Yet another PDF

General discussion related to the Suzumiya Haruhi novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Phrodo_00
Astral Realm

Yet another PDF

Post by Phrodo_00 »

Hi, I have to admit that I did this before I saw rilian's amazing work, this version is a lot more humble, yet it helped me to learn a lot of things about openoffice.org writer (it's been enterely composed using it). Lots of hours of work in the first voulme, not that much in the second as it isn't finnished yet... the files are quite large because of the high res imagery ;).
The thing I like of this is the variable page size that allowed me to put the complete images without any kind of croping which also made the file only suitable for on screen reading, which was what I wanted it for. I'm posting it 'cause... well someone might like it.
Last edited by onizuka-gto on Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed link.
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

what is this PDF i keep hearing about

baka baka baka
Umiman
Line Mage
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Umiman »

PDF stands for Portable Document Format which is Adobe's (and most people's) document format of choice when displaying stuff over the internet.

What he's talking about is the Suzumiya Haruhi novels in PDF format.
...Tg...g.g........... And Kol Ravensabbey cried,
..g...B...g........@.. "In Armok's name!!!!"
T...T..B..g........... And there was bloodshed.
Guest lol
Astral Realm

Post by Guest lol »

There's other PDFs for v1 and v2 on the site... if you want to make a PDF, make v4-7 into PDFs
Phrodo_00
Astral Realm

Post by Phrodo_00 »

Guest lol wrote:There's other PDFs for v1 and v2 on the site... if you want to make a PDF, make v4-7 into PDFs
didn't want to make them because I didn't know they were complete... in fact, I had just finnished reading the volume 1 from the wiki when I decided to turn it into a pdf to store it in my book folder (yeah, that's the reason), I hadn't even noticed the forum so I didn't knew it was already done... but if you say they are ready for, like packaging... then yeah, sure I can do it and will... I just have to find some time to get this and the subing of gits sac sss done before my vacation finally runs out in less than a week.
btw, the info about where most of the color ilustrations go is missing... some owner of the original might put it in and the rest of the e-books (but the first, that already has) would win a couple of color pictures.

Return to “Suzumiya Haruhi”