demons that live in another dimension and invade the human world through people's dreams. The only defense humanity has against the demonic assault are the hunters who rely on their sex drive as a source of power to fight against them.

Riku Yoichi came from a long line of hunters and had high amounts of sexual energy which allowed him to be a great hunter. He moved away from his home town after middle school to demolish the Kirionira and was successful in finishing off the king and ending the battle forever. However, the peace came at the price of Yoichi losing his sex mojo.

Returning back to his home town, he soon learns that the demon invasion was not over, but without his sex drive, he is helpless to fight back. He tries convincing his childhood friend Namba Midori and her female classmates to get him sexually aroused, but they want nothing to do with it. [vyc]
-From Manga Updates

This is a Light Novel I would like to see translated. Judging from the information I've read from Manga Updates, this hasn't been lisenced in English yet. A manga has been drawn already and translaters could check it out to see if it's worthwhile or not. This has about as much "ecchi" (possibly more) then HighSchool DxD.

Thanks.

P.S.
This is my first post, I don't know the rules and website all that well. So, forgive me if I accidently break a rule. (I've scimmed through the rules)
The guy that was (falsely) IP banned for 3 years and was too stupid to realize that he could appeal until July 23rd 2015.
Mystes
Heaven's Blade Successor
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: セクシャル・ハンター・ライオット suggestion

Post by Mystes »

What's the problem with the title?
Kira0802

#campione at rizon for some #campione discussions~~ And other stuffs.
zzhk
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by zzhk »

Nothing, it's tailor-made for you, Kira. Your next project after Shippai Kinshi.
pudding321
Haruhi Bunny Commando
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by pudding321 »

I saw the 2nd volume out in Chinese lately. When I saw the author's name, I remembered the all-too-evil Kampfer...not going to read the novel... :cry:
LoveLive! and Book Girl Extras: http://schoolidoldiary.wordpress.com/
jonathanasdf
Kyon's Imouto-Chan

Re: Sexual Hunter Riot suggestion

Post by jonathanasdf »

read the manga and didn't like it.
Kirito
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR

Post by Kirito »

Wow! I never knew that this is series was originally a light novel. I'm following the manga adaptation and I'm really enjoying it. How many volumes does the novel have or where it's at? I hope to hear more new regarding this because it's one of the few series on here I wish to help and be a part of.
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

Kirito wrote:Wow! I never knew that this is series was originally a light novel. I'm following the manga adaptation and I'm really enjoying it. How many volumes does the novel have or where it's at? I hope to hear more new regarding this because it's one of the few series on here I wish to help and be a part of.

Sounds fun, where can i find this manga? do you have a link?
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
cramped
Project Translator

Post by cramped »

Ok, I went and read this on batoto.net,and I found it to be ur stereotypical story, not much worth reading I guess (?).
Patron God of NTRed
Sozuoka
Reader

Post by Sozuoka »

The manga is quite good imo, but well, if it's from the author of Kampfer then we must consider more carefully. Still, the most important point is if we have an interested translator or not...
~I don't often translate, but when I do, I give up after 30 minutes.~
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

Uhm, whats the problem with the author?
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.

Return to “Future Project Suggestions”