New Baka-Tsuki Android App: Development

Forum for volunteer developers working on Baka-Tsuki related applications (Baka-Reader, BTprince, etc).

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Bloodscythe
Haruhiist Disciple
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: New Baka-Tsuki Android App: Development

Post by Bloodscythe »

Okay, seemed like I got a weird bug when I tried to replace the old app with the test. Basically, it wouldn't install and I was still using the old one. So I had to do a clean install and got it working. The thing is, is that the app isn't working, per se. I can't open any novels. As soon as you do, you get force closed. I can download the novel details but I cannot open them. The download feature is working fine but.... can't open novels which is a fatal flaw.
EDIT: I can open novels where the bitmap is empty. In other words, novels where there is no cover image. I've tried turning off images but that doesn't work. So you can really only read about 1 Novel.
About the wake bug, maybe the phone has to enter deep sleep first?
Erakk
Digitalizer Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Erakk »

Bloodscythe wrote:Okay, seemed like I got a weird bug when I tried to replace the old app with the test. Basically, it wouldn't install and I was still using the old one. So I had to do a clean install and got it working. The thing is, is that the app isn't working, per se. I can't open any novels. As soon as you do, you get force closed. I can download the novel details but I cannot open them. The download feature is working fine but.... can't open novels which is a fatal flaw.
EDIT: I can open novels where the bitmap is empty. In other words, novels where there is no cover image. I've tried turning off images but that doesn't work. So you can really only read about 1 Novel.
About the wake bug, maybe the phone has to enter deep sleep first?

Weird, since, this test build has higher version number than the first, obviouslly it shouldn't give overwrite install problems.
Me and other 3 testers aren't getting any problems reading novels...i suggest you try to re download the novel details of the problematic novels (in the main list, longPress > "download novel info") and check if you can access them again...

This all sounds to me like internet problem, bitmap comes empty generally because the connection was slow and couldnt fetch the image file before creating the UI.

If redownloading novels doesnt work, then go to Menu > Settings > Clear Database. (will have to redownload everything again)
If still not working, then uninstall the app as you would normally, then go to sdcard/Android/data/ and delete the folder "com.erakk.lnreader".
This will erase all your image files too.

Also, what Device/Android version/ and are you using any custom rom?
In theory, practice and theory are the same.
but, practically, they arent.
Bloodscythe
Haruhiist Disciple
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Bloodscythe »

I've already tried a clean install and deleted all the data.
The novels where it doesn't have a bitmap never had one in the first place so it isn't an internet problem. That being said I've already tried all the methods you suggested but nothing works.
I supppose the only reason left, is that I'm running Android Gingerbread 2.3.6.

http://db.tt/oKtNjexG
Just in case, here's a logcat file.
Azyrion
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Azyrion »

Have the same problem as Bloodscythe. But I can open some of the novels. Those I cant open dont have their "Last Updated" and "Last Checked" date. Instead its written invalide.

I have the LG E510, better known as Optimus Hub, with Android 2.3.6 rooted.

