who's sasaki in this image

General discussion related to the Suzumiya Haruhi novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

bakadesu
Astral Realm

who's sasaki in this image

Post by bakadesu »

according to

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ch ... iya_series

the girl on the left under a pony tail is sasaki while the short-haired one is kyouko

i really that it was the opposite since in the flashback, sasaki had short hair and i thought her hairstyle would not change.

also, this logic may be off but the girl on the right has a simple smile making me believe that she is sasaki (if sasaki is haruhi's antithesis and haruhi has a big, wide grin, obviously her counterpart would have a small one... right? ~_~ )

*btw, hope im posting this one in the right thread >_<*
Smidge204
Astral Realm

Post by Smidge204 »

Kyon + Sasaki from the Vol 9 Prologue:

=Smidge=
bakadesu
Astral Realm

Post by bakadesu »

so wikipedia is wrong... hope they changed those in the image to avoid confusion ~_~
Three-Headed-Monkey
Astral Realm

Post by Three-Headed-Monkey »

It's a wiki.

Why don't you do it?

Ahh well, I fixed it.
bakadesu
Astral Realm

Post by bakadesu »

sorry ofr the trouble ~_~
Anonynub
Astral Realm

Post by Anonynub »

Smidge204 wrote:Kyon + Sasaki from the Vol 9 Prologue:
Spoiler! :
=Smidge=
They look way too much like brother and sister in that picture for being completely unrelated, weird.[/spoiler]
IrishHaremOtaku
Astral Realm

Post by IrishHaremOtaku »

God she looks psycho in that pic.

Complete legend though.
deskoh91
Astral Realm

Post by deskoh91 »

since no one has answered the question directly yet...

in the picture, the one on the left is Tachibana Kyoko with yellow (or blonde?) hair, the one in the middle is Suou Kuyoh with dark blue hair and on the right is Sasaki with brownish hair.
IrishHaremOtaku
Astral Realm

Kuyoh disturbs me.
Kaisos Erranon
Astral Realm

Post by Kaisos Erranon »

IrishHaremOtaku wrote:Kuyoh disturbs me.
Me too.

All of these new characters deserve more development than they're going to get.
IrishHaremOtaku
Astral Realm

I suspect Sasaki will get plenty of development, but the others.......just won't.
Sol Falling
Astral Realm

Post by Sol Falling »

I think Tachibana Kyouko got a not insignificant amount of development in the cafe scene. It was an interesting scenario: of course, she knows that Kyon will approach their group with a prejudice for the SOS Brigade. However, she even has to deal with the apathy and lack of cooperation of the other members of her group as well, especially Sasaki. I was made to consider the desperation and conviction with which she conducted herself.

Anyway, I joined animesuki forums a little while ago to talk about Haruhi. It looks like there might be more activity here? Maybe I'll register.

and tangentially, to Three-Headed-Monkey's sig from three weeks ago, Nephenee hell yeah!
IrishHaremOtaku
Astral Realm

Animesuki >.>
Sol Falling
Astral Realm

Post by Sol Falling »

:p what about it? I only started going to animesuki because I found out that's where the people who made baka-tsuki were from. now that I'm aware that there's an active forum here, this seems more relevant.

but yeah, tell me about the significance of animesuki. I don't really get it.
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

Sol Falling wrote::p what about it? I only started going to animesuki because I found out that's where the people who made baka-tsuki were from. now that I'm aware that there's an active forum here, this seems more relevant.

but yeah, tell me about the significance of animesuki. I don't really get it.
yes. unfortunately, the majority of us are poor Itsuki offspring of Animesuki.

I still lurk there, its good to visit a well regulated democratic forum, unlike these corrupt and decadent communist boards.

*cries for the humanity*
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto

Return to “Suzumiya Haruhi”