new season of SHNY

General discussion related to the Suzumiya Haruhi novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Re: new season of SHNY

Post by onizuka-gto »

i hope kyoto animation think of a even better dance moves, i swear they have to seek out professional help for this.

not to mention really good music, after all your in the progress of resurrecting the cult of Haruhi.

People will be dancing in prisons, stages, in the streets, in the bedroom, and all over the world.

They better get it right, make it better or they will pay for it.

:roll:
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
TUNAFISHISGOOD
Astral Realm

Post by TUNAFISHISGOOD »

New dance moves eh?
lol I would be laughing it Haruhi and the gang came on the stage and started breakdancing....puff....hahahahaha thought of this makes me laugh.. Haruhi in all gangsta style complete with Sunglasses breakdancing on the end of each episode...puff hahahahaha I can't get over this thought...Rofl...The ending song will be Hare Hare yukai rap version...lol
Kaisos Erranon
Astral Realm

Post by Kaisos Erranon »

TUNAFISHISGOOD wrote:New dance moves eh?
lol I would be laughing it Haruhi and the gang came on the stage and started breakdancing....puff....hahahahaha thought of this makes me laugh.. Haruhi in all gangsta style complete with Sunglasses breakdancing on the end of each episode...puff hahahahaha I can't get over this thought...Rofl...The ending song will be Hare Hare yukai rap version...lol
That would be terrible.
Rectifier
Astral Realm

Post by Rectifier »

Kaisos Erranon wrote:
TUNAFISHISGOOD wrote:New dance moves eh?
That would be terrible.
it would be like MC Hammer without "Can't Touch This"

basically, total crap
AuraTwilight
Astral Realm

Post by AuraTwilight »

Only Kyon and Itsuki are allowed to rap. They have the experience for it.
Dan
Square Mage
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Dan »

Itsuki's voice is too high to be a rapper.
Kaisos Erranon
Astral Realm

Post by Kaisos Erranon »

AuraTwilight wrote:Only Kyon and Itsuki are allowed to rap. They have the experience for it.
They should totally animate the drama CD.
fiendmaw
Astral Realm

Post by fiendmaw »

I personally don't want another dance routine,just a normal ED.

Dango...Dango...Dango...Dango daikazoku.......
Rectifier
Astral Realm

Post by Rectifier »

wait...japanese can rap? i thought only thugs and wannabe whites like eminem could do that?!
Kaisos Erranon
Astral Realm

Post by Kaisos Erranon »

Rectifier wrote:wait...japanese can rap? i thought only thugs and wannabe whites like eminem could do that?!
POLYSICS.

Maximum the Hormone.

And many others.
AuraTwilight
Astral Realm

Post by AuraTwilight »

Rectifier wrote:wait...japanese can rap? i thought only thugs and wannabe whites like eminem could do that?!
Just because people try to rap doesn't mean they do it well.

Though that's like saying people can try to bite off their own hand. Whether you succeed or not, you only make an ass of yourself and it's a painful experience to go through.
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

I would not count Maximum the Hormone as a rap group. They do have some rap roots, but I would count them more as some bizarre mix of metal, reggae, pop, and something that does not make sense. I think a better example of this would be something like Orange Range. They do rap, and some of it is good. I am not a rap fan by an means either. :shock: I will say that there is some good Japanese rap out there though. Truthfully, Japan is not the only country that does rap; Korea and China have it as well as many other Asian countries. Some of it is alright, too. So, it really is not just an American thing.
Kaisos Erranon
Astral Realm

Post by Kaisos Erranon »

ainsoph9 wrote:I would not count Maximum the Hormone as a rap group. They do have some rap roots, but I would count them more as some bizarre mix of metal, reggae, pop, and something that does not make sense. I think a better example of this would be something like Orange Range. They do rap, and some of it is good. I am not a rap fan by an means either. :shock: I will say that there is some good Japanese rap out there though. Truthfully, Japan is not the only country that does rap; Korea and China have it as well as many other Asian countries. Some of it is alright, too. So, it really is not just an American thing.
Yeah, that's probably right.

Maximum the Hormone are still awesome though.
Rectifier
Astral Realm

Post by Rectifier »

I've actually listened to both of those bands Orange Range and Maximum the Hormone, I was just stimulating conversation on purpse. :mrgreen:
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama

Post by ainsoph9 »

Okay. Stimulating conversation is fine. We love that here. (Duh! Obviously! It is a forum. :roll: ) Anyhow, I like Maximum the Hormone, too. I have heard that they are not that good in concert, but from what I have seen, they do not look that bad... :?

Return to “Suzumiya Haruhi”