Logfile taken from aLogfile App:
Spoiler! :
D/VoldCmdListener( 1465): asec rename smdl2tmp1 com.erakk.lnreader-2
W/PackageManager( 1575): Mounting container com.erakk.lnreader-2
D/VoldCmdListener( 1465): asec mount com.erakk.lnreader-2 {} 1000
D/VoldCmdListener( 1465): asec path com.erakk.lnreader-2
D/VoldCmdListener( 1465): asec destroy com.erakk.lnreader-2 force
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 84<!> parsePageAPI normalized: Accel World
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 108<!> parsePageAPI Accel_World Last Update: Thu Jan 10 09:55:36 MEZ 2013
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper 477<!> Page Model: Accel_World Updated, Affected Row: 1
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.dao.NovelsDao(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.dao.NovelsDao 333<!> PageModel = Black_Bullet
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 77<!> parsePageAPI source: Black_Bullet
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 84<!> parsePageAPI normalized: Black Bullet
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 108<!> parsePageAPI Black_Bullet Last Update: Tue Dec 18 01:12:59 MEZ 2012
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper 477<!> Page Model: Black_Bullet Updated, Affected Row: 1
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.dao.NovelsDao(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.dao.NovelsDao 333<!> PageModel = Campione!
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 77<!> parsePageAPI source: Campione!
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 108<!> parsePageAPI Campione! Last Update: Fri Jan 11 00:18:25 MEZ 2013
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper 477<!> Page Model: Campione! Updated, Affected Row: 1
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.dao.NovelsDao(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.dao.NovelsDao 333<!> PageModel = Chrome_Shelled_Regios
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 77<!> parsePageAPI source: Chrome_Shelled_Regios
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 84<!> parsePageAPI normalized: Chrome Shelled Regios
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 108<!> parsePageAPI Chrome_Shelled_Regios Last Update: Tue Jan 08 16:16:26 MEZ 2013
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper 477<!> Page Model: Chrome_Shelled_Regios Updated, Affected Row: 1
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.dao.NovelsDao(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.dao.NovelsDao 333<!> PageModel = Densetsu_no_Y%C5%ABsha_no_Densetsu#Dai_Densetsu_no_Yusha_no_Densetsu
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 77<!> parsePageAPI source: Densetsu_no_Yūsha_no_Densetsu#Dai_Densetsu_no_Yusha_no_Densetsu
W/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 100<!> parsePageAPI Densetsu_no_Y%C5%ABsha_no_Densetsu#Dai_Densetsu_no_Yusha_no_Densetsu: No Info
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper 477<!> Page Model: Densetsu_no_Y%C5%ABsha_no_Densetsu#Dai_Densetsu_no_Yusha_no_Densetsu Updated, Affected Row: 1
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.dao.NovelsDao(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.dao.NovelsDao 333<!> PageModel = Dantalian_no_Shoka
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 77<!> parsePageAPI source: Dantalian_no_Shoka
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 84<!> parsePageAPI normalized: Dantalian no Shoka
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 108<!> parsePageAPI Dantalian_no_Shoka Last Update: Thu Dec 27 14:05:14 MEZ 2012
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper 477<!> Page Model: Dantalian_no_Shoka Updated, Affected Row: 1
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.dao.NovelsDao(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.dao.NovelsDao 333<!> PageModel = Date_A_Live
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 77<!> parsePageAPI source: Date_A_Live
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 84<!> parsePageAPI normalized: Date A Live
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 108<!> parsePageAPI Date_A_Live Last Update: Thu Jan 10 23:18:09 MEZ 2013
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper 477<!> Page Model: Date_A_Live Updated, Affected Row: 1
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.dao.NovelsDao(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.dao.NovelsDao 333<!> PageModel = HEAVY_OBJECT
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 77<!> parsePageAPI source: HEAVY_OBJECT
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 84<!> parsePageAPI normalized: HEAVY OBJECT
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 108<!> parsePageAPI HEAVY_OBJECT Last Update: Mon Jan 07 18:53:12 MEZ 2013
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper 477<!> Page Model: HEAVY_OBJECT Updated, Affected Row: 1
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.dao.NovelsDao(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.dao.NovelsDao 333<!> PageModel = Hidan_no_Aria
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 77<!> parsePageAPI source: Hidan_no_Aria
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 84<!> parsePageAPI normalized: Hidan no Aria
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 108<!> parsePageAPI Hidan_no_Aria Last Update: Thu Jan 10 14:35:00 MEZ 2013
