The "Illustrations" Project

General discussion related to the Suzumiya Haruhi novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

GardenAll
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

The "Illustrations" Project

Post by GardenAll »

Hello guys,

This topic as created exclusivity to post the cleared images / final
translations.
Very, very, very and VERY thanks to an Engrish speaker, the guy that have helping me with this project.

Rules:
1- If someone want something or have any comment, NOT POST HERE, post in this topic: here.
2- Edited versions of this image have to be posted in the current language project WIKI page... posted versions of this images IN THIS TOPIC will be deleted.
3- If someone need or want a PSD (layered) version of this images or a specific font, talk to me in the IRC channel #[email protected]
4- Fell free to edit the images... please talk to me that I´ll correct this topic images with a better cleared version.
5- This images take a lot of editing time. Please, do not post questions like "When do you will post the volume 3 images?". We are humans and have work and family, we don´t eat and drink computers.
6- If a specific language translation group don´t have a image editor, PM me that I´ll make a version to you. Please, sent the translated text to me, and the message in english, ´cause I can only read in this way.
7- If someone want help with this project, PM me that I´ll pass a cronogram.
8- My edit is far and far of perfection... please, set the texts box top of the weak points...

PS: I´m so sorry, my english as very weak. Please forgive the terms errors and feel free to edit this post with the correct words.
Graphic-designer and Image Editor of Suzumiya Haruhi portuguese project
GardenAll
Mikuru's Master

Post by GardenAll »

*Pink characters
The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi

small black characters beside the pink
[Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by GardenAll on Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GardenAll
Mikuru's Master

Post by GardenAll »

Haruhi: Normal humans don't interest me. If anyone here is an alien, a time traveler, slider, or an esper, then come find me! That is all.

Kyon: .... eh?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by GardenAll on Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GardenAll
Mikuru's Master

Post by GardenAll »

---edited---
Last edited by GardenAll on Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.
GardenAll
Mikuru's Master

Post by GardenAll »

---edited---
Last edited by GardenAll on Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GardenAll
Mikuru's Master

Post by GardenAll »

Haruhi: Come on, hurry up and become a bunny-girl!

Mikuru: Nooooo! Stoooop!!

Narration: Nagato is reading a book as if nothing is happening. The world is, in that way, peaceful.
Last edited by GardenAll on Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GardenAll
Mikuru's Master

Post by GardenAll »

Haruhi: Hey, Kyon. What's that giant?

Kyon: Glowing blue, it was breaking the school building.
Last edited by GardenAll on Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GardenAll
Mikuru's Master

Post by GardenAll »

Mikuru: Ah!

*Placard
Tanigawa Nagaru & Ito Noizi
Start!
GardenAll
Mikuru's Master

Post by GardenAll »

*Upper Left
Tanigawa Nagaru
Currently living in Hyogo prefecture, Japan. Awardee in 2003 the grand prize of the 8th Annual Kadokawa Sneaker Awards for this novel, "The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi", at the same time as the publication of the novel "Escape from the School!", published by Dengeki Bunko as well. His hobbies include riding his motorcycle and playing mah-jong, leading a precarious day-to-day life. What he wants the most now are room in his heart and another personality.

*Lower Left
Cover Illustration: Ito Noizi
Cover Designing: Naka Designing Office

*Lower Right
Kadokawa Sneaker Bunko Library

*Middle Right, Upper Rightmost
Tanigawa Nagaru

*Uppermost Rightmost
[bar code]
GardenAll
Mikuru's Master

Post by GardenAll »

*Upper Right
Sneaker Bunko Library
Books by Tanigawa Nagaru

*Downmost Right
Cover: Senbunsha Inc.

*Middle Left
"Normal humans don't interest me. If anyone here is an alien, a time traveler, slider, or an esper, then come find me! That is all." Suzumiya Haruhi, who blew everyone away with her self-introduction on the first day of her high school life. Everyone might think "This is not a world of SF novels...", and I thought too. However, she was really serious, from the bottom of her heart. When I noticed that, my normal life had already become paranormal... The Grand Prize of the 8th Annual Kadokawa Sneaker Awards-winning nicely unusual school story!
GardenAll
Mikuru's Master

Volume 2

Post by GardenAll »

Sorry guys... I´ve working hard, and the time to edit this images is very short... in any case, this is the ZIP of Volume 2 illustrations, and the translation inside...

Goumen again.... :oops:
Graphic-designer and Image Editor of Suzumiya Haruhi portuguese project

Return to “Suzumiya Haruhi”