Volumes 1-9 in pdf

General discussion related to the Suzumiya Haruhi novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

yoniekai
Astral Realm

Volumes 1-9 in pdf

Post by yoniekai »

i made this for personal reasons but no harm done in sharing :D

enjoy guys! all sendspace links (dont worry, im on MAX)

*Removed links per cease and desist letter.
sesq
Astral Realm

Post by sesq »

Anime is based on vol1 ?
vol2-9 are also worth ? they are as good as vol1 ?
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

sesq wrote:Anime is based on vol1 ?
vol2-9 are also worth ? they are as good as vol1 ?
no. they suck. don't bother.

i mean they suck so much, only idiots would bother translate, read and compile them into pdf....pfff....stick to vol.1! its allllllllllllllyooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuu neeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!

:roll:
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
sesq
Astral Realm

Post by sesq »

ymm sorry, i don;t know a lot about haruhi, maybe the vol2-9 were done after succesful anime and it's not worth watiching.
I don't know that, i'm not haruhi-avatar user of this forum so i don't know that. please answer normally
Jumpyshoes
Sailor Tsuki
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Jumpyshoes »

Only six episodes in the anime were based off of volume one. The other 8 were based off of various short stories in other books.

And as Oni says, why would people bother translating them if they weren't good . . . In fact, IMHO, I think a few books are actually better than the first one.
sesq
Astral Realm

Post by sesq »

Jumpyshoes wrote:Only six episodes in the anime were based off of volume one. The other 8 were based off of various short stories in other books.

And as Oni says, why would people bother translating them if they weren't good . . . In fact, IMHO, I think a few books are actually better than the first one.
because haruhi was very popular, and they are maniacs so they translate everyrhing what is connected with haruhi.
BaKaFiSh
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by BaKaFiSh »

:o

Good answer!

But no, most of the books (1-7, iirc) were released before it even aired.
sesq
Astral Realm

Post by sesq »

BaKaFiSh wrote::o

Good answer!

mine ?
i've one more question, is light novel also mixed like anime ( things are in confused order ) ?
OceanBlue
Astral Realm

Post by OceanBlue »

sesq wrote:
BaKaFiSh wrote::o

Good answer!

mine ?
i've one more question, is light novel also mixed like anime ( things are in confused order ) ?
Not as profoundly, in my opinion, but in some parts yes.
But usually, I find them in chronological order. I might not be attentive enough to notice though.
Setherzam
Void Mage

Post by Setherzam »

each chapter in the light novels are in chronological order, however some of the books are not (or some of the chapters expand on an event that Tanigawa hints to have happened
yoniekai
Astral Realm

Post by yoniekai »

aaaaaaaaaaaaah i love the series so i keep reading it...... yeah well volume 1 is still the best book among them........ but they're all still imo great! great!
HAL9000
Astral Realm

Post by HAL9000 »

yoniekai wrote:aaaaaaaaaaaaah i love the series so i keep reading it...... yeah well volume 1 is still the best book among them........ but they're all still imo great! great!
(Scoff!) Volume 4 blew 1 out of the water. (Melancholy had some minor pacing issues.) It's a great sci-fi story, it's a great character drama, and it's a great romance. One of the best I've read, really. (And that's saying something.)
Kaisos Erranon
Astral Realm

Post by Kaisos Erranon »

I am really going to enjoy watching the second season...
Dan
Square Mage

Post by Dan »

HAL9000 wrote:(Scoff!) Volume 4 blew 1 out of the water. (Melancholy had some minor pacing issues.) It's a great sci-fi story, it's a great character drama, and it's a great romance. One of the best I've read, really. (And that's saying something.)
Volume four Yuki makes me come on sight.
foxfire79
Astral Realm

Post by foxfire79 »

Thanks for these...

(didn't even realize they'd finished translating volume 09 - damn work-life taking over!)

Return to “Suzumiya Haruhi”