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper 477<!> Page Model: Hidan_no_Aria Updated, Affected Row: 1
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.dao.NovelsDao(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.dao.NovelsDao 333<!> PageModel = High_School_DxD
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 77<!> parsePageAPI source: High_School_DxD
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 84<!> parsePageAPI normalized: High School DxD
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 108<!> parsePageAPI High_School_DxD Last Update: Fri Jan 11 00:18:26 MEZ 2013
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper 477<!> Page Model: High_School_DxD Updated, Affected Row: 1
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.dao.NovelsDao(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.dao.NovelsDao 333<!> PageModel = Infinite_Stratos
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 77<!> parsePageAPI source: Infinite_Stratos
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 84<!> parsePageAPI normalized: Infinite Stratos
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 108<!> parsePageAPI Infinite_Stratos Last Update: Sun Jan 06 06:45:36 MEZ 2013
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper 477<!> Page Model: Infinite_Stratos Updated, Affected Row: 1
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.dao.NovelsDao(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.dao.NovelsDao 333<!> PageModel = Itsuka_Tenma_no_Kuro_Usagi
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 77<!> parsePageAPI source: Itsuka_Tenma_no_Kuro_Usagi
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 84<!> parsePageAPI normalized: Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 108<!> parsePageAPI Itsuka_Tenma_no_Kuro_Usagi Last Update: Fri Nov 09 23:56:45 MEZ 2012
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper 477<!> Page Model: Itsuka_Tenma_no_Kuro_Usagi Updated, Affected Row: 1
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.dao.NovelsDao(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.dao.NovelsDao 333<!> PageModel = Mahouka_Koukou_no_Rettousei
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 77<!> parsePageAPI source: Mahouka_Koukou_no_Rettousei
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 84<!> parsePageAPI normalized: Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 108<!> parsePageAPI Mahouka_Koukou_no_Rettousei Last Update: Fri Jan 11 00:55:04 MEZ 2013
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper 477<!> Page Model: Mahouka_Koukou_no_Rettousei Updated, Affected Row: 1
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.dao.NovelsDao(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.dao.NovelsDao 333<!> PageModel = Bakemonogatari
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 77<!> parsePageAPI source: Bakemonogatari
W/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 100<!> parsePageAPI Bakemonogatari: No Info
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper 477<!> Page Model: Bakemonogatari Updated, Affected Row: 1
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.dao.NovelsDao(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.dao.NovelsDao 333<!> PageModel = Rental_Magica
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 77<!> parsePageAPI source: Rental_Magica
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 84<!> parsePageAPI normalized: Rental Magica
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 108<!> parsePageAPI Rental_Magica Last Update: Sun Nov 18 04:05:48 MEZ 2012
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper 477<!> Page Model: Rental_Magica Updated, Affected Row: 1
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.dao.NovelsDao(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.dao.NovelsDao 333<!> PageModel = Seirei_Tsukai_no_Blade_Dance
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 77<!> parsePageAPI source: Seirei_Tsukai_no_Blade_Dance
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 84<!> parsePageAPI normalized: Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 108<!> parsePageAPI Seirei_Tsukai_no_Blade_Dance Last Update: Fri Jan 11 00:18:26 MEZ 2013
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper 477<!> Page Model: Seirei_Tsukai_no_Blade_Dance Updated, Affected Row: 1
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.dao.NovelsDao(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.dao.NovelsDao 333<!> PageModel = Silver_Cross_and_Draculea
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 77<!> parsePageAPI source: Silver_Cross_and_Draculea
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 84<!> parsePageAPI normalized: Silver Cross and Draculea
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 108<!> parsePageAPI Silver_Cross_and_Draculea Last Update: Fri Jan 11 02:18:02 MEZ 2013
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper 477<!> Page Model: Silver_Cross_and_Draculea Updated, Affected Row: 1
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.service.UpdateService(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.service.UpdateService$GetUpdatedChaptersTask 258<!> Different Timestamp for: Silver_Cross_and_Draculea
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.service.UpdateService(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.service.UpdateService$GetUpdatedChaptersTask 259<!> old: Fri Jan 11 01:46:10 MEZ 2013 != Fri Jan 11 02:18:02 MEZ 2013
