regarding Inou-battle series

Post comments about the forum or the wiki.

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

citatel
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

regarding Inou-battle series

Post by citatel »

It seemed like translations stopped in june of this year, I realize this is a side project and not a main one, but has it been dropped?

also is there a page where i can see a list of dropped projects and upcoming ones?
Lunar Vitae
Administrator
Favourite Light Novel: Maria-sama ga Miteru

Re: regarding Inou-battle series

Post by Lunar Vitae »

Firstly, this probably isn't the place to ask that question. But I looked into it (went to the translator's blog):
September 2, 2018
... Regardless, the next chapter of DX4 is on the way and it will be complete very soon, same goes for the next Vol 5 Inou Battle chapter. We’ve started the next chapter of Vol 6 Inou Battle but that one will take time.
So expect an update of DxD and Inou Battle soon, but please don’t get your hopes up.
https://danielyang.ninja/?p=1686

To answer your second question; no, we do not maintain a list of dropped projects outside of those actually tagged as abandoned. As for upcoming projects, while a link to such exists, it is no longer pertinent: the future project suggestion section of the forums would be a better idea to see what have been proposed by fans. Of course, all of that depends on a translator becoming interested in a series enough to translate it. Remember, we aren't a translating group, but a community of enthusiasts.
Feel free to contact me here, on Discord (#5703), or on the wiki (Leviticus)!

Join our Discord!

Current Projects:
Maria-sama ga Miteru (Project Manager, Editor)
citatel
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: regarding Inou-battle series

Post by citatel »

thank you for your time and reply!

Return to “Feedback and Suggestions”