Outbreak Company

Have an idea on improving Baka-Tsuki?
Know a great light novel series that should be translated? Tell us here.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Please read the New Project Petition Guidelines before posting!

Do you want to see this Novel/Series translated?

Yes
99%
Not really (please give a reason)
0%
No (Please give a reason)
0%

Total votes: 1152

OhHaiThar
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Outbreak Company

Post by OhHaiThar »

I'm kind of wondering why this topic isn't really moving, considering it was so popular[1000 yes votes WUUTTT]. What happened? Did people really move on that fast?
Rednal
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Rednal »

I... have no idea, though having seen the anime, this is one series that I dearly hope will get translated. XD I'd love to see where the story goes.
dab5621
Reader
Favourite Light Novel: High School DxD and most other harem LN's. Cause there funny . +(^_^)+

Post by dab5621 »

Nurin wrote:Just moe moe moe moe moe moe!!! Going to the moe world!!! don't stop me!!
LMAO :lol:
Score4U
Astral Realm

Post by Score4U »

I'd love to see this translated, lighthearted storytelling at it's best (I s'pose you could call that Moe... I'm unsure whether I'd agree or not!) I wonder what the translators who were working on the LNs that were just licensed by Yen Press (No Game No Life, Log Horizon, etc.) are gonna move on to...? Maybe the less high-profile ones can get a look-in?
cautr
Tsuruya Gigglenator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by cautr »

Not like those translators have to translate something.
Translator at guhehe.TRANSLATIONS

"Life's a tale, told by an idiot." -Shakespeare
OhHaiThar
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by OhHaiThar »

Score4U wrote:I'd love to see this translated, lighthearted storytelling at it's best (I s'pose you could call that Moe... I'm unsure whether I'd agree or not!) I wonder what the translators who were working on the LNs that were just licensed by Yen Press (No Game No Life, Log Horizon, etc.) are gonna move on to...? Maybe the less high-profile ones can get a look-in?
They actually don't have to move on. Have you seen SAO page yet? we were at volume 11 when it got licensed, then tap translations moved their translations somewhere else. Baka Tsuki is a HOSTED COLLECTION of translated LNs by a community, translators are their own independent groups. So those licensed novels, though translated, will be moved somewhere else...hopefully. But there's no need for translators to rush, they have RL stuff to deal with also and translators translate because they either enjoy it or they want to share stories with others.
Solopinguinos-10
Astral Realm

Post by Solopinguinos-10 »

will result in the end?
Kse7en
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Kse7en »

look like the topic is dead.
*sigh*
really hope this series will be translated :(
Ảo tưởng thành thần
Scynix
Astral Realm

Post by Scynix »

I've been hoping it would be translated for a while now myself. I guess it's just not popular among the existing translation groups?
nanene
Astral Realm

Post by nanene »

Surprised to see there isn't translation for this. Would love to read this!
Nurin
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]

Post by Nurin »

Kse7en wrote:look like the topic is dead.
*sigh*
I don't really see this happening... unless you were able to find good quality raws, that I was unable to so when I had interest in translating this series, which I lost halfway last year :D
Call me Nurin!

cud-b-better
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel: High School DxD

Post by cud-b-better »

Shame its not been translated, now that the anime is long over I doubt it will be. But can anyone tell me if there is much difference between the source and the anime adap?
If you love something you should try your hand at it. My pride and joy is everyone else's nightmare. https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3068594/1/Soul-Anomaly <-- My light Novel, I promise you'll laugh.
denormative
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by denormative »

Nurin wrote:
Kse7en wrote:look like the topic is dead.
*sigh*
I don't really see this happening... unless you were able to find good quality raws, that I was unable to so when I had interest in translating this series, which I lost halfway last year :D
If you're translating from Japanese, raws aren't really a problem if someone can grab the files from the kindle store. (Which I'm doing when I'm not snowed-under by life, for another couple of series's.)
Assorted PDFs: viewtopic.php?p=159960
Platypi4E4
Reader
Favourite Light Novel: Mondaiji-tachi ga isekai kara kuru soudesu yo!, amongst others!

Post by Platypi4E4 »

I am still holding out for this one! :D
I just re-watched the anime (and still enjoyed it, which is a good sign in my 'book'!) Ah well, we live in hope! Judging by the number of 'yes' votes at the beginning of this thread, if someone were to get the ball rolling (translation-wise), I think this could gain a following! :shock:
Obviously, no one has to translate this, but I think it would make a fair few people's days if this one were to be picked up! It has quite a few volumes as of now so some people are clearly reading/enjoying them!
Let's see... :D
Nurin
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]

Post by Nurin »

denormative wrote:If you're translating from Japanese, raws aren't really a problem if someone can grab the files from the kindle store. (Which I'm doing when I'm not snowed-under by life, for another couple of series's.)
Oh hell denormative! You were too late... If you had told me this before could have translated it already... Well, I originally have the books, but I never had the illustrations, so I lost interest...
Call me Nurin!

Return to “Future Project Suggestions”