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.dao.NovelsDao(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.dao.NovelsDao 415<!> Getting Novel Details from internet: Silver_Cross_and_Draculea
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.dao.NovelsDao(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.dao.NovelsDao 333<!> PageModel = Silver_Cross_and_Draculea
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 77<!> parsePageAPI source: Silver_Cross_and_Draculea
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 84<!> parsePageAPI normalized: Silver Cross and Draculea
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 108<!> parsePageAPI Silver_Cross_and_Draculea Last Update: Fri Jan 11 02:18:02 MEZ 2013
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper 477<!> Page Model: Silver_Cross_and_Draculea Updated, Affected Row: 1
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 77<!> parsePageAPI source: Silver_Cross_and_Draculea:Volume01_Illustrations
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 84<!> parsePageAPI normalized: Silver Cross and Draculea:Volume01 Illustrations
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 108<!> parsePageAPI Silver_Cross_and_Draculea:Volume01_Illustrations Last Update: Wed Nov 07 17:51:29 MEZ 2012
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 77<!> parsePageAPI source: Silver_Cross_and_Draculea:Volume01_Prologue
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 84<!> parsePageAPI normalized: Silver Cross and Draculea:Volume01 Prologue
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 108<!> parsePageAPI Silver_Cross_and_Draculea:Volume01_Prologue Last Update: Sun Jan 06 03:00:02 MEZ 2013
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 77<!> parsePageAPI source: Silver_Cross_and_Draculea:Volume01_Chapter1
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 84<!> parsePageAPI normalized: Silver Cross and Draculea:Volume01 Chapter1
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 108<!> parsePageAPI Silver_Cross_and_Draculea:Volume01_Chapter1 Last Update: Tue Jan 08 08:17:00 MEZ 2013
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 77<!> parsePageAPI source: Silver_Cross_and_Draculea:Volume01_Chapter2
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 84<!> parsePageAPI normalized: Silver Cross and Draculea:Volume01 Chapter2
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 108<!> parsePageAPI Silver_Cross_and_Draculea:Volume01_Chapter2 Last Update: Fri Jan 11 00:37:57 MEZ 2013
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 77<!> parsePageAPI source: Silver_Cross_and_Draculea:Volume01_Chapter7
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 84<!> parsePageAPI normalized: Silver Cross and Draculea:Volume01 Chapter7
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 108<!> parsePageAPI Silver_Cross_and_Draculea:Volume01_Chapter7 Last Update: Sun Jan 06 06:10:33 MEZ 2013
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 77<!> parsePageAPI source: Silver_Cross_and_Draculea:Volume02_Illustrations
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 84<!> parsePageAPI normalized: Silver Cross and Draculea:Volume02 Illustrations
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 108<!> parsePageAPI Silver_Cross_and_Draculea:Volume02_Illustrations Last Update: Tue Jan 08 14:06:07 MEZ 2013
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 77<!> parsePageAPI source: Silver_Cross_and_Draculea:Volume02_Prologue
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 84<!> parsePageAPI normalized: Silver Cross and Draculea:Volume02 Prologue
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 108<!> parsePageAPI Silver_Cross_and_Draculea:Volume02_Prologue Last Update: Fri Jan 04 05:12:48 MEZ 2013
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 77<!> parsePageAPI source: Silver_Cross_and_Draculea:Volume02_Chapter1
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 84<!> parsePageAPI normalized: Silver Cross and Draculea:Volume02 Chapter1
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 108<!> parsePageAPI Silver_Cross_and_Draculea:Volume02_Chapter1 Last Update: Fri Jan 04 18:20:03 MEZ 2013
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 77<!> parsePageAPI source: Silver_Cross_and_Draculea:Volume02_Chapter2
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 84<!> parsePageAPI normalized: Silver Cross and Draculea:Volume02 Chapter2
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 108<!> parsePageAPI Silver_Cross_and_Draculea:Volume02_Chapter2 Last Update: Fri Jan 11 02:18:02 MEZ 2013
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 77<!> parsePageAPI source: Silver_Cross_and_Draculea:Volume02_Chapter3
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 84<!> parsePageAPI normalized: Silver Cross and Draculea:Volume02 Chapter3
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 108<!> parsePageAPI Silver_Cross_and_Draculea:Volume02_Chapter3 Last Update: Thu Jan 10 02:01:43 MEZ 2013
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper 477<!> Page Model: Silver_Cross_and_Draculea:Volume01_Illustrations Updated, Affected Row: 1
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper 477<!> Page Model: Silver_Cross_and_Draculea:Volume01_Prologue Updated, Affected Row: 1
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper 477<!> Page Model: Silver_Cross_and_Draculea:Volume01_Chapter1 Updated, Affected Row: 1
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper 477<!> Page Model: Silver_Cross_and_Draculea:Volume01_Chapter2 Updated, Affected Row: 1
