A Kyon x Haruhi Pair up will never happen.

General discussion related to the Suzumiya Haruhi novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

fiendmaw
Astral Realm

Re: A Kyon x Haruhi Pair up will never happen.

Post by fiendmaw »

You forgot the Mordor topic.Plus the Haruhi universe is something to talk about (almost)endlessly,so it's not such a great feat I think.
But there are others....(Kaisos keep your hopes up!!!!).
Kaisos Erranon
Astral Realm

Post by Kaisos Erranon »

fiendmaw wrote:You forgot the Mordor topic.Plus the Haruhi universe is something to talk about (almost)endlessly,so it's not such a great feat I think.
But there are others....(Kaisos keep your hopes up!!!!).
Mm? What?
BoredOtaku
Astral Realm

Post by BoredOtaku »

I re-watched the anime series just to check if I could catch any "clues" left by the animators in a possible pair-up. I hate to say it, but Kyon is madly in love with Haruhi, but like any other guy, he doesn't even understand his own feelings half the time. Also, Haruhi definately likes him at least, especially considering the "extra episode" where she walks with Kyon under an umbrella for a little while.

But yeah, this has probably already been brought up, so....bump.
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by TheGiftedMonkey »

shichinanatsu wrote:and about topic spamming, well, as long as we keep waiting, it's bound to happen (aside from spammers..) no matter how interesting a topic may be.. frankly, i'm amazed myself as to how BT forums didn't lose steam with the indefinite release of v10, but maybe that's because of news of the 2nd season, a couple of merchandise and such..
You are welcome. 8)
fiendmaw
Astral Realm

Post by fiendmaw »

All the credits are to be directed to TGM.
TUNAFISHISGOOD
Astral Realm

Post by TUNAFISHISGOOD »

1. Hey, they Kissed, if Kyon didn't want Haruhi he would have probably complained 'before saving the world.'
and saying "Pony tails turn me on?"
2. In the Dissapearance of HS Kyon misses Haruhi.

speaking of which, will Haruhi ever grow her Hair long again? I like her in ponytails also. Even more in that Chun-lee..hair lol
fiendmaw
Astral Realm

Post by fiendmaw »

I think it's trust more than love,and about the Dissapearance thing,I think he wanted some answers,or some confirmation about what is happening.

Or it may be love,who knows...
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

Or, Kyon could be more shallow than we think... :roll:
shichinanatsu
Fish Miner

Post by shichinanatsu »

nooo.. i don't think kyon is that shallow.. though itsuki's better at interpreting haruhi's behaviour, it's almost always kyon who ends up satiating haruhi.

case in point,
Spoiler! :
when haruhi was talking to kyon about yuki, he actually knew what haruhi would do if yuki disappeared, and somehow, other than having to be beside her, it was also a decision on his part to go with haruhi and seek yuki if she disappears, something that would most likely mean as kyon and haruhi growing into each other..
and yeah, their relationship is more of trust than love, something like a need to be with one another.. i can't think of any other comparisons other than the cliche ones: salt&pepper, burger&fries, bonnie&clyde (somehow, they could act the part, 'nuff said..), and so many others.
雨 (ame) trilogy 8)

[070428] アメサラサ (amesarasa)
[090925] 夏ノ雨 (natsu no ame)
[120831] イモウトノカタチ (imouto no katachi)
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

hm...

well for me, you can't have true love, without full trust.

So the more the trust between haruhi and kyon grows, the more the love will become too bearable for them to hide it.

:3
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Rectifier
Astral Realm

Post by Rectifier »

shichinanatsu wrote:and yeah, their relationship is more of trust than love, something like a need to be with one another.. i can't think of any other comparisons other than the cliche ones: salt&pepper, burger&fries, bonnie&clyde (somehow, they could act the part, 'nuff said..), and so many others.
Me an Jenny was like peas and carrots...or in this case rice and curry. :lol:
Kaisos Erranon
Astral Realm

Post by Kaisos Erranon »

I love how this topic has gone from denouncing the pairup to affirming it.
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

shichinanatsu wrote:nooo.. i don't think kyon is that shallow.. though itsuki's better at interpreting haruhi's behaviour, it's almost always kyon who ends up satiating haruhi.

case in point,
Spoiler! :
when haruhi was talking to kyon about yuki, he actually knew what haruhi would do if yuki disappeared, and somehow, other than having to be beside her, it was also a decision on his part to go with haruhi and seek yuki if she disappears, something that would most likely mean as kyon and haruhi growing into each other..
and yeah, their relationship is more of trust than love, something like a need to be with one another.. i can't think of any other comparisons other than the cliche ones: salt&pepper, burger&fries, bonnie&clyde (somehow, they could act the part, 'nuff said..), and so many others.
I know Kyon is not that shallow, but it is an entertaining thought to think that he is. I mean, it would be entertaining to think that he is so shallow as to think that the only reason he follows Haruhi and puts up with her crap is because he thinks that she is beautiful. That is about as shallow as I think you can get, but as a friend of mine likes to say, "Me plus girls just makes a dumber me." Then, he goes into a rant about that kind of stuff, but the point is that this series is full of twists and turns with all kinds of ulterior motives for each character. For what reason should Kyon not have a few of his own?
TUNAFISHISGOOD
Astral Realm

Post by TUNAFISHISGOOD »

Bah, speaking of which... Kyon wants Haruhi in her ponytail....

Also I really feel bad for Koizumi...Having to smile all the time. You can kind of guess that Koizumi likes Haruhi...not only as a God. Yet he knows that it would cause Haruhi pain and confusion if he steps in between Kyon and Haruhi. He also admires Kyon, so... ya... he can't get the girl he wants and he has to smile all the time, isn't that horrible? :(

But...HaruhixKoizumi is just plain weird.
Kaisos Erranon
Astral Realm

Post by Kaisos Erranon »

TUNAFISHISGOOD wrote:Bah, speaking of which... Kyon wants Haruhi in her ponytail....

Also I really feel bad for Koizumi...Having to smile all the time. You can kind of guess that Koizumi likes Haruhi...not only as a God. Yet he knows that it would cause Haruhi pain and confusion if he steps in between Kyon and Haruhi. He also admires Kyon, so... ya... he can't get the girl he wants and he has to smile all the time, isn't that horrible? :(

But...HaruhixKoizumi is just plain weird.
This is why I love Koizumi. Best character, easily.

Also, Ponytail Haruhi at the 00:50 second mark here

Return to “Suzumiya Haruhi”