new season of SHNY

General discussion related to the Suzumiya Haruhi novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

TUNAFISHISGOOD
Astral Realm

Re: new season of SHNY

Post by TUNAFISHISGOOD »

Rectifier wrote:
TUNAFISHISGOOD wrote:and they all do Hare Hare yukai together :D it'll be awsome
nah, knowing that squad they'll do Yare Yare Hukai and perform it backwards!
Lol i mean everyone....as in every Cast old or new :D that should be awsome. They should make Hare Hare Yukai extended version so everyone can shine.
Kaisos Erranon
Astral Realm

Post by Kaisos Erranon »

TUNAFISHISGOOD wrote:
Rectifier wrote: nah, knowing that squad they'll do Yare Yare Hukai and perform it backwards!
Lol i mean everyone....as in every Cast old or new :D that should be awsome. They should make Hare Hare Yukai extended version so everyone can shine.
That would be AMAZING.
Rectifier
Astral Realm

Post by Rectifier »

that'd be really difficult to animate well, considering the music doesn't actually have that much variance in the extended version; i have a feeling they'll have a new smash hit when the next season comes out
Kaisos Erranon
Astral Realm

Post by Kaisos Erranon »

Rectifier wrote:that'd be really difficult to animate well, considering the music doesn't actually have that much variance in the extended version; i have a feeling they'll have a new smash hit when the next season comes out
Personally, I don't think anything they think up can top Hare Hare Yukai. But that's just me.
fiendmaw
Astral Realm

Post by fiendmaw »

Kaisos Erranon wrote:
Rectifier wrote:that'd be really difficult to animate well, considering the music doesn't actually have that much variance in the extended version; i have a feeling they'll have a new smash hit when the next season comes out
Personally, I don't think anything they think up can top Hare Hare Yukai. But that's just me.
Imo 'God knows..' topped it easily.But that's just me. :D
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by TheGiftedMonkey »

fiendmaw wrote:
Kaisos Erranon wrote: Personally, I don't think anything they think up can top Hare Hare Yukai. But that's just me.
Quoted for greater truth.
Kaisos Erranon
Astral Realm

Post by Kaisos Erranon »

fiendmaw wrote:
Kaisos Erranon wrote: Personally, I don't think anything they think up can top Hare Hare Yukai. But that's just me.
Any DANCE ROUTINE, sorry.

God Knows, Lost My Music and Parallel Days top it easily.
Beware the talking cat
Dot Mage

Post by Beware the talking cat »

I liked Kazeyomi Ribbon, Yuki, Muon, Madobe Nite, and SELECT.

Could the reason we are still waiting be we need a new dance routine to top HHY?
Administrator
Archnemesis of the name changing guy.
TUNAFISHISGOOD
Astral Realm

Post by TUNAFISHISGOOD »

Or it would use Luckystar style of ending. Since they have so much other songs from character albums and regular albums.
So the ending will change with each episode, it will be hard, but fans will love it.

Each song will be used for different endings.
Example: Hare Hare Yukai Yuki solo version- Yuki is in the middle dancing and singing instead of Haruhi.
Same applies for every other Hare Hare variations.

I wanna see Tsuruya-san and Imouto dance!
Rectifier
Astral Realm

Post by Rectifier »

if they simply redid hare hare yukai they would lose ratings, which is bad

also, if their new op and ed sucks, they would lose ratings

basically just hope that kyoto animations knows how to pull off next season's op and ed so they can keep animating haruhi all the way to the end :D
fiendmaw
Astral Realm

Post by fiendmaw »

A Dango-like ending in season two wouldnt be bad,nothing in common with the show but seductively well done.
Beware the talking cat
Dot Mage

Post by Beware the talking cat »

Something with Yuki as a background, no matter how bad the song is, will still be good. If the song is good, it will be even better.
Administrator
Archnemesis of the name changing guy.
fiendmaw
Astral Realm

Post by fiendmaw »

I don't think that's possible,even though we want it,they must be objective somehow right? :P
Proto
Astral Realm

Post by Proto »

Given that Yutaka Yamamoto, the person behind the Hare Hare Yukai Dance, the God knows episode choreography and the Lucky Star OP no longer works for Kyoto Animation I wonder what will they come up with :p
Kaisos Erranon
Astral Realm

Post by Kaisos Erranon »

Proto wrote:Given that Yutaka Yamamoto, the person behind the Hare Hare Yukai Dance, the God knows episode choreography and the Lucky Star OP no longer works for Kyoto Animation I wonder what will they come up with :p
Eh, Kyoto Animation is still Kyoto Animation. They'll come up with something awesome.

Return to “Suzumiya Haruhi”