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper 477<!> Page Model: Silver_Cross_and_Draculea:Volume01_Chapter7 Updated, Affected Row: 1
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper 477<!> Page Model: Silver_Cross_and_Draculea:Volume02_Illustrations Updated, Affected Row: 1
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper 477<!> Page Model: Silver_Cross_and_Draculea:Volume02_Prologue Updated, Affected Row: 1
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper 477<!> Page Model: Silver_Cross_and_Draculea:Volume02_Chapter1 Updated, Affected Row: 1
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper 477<!> Page Model: Silver_Cross_and_Draculea:Volume02_Chapter2 Updated, Affected Row: 1
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper 477<!> Page Model: Silver_Cross_and_Draculea:Volume02_Chapter3 Updated, Affected Row: 1
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DownloadFileTask(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DownloadFileTask 42<!> Start Downloading: http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/image ... _Cover.PNG
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DownloadFileTask(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DownloadFileTask 48<!> Saving to: /mnt/sdcard/Android/data/com.erakk.lnreader/files/project/images/thumb/0/07/Draculea_V01_-_Front_Cover.PNG/300px-Draculea_V01_-_Front_Cover.PNG
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DownloadFileTask(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DownloadFileTask 54<!> Path to: /mnt/sdcard/Android/data/com.erakk.lnreader/files/project/images/thumb/0/07/Draculea_V01_-_Front_Cover.PNG
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DownloadFileTask(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DownloadFileTask 60<!> Start downloading image: http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/image ... _Cover.PNG
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DownloadFileTask(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DownloadFileTask 79<!> File exists: /mnt/sdcard/Android/data/com.erakk.lnreader/files/project/images/thumb/0/07/Draculea_V01_-_Front_Cover.PNG/300px-Draculea_V01_-_Front_Cover.PNG Size: 202236
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DownloadFileTask(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DownloadFileTask 144<!> Complete Downloading: http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/image ... _Cover.PNG
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.dao.NovelsDao(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.dao.NovelsDao 512<!> Cover Image: /project/images/thumb/0/07/Draculea_V01_-_Front_Cover.PNG/300px-Draculea_V01_-_Front_Cover.PNG
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.dao.NovelsDao(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.dao.NovelsDao 515<!> Complete getting Novel Details from internet: Silver_Cross_and_Draculea
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.service.UpdateService(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.service.UpdateService$GetUpdatedChaptersTask 285<!> No Update for Chapter: Illustrations
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.service.UpdateService(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.service.UpdateService$GetUpdatedChaptersTask 285<!> No Update for Chapter: Prologue
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.service.UpdateService(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.service.UpdateService$GetUpdatedChaptersTask 285<!> No Update for Chapter: Chapter 1 - Venom Proof
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.service.UpdateService(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.service.UpdateService$GetUpdatedChaptersTask 285<!> No Update for Chapter: Chapter 2 - Mortal World (Last updated 01.02.12)
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.service.UpdateService(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.service.UpdateService$GetUpdatedChaptersTask 285<!> No Update for Chapter: Chapter 7 - Epilogue
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.service.UpdateService(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.service.UpdateService$GetUpdatedChaptersTask 285<!> No Update for Chapter: Illustrations
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.service.UpdateService(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.service.UpdateService$GetUpdatedChaptersTask 285<!> No Update for Chapter: Prologue
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.service.UpdateService(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.service.UpdateService$GetUpdatedChaptersTask 285<!> No Update for Chapter: Chapter 1 - Monster Meeting
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.service.UpdateService(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.service.UpdateService$GetUpdatedChaptersTask 281<!> Found updated chapter: Chapter 2 - Witch's Recipe
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.service.UpdateService(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.service.UpdateService$GetUpdatedChaptersTask 285<!> No Update for Chapter: Chapter 3 - Witch Hunt
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.dao.NovelsDao(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.dao.NovelsDao 333<!> PageModel = Sword_Art_Online
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 77<!> parsePageAPI source: Sword_Art_Online
