The Sword of the Emperor (Manhwa Novel).

Have an idea on improving Baka-Tsuki?
Know a great light novel series that should be translated? Tell us here.

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Forum rules
Please read the New Project Petition Guidelines before posting!

"Do you wish to see this Novel (series) Translated?"

Yes !
100%
Not Really (Please give a reason) !
No votes
No (Please give a reason !
No votes

Total votes: 4

chronos5884
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: The Sword of the Emperor (Manhwa Novel).

Post by chronos5884 »

manhwa-nim wrote:I'm korean and am interessted in manhwa and manga.

i never tried to translate manhwa, but i could imagine to try to translate some manhwas. where do i need to contact??
Well, I don't know where to go if you want to try translating manhwas, but if you want to try translating light novels, I'm sure Japtem would have you. Royal Road hasn't been doing much translating recently as far as I can tell.

If you're interested in joining japtem, just head here.
SANKETDEDHIA
Astral Realm

Post by SANKETDEDHIA »

Hello,

Although I, myself, have not had the chance to pick up the light novel, I'll ask the other staff about it. However, we're currently not looking for any novels to pick up. We've had our hands full with Korean light novels; Ark and LMS.

Since we do not have enough translators, we decided no to pick up any new projects until one of them is done. But when they're done, we will add Sword of the Emperor to our list :).

Sincerely,
AnmesicCat
Japtem Admin & Translator

I have received the above message from Japtem. I am very happy about it. :D

@manhwa-nim

Contact Japtem ASAP. I have given the link below.
kruusikas
Astral Realm

Post by kruusikas »

Wow thats a good news. You guys rule.

Yay
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

i never tried to translate manhwa, but i could imagine to try to translate some manhwas. where do i need to contact??
Hm? What do you mean? Usually its enough to state the interest to translate and start translating. As soon as you have a decent amount translated you can opt to create (or let someone for you create) a (teaser) project page and add your translation to the wiki - at least as long as there isnt any English license... I am not so sure myself, but I think we would even take a Korean LN translation...
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.
anonymreading
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by anonymreading »

Well, arc is pretty long and progress for LMS is slow...so I think it will take at least a year for Japtem to pick up this series and I highly doubt that RRL will take any other series except for LMS.
royaloyalz
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by royaloyalz »

I saw this recently, and many have said that the story is pretty awesome, kinda like Ruler of the Land, which is another Korean Manhwa.

However, after searching a little, it seems like the later volumes of the LN took a complete turn off it's usual track, causing quite a lot of people to become unsatisfied with it for leaving behind the initial settings of the story to become something weird (At least from what I read).

The Manhwa apparently stops a little before things went downhill for the LN, so that is probably the reason why it stopped where it did.

As for you, as some have pointed out, going to Japtem is probably your best bet. Do know that translating is something that is very time consuming and needs quite a lot of effort, so just be prepared :D

Japtem seems to have a few KTL translators around, and for Legendary Moonlight Sculptor, most of the later volumes are properly translated and not machine translated. Only the initial volumes are machine translated, and as I understand it they are putting in efforts to re-translate those.

Anyways, just read LMS. It is an awesome LN anyways.
Don't you just love reading? I think it is one of the joys of life, where we can escape the cold reality of the world and exist in something so much more fun and exciting! ^_^
Readers
Astral Realm

Post by Readers »

Hi Team,

We are dying for The Sword Emperor on the run again. Thank you and millions appreciate in your hard work. You guys are simply the best!
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

Added the necessary poll.
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.

Return to “Future Project Suggestions”