Suzumiya Haruhi Pictures!

General discussion related to the Suzumiya Haruhi novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Guest lol
Astral Realm

Post by Guest lol »

Are the only people that will ever reply to this thread consistantly going to be Bicube and XkaOnslaught? I want more discussion >_>!
XkaOnslaught
Astral Realm

Post by XkaOnslaught »

well what is there to discurss really? just put up your creations and let us comment on how nice or not nice it is :lol: :lol:
cotton
Astral Realm

Post by cotton »

Guest lol wrote:Are the only people that will ever reply to this thread consistantly going to be Bicube and XkaOnslaught? I want more discussion >_>!
I heartily endorse this service or product!

PS I liked the Orange!
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

nice

....keep up the good work?

:twisted:
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Guest lol
Astral Realm

Post by Guest lol »

Okay, so I'm a little bored, and I feel like making a gif. Would anybody like to request a avatar to be made, or a particular gif? It would be nice if you were specific.

Also, I'll be making a banner to people who request it depending on how many people want them (I'm guessing... 1-2? lol).

So go ask me something... I'm bored.
SubordinateFive
Astral Realm

Post by SubordinateFive »

Requests (if you're going to use images from the anime)—

—Haruhi slamming Kyon's head into the desk (ep 1 I think)

—Haruhi yelling "KIZUATO WO NAZORU!!!" during the Live A Live episode

I'd like to request images from Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody, but that'll have to wait until the 2nd season, if KyoAni chooses to do it. (I'd also like to see Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody animated, period.)

"No Yuki requests??"

Well, the ones we have are already quite lovely—they're decorating my folder of My Pictures—does anybody else have any other ideas?
Guest lol
Astral Realm

Post by Guest lol »

Hey I have a question for the mods here.. how large can I make gifs to?

Edit: Nvm got my answer..

New question: Okay, my gif maker is screwing up, it exports all my gifs in really low color quality, AND it doesn't even export it properly! So here's my question: Does anybody know a good quality GIF making program? The one I found only exports in 16 bit! I found a second only exports in 256 colours... Jesus. If you know a great gif making program, please share! I already completed one GIF but unfortunately.. the saved image isn't the same as the picture shows me :(
Guest lol
Astral Realm

Post by Guest lol »

Gif #1 completed! Unfortunately, my damn program is a trail and forces me to put up with their damn white box on the top left corner of my gif. Anyways,
if you know of a good FREE gif maker please tell!

Note: I didn't make the kirby picture

Not bad for my first ever gif, and a 30 min gif too ;)

Btw, if you wanna see my photobucket album go to
http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c66/M ... type=local
[/b]
bicube
Editor-in-Assistance
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by bicube »

What program are you using guest lol?

For me, I use Imageready. I don't know of any free programs out there though.. =[

You can also use GIF Movie Gear...
Last edited by bicube on Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Guest lol
Astral Realm

Post by Guest lol »

You can make gifs on image ready? o_O! I always thought of image ready as a useless program that comes with photoshop! Yay imageready!

Anyways... back to the topic of the avatar. Any criticism will be appreciated!
bicube
Editor-in-Assistance
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by bicube »

Yep, you can make gifs in Imageready, though it's a pain in the butt to figure out how to do it and working on it.. Movie Gear is more user friendly, but I like the quality of Imageready more. For reference, the singing one is converted from an .avi and resized with Imageready, then thinned out with Movie Gear. And the head bang one was converted, resized and thinned with Movie Gear. I'm sure you can notice the difference in quality. Oh, and I'll do both in Imageready later if you want me to :P.

For your avatar, it's nice, though the logo is kinda ruining the picture. And I'm not sure what the effect is supposed to be like, but if I'm assuming that it's a "water" effect, then it's kinda pixely. However, if it's more like an electrical interference effect, then it's really well-done effect. Depends on how you're viewing it I guess :lol:.
Spoiler! :
Spoiler! :
R~S
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel: Index!

Post by R~S »

The difficult thing with the logo, is the end image...

ImageImage
(both come from the official site)

Going from the first one, to the second one is a pain... my gif program doesn't have many applicable effects >_>

Btw, your underwater effect is nice xD
Baka-Tsuki discord server
Guest lol
Astral Realm

Post by Guest lol »

Heh after I put
Check out my other SHnY works at: http://www.baka-tsuki.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=401
In my sig, this thread got a jump in views! Pure proof nobody gives a damn about the general forums :(
SubordinateFive
Astral Realm

Post by SubordinateFive »

KIZUATO NAZORU! KIZUATO NAZORU! (repeat until head explodes)

"It happened suddenly..." — ha ha, now that line has a totally different context — poor Kyon!

¡Muchas gracias for the images! :D
Guest lol
Astral Realm

Post by Guest lol »

This is Haruhi's guitar :)
Italia Mondial wood top, worth about 560-900$. Personally, I'd like to get one but I have a better guitar, and I'm not willing to spend another 560-900$ for a new guitar after spending a heck lot for my currant one >_>. Personally, I'd like to get Yuki's guitar, but I can't seem to find it plus I'm lazy. If anybody knows what guitar Yuki was using in EP12, that'd be very much appreciated!

Return to “Suzumiya Haruhi”