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 84<!> parsePageAPI normalized: Sword Art Online
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 108<!> parsePageAPI Sword_Art_Online Last Update: Fri Jan 11 02:06:31 MEZ 2013
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper 477<!> Page Model: Sword_Art_Online Updated, Affected Row: 1
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.dao.NovelsDao(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.dao.NovelsDao 333<!> PageModel = Tasogare-iro_no_Uta_Tsukai
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 77<!> parsePageAPI source: Tasogare-iro_no_Uta_Tsukai
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 84<!> parsePageAPI normalized: Tasogare-iro no Uta Tsukai
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 108<!> parsePageAPI Tasogare-iro_no_Uta_Tsukai Last Update: Sat Dec 15 02:20:55 MEZ 2012
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper 477<!> Page Model: Tasogare-iro_no_Uta_Tsukai Updated, Affected Row: 1
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.dao.NovelsDao(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.dao.NovelsDao 333<!> PageModel = The_Zashiki_Warashi_of_Intellectual_Village
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 77<!> parsePageAPI source: The_Zashiki_Warashi_of_Intellectual_Village
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 84<!> parsePageAPI normalized: The Zashiki Warashi of Intellectual Village
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 108<!> parsePageAPI The_Zashiki_Warashi_of_Intellectual_Village Last Update: Tue Dec 25 10:30:54 MEZ 2012
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper 477<!> Page Model: The_Zashiki_Warashi_of_Intellectual_Village Updated, Affected Row: 1
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.dao.NovelsDao(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.dao.NovelsDao 333<!> PageModel = To_Aru_Majutsu_no_Index
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 77<!> parsePageAPI source: To_Aru_Majutsu_no_Index
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 84<!> parsePageAPI normalized: To Aru Majutsu no Index
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 93<!> parsePageAPI redirected: Toaru Majutsu no Index
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 108<!> parsePageAPI To_Aru_Majutsu_no_Index Last Update: Fri Jan 11 01:10:34 MEZ 2013
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper 477<!> Page Model: To_Aru_Majutsu_no_Index Updated, Affected Row: 1
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.dao.NovelsDao(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.dao.NovelsDao 333<!> PageModel = Tsurugi_no_Joou_to_Rakuin_no_Ko
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 77<!> parsePageAPI source: Tsurugi_no_Joou_to_Rakuin_no_Ko
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 84<!> parsePageAPI normalized: Tsurugi no Joou to Rakuin no Ko
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.parser.BakaTsukiParser 108<!> parsePageAPI Tsurugi_no_Joou_to_Rakuin_no_Ko Last Update: Fri Jan 11 01:13:34 MEZ 2013
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.helper.DBHelper 477<!> Page Model: Tsurugi_no_Joou_to_Rakuin_no_Ko Updated, Affected Row: 1
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.service.UpdateService(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.service.UpdateService$GetUpdatedChaptersTask 297<!> Found updates: 1
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.service.UpdateService(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.service.UpdateService 95<!> sendNotification
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.service.UpdateService(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.service.UpdateService 99<!> set Notification for: Silver_Cross_and_Draculea:Volume02_Chapter2
D/class com.erakk.lnreader.service.UpdateService(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.service.MyScheduleReceiver 59<!> Setting up schedule
I/class com.erakk.lnreader.service.UpdateService(13799): <!>com.erakk.lnreader.service.MyScheduleReceiver 66<!> Repeating in: 900000
D/DMClientService(27169): <!>com.lge.omadmclient.DmclientService 3031<!> queryGetTotalNumAgentModeEventTime = 8
W/InstallAppProgress(27161): <!>com.android.packageinstaller.InstallAppProgress 191<!> Replacing package:com.erakk.lnreader
I/PackageManager( 1575): <!>com.android.server.PackageManagerService$SdInstallArgs 5565<!> Succesfully renamed smdl2tmp1 to com.erakk.lnreader-2 at new path: /mnt/asec/com.erakk.lnreader-2
I/PackageHelper( 1575): <!>com.android.internal.content.PackageHelper 163<!> Forcibly destroying container com.erakk.lnreader-2
I/InstallAppProgress(27161): <!>com.android.packageinstaller.InstallAppProgress 221<!> Finished installing com.erakk.lnreader
W/InstallAppProgress(27161): <!>com.android.packageinstaller.InstallAppProgress 191<!> Replacing package:com.erakk.lnreader
I/PackageManager( 1575): <!>com.android.server.PackageManagerService$SdInstallArgs 5565<!> Succesfully renamed smdl2tmp1 to com.erakk.lnreader-2 at new path: /mnt/asec/com.erakk.lnreader-2
I/PackageHelper( 1575): <!>com.android.internal.content.PackageHelper 163<!> Forcibly destroying container com.erakk.lnreader-2
I/InstallAppProgress(27161): <!>com.android.packageinstaller.InstallAppProgress 221<!> Finished installing com.erakk.lnreader
comonad
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by comonad »

Hmm, it looks like when you completely delete/rename a volume the old volume is kept around in the database.

The only fix I could find for this was to reset the entire database just to get rid of the old volumes.

This occurred when Kokoro Connect renumbered the volumes to the 1, 2, 3, 4, 4.5, 5, 6, 6.5... format.
Erakk
Digitalizer Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Erakk »

I found the issue, and i am fixing it at the moment.
Expect a new version soon, but with that fix only.
(soon as in a few hours)

EDIT: well its here. i fixed the probable cause. On 2.3.6 android its not crashing anymore when you enter the novels. (yeah i tested it was before, dunno why i didnt use my parent's android phone for testing xD)
Here is the link (the same as before xD)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/r21v7qm04beat ... tivity.apk

You MIGHT also notice how UGLY is the volume open/closed indicator. It's a place holder, i might change it with something cool or i might return to its default look.
Aside from bugs and etc, some feedback on the UI is also welcome =)
Bloodscythe
Haruhiist Disciple
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Bloodscythe »

Confirmed. The bug has indeed been fixed. *Cheer*
I like the new UI. It feels a lot more "cleaner" compared to the older one.
Instead of, if a chapter hasn't been updated in last 24hrs show "invalid", why not show a date like before? I'd actually like to see the last time a novel was updated instead of "invalid".
Actually, I'm wondering, what sort of features are you planning for the app in the future, if any?
Anyway, keep up the good work!
Erakk
Digitalizer Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Erakk »

Bloodscythe wrote:Confirmed. The bug has indeed been fixed. *Cheer*
I like the new UI. It feels a lot more "cleaner" compared to the older one.
Instead of, if a chapter hasn't been updated in last 24hrs show "invalid", why not show a date like before? I'd actually like to see the last time a novel was updated instead of "invalid".
Actually, I'm wondering, what sort of features are you planning for the app in the future, if any?
Anyway, keep up the good work!
The invalid is not that a chapter hasnt been updated, its because i made a check in case it would show a negative date...
Well, in other words, instead of invalid, it woud should some date in the future... and thats not quite right. But i think that needs more tweaking, i might have missed something.

Since this is something you can check on github, im posting my "task/todo list" here.

//DONE
- inverted default VolumeRocker scroll direction.
- Removed annoying sound when using VolumeRocker.
- Database backup/restore implemented
- Downloads intent+++ Make it cooler
- anti sleep function
- Fix volume buttons when not in scroll mode
- Unit steps for scrolling Volume Rocker 1 = 100 normalized
- make bookmarks accessible in every part of the app
- Download all info make a background task
- Reformatted last update/check text
- Jump to inside content layout fixed
- Bookmarks screen fix layout
- fix novel content headers/titles
//CRASH FIXES
- Fixed a crash that would occur if trying to unbind an unregistered service on low memory warning.
- Fixed a crash that related to scrolling while reading a novel.

//TODO
- Add download List too all intents
- Light Novel List Layout <DOING
- Empty WatchList hangup bug
- dialog inside a chapter/content reading "Downloading, please wait"
- Manual add series tutorial for new users lowPriority
- Add first time Tutorial for new users to show off functionalities, skipable. // May go to next version only, or will be added later.
- TOC/BT Copyrights on first time run // Need to prepare a TOC. or only show BT's copyrights.

//TODO NEXT VERSION ONLY
- let finished downloads stay unless deleted*

maybe ill add an option to "remove complete downloads automatically" for those who dont like removing manually...

//NEEDS RETHINKING/CHECKING
- Verify clicking mascot in chapter and going to jump to screen.
- Make lightNovel list download a download list task
- When loading main page for first time, add message "found x novel series" lowPriority

this mascot (is the icon on the upper left, only shows on newer android versions, like a back button) bug is not checked yet.

//FUTURE IDEAS
-Advanced Customization options
-Integration with external cloud apps for image/database saving:
DropBox
Box
Skydrive
Google Drive

Future ideas may or may not happen. i need feeback on this, if you guys think its a cool feature or not that cool.
I would use, id save my database on a dropbos folder, and if you buy a new cellphone, just install your dropbox there and run the app then "load database from dropbox".

Bloodscythe, can you confirm to me that, while reading Dai Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu, the options "Next" and "Previous" dont work, as well as "Jump To"? (jump to is also inside the chapters)
Bloodscythe
Haruhiist Disciple
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Bloodscythe »

About Dai Densetsu no Yusha no Densetsu, I have confirmed that NEXT/PREVIOUS and JUMP TO DO NOT work. Using Jump to doesn't even bring up the usual search box.

http://db.tt/kdR1RJXa
Here is a logcat file of me attempting Next/Previous as well as Jump to.
Erakk
Digitalizer Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Erakk »

Bloodscythe wrote:About Dai Densetsu no Yusha no Densetsu, I have confirmed that NEXT/PREVIOUS and JUMP TO DO NOT work. Using Jump to doesn't even bring up the usual search box.

http://db.tt/kdR1RJXa
Here is a logcat file of me attempting Next/Previous as well as Jump to.
Are you still having the "lock screen" bug?
I am taking a look but i cant replicate... is it on a specific novel? seeing as DenYuuDen is having dificulties "finding itself"
Bloodscythe
Haruhiist Disciple
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Bloodscythe »

The bug isn't on a specific novel and only appears sometimes. It doesn't happen all the time. Sometimes when I suspend the app and go do something else on the phone it happens as well. But the bug is kind of rare.
About the cloud feature:
I don't actually see much of a point to it.
You either:
1. Connect to cloud and download a backup.
2. Download all the novels again through the app.
The backup and novel will be the same size so download time will be the same. I guess the cloud service just makes things easier? Sign in to cloud and download or navigate to novels and download. But these are just my thoughts on it.
Alex0714
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Alex0714 »

Hey, first thanks to make this great app. I'm just wondering if this app can work properly in a Android Tablet.

I would really appreciate it any of you could answer me.
Bloodscythe
Haruhiist Disciple
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Bloodscythe »

Alex0714 wrote:Hey, first thanks to make this great app. I'm just wondering if this app can work properly in a Android Tablet.

It most likely will work although there's no confirmation. I don't think its optimized for tablets, if tablets need that. Never hurts or breaks your tablet to try, right?

Erakk
Here is a logcat file of the bug happening, I think.
http://db.tt/0vYMFGnC
You can see I loaded the chapter "Summer Festival".
I did not move from the chapter and I locked the phone.
You can then see that it loads up "Ghost stories" which is the previous chapter.
I then pressed next to go to "Summer Festival". See any problems?
Erakk
Digitalizer Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Erakk »

Alex0714 wrote:Hey, first thanks to make this great app. I'm just wondering if this app can work properly in a Android Tablet.

The UI is flexible so Yes. If i am not mistaken, nandaka was testing with a tablet or a big screened device. We want to support all screens (we support landscape view too) so you shouldn't have nay problems.
If you do, or you notice anything not right, you just tell me and i'll look into it.

@Bloodscythe
Thanks, i'll take a look =)
Nandaka
Digitalizer Editor
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Nandaka »

Tadaima!

Back from the vacation, a lot of changes here and there I see!

@erakk: the latest code is uploaded to GitHub? Including your test code? or do you create a test branch?

@regarding AsyncTask: I'm using thread pool rather than single thread for the newer android, this should not be problem (?)

I'm using a tablet, but not much differences on UI.
Last edited by Nandaka on Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Visit my blog for other applications.

Return to “Developers and Code”