Create your own Slider

General discussion related to the Suzumiya Haruhi novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

TUNAFISHISGOOD
Astral Realm

Create your own Slider

Post by TUNAFISHISGOOD »

Well I was feeling bored and decided to start something.
Here it is, assuming that the upcoming slider isn't Kyon, or that mysterious girl, but a totally new character what would be his/her traits? (E.X Koizumi is smiling Handsome guy, Mikuru is a shy senpai, Nagato-quiet bookworm.)

Here I'll start it first. :lol:
Trait: Unlike Koizumi, who smiles all the time, he sleeps all the time, making him oblivious as Nagato(except snoring).
Why Haruhi is interested: New Foreign exchange student.(Not fluent in Japanese, occaisonally makes gramatic errors in his speech)
Misson: Make sure Haruhi, using her powers don't open up a dimensional gate between their worlds.
His View on Haruhi: He is interested in Haruhi's power to create alternative dimensions(Closed Space,Sealed Reality... etc)
What is Haruhi to him: A interesting girl to obersve in sake of his mission.
Kyon's view: Stupid foreigner who will sleep all the time, thus unconditionally agreeing to Haruhi's ideas.(Just as annoying as Koizumi)
Well this is product of my boredom, join in and write your own point of views. (If you are just as bored as me)
Kaisos Erranon
Astral Realm

Re: Create your own Slider

Post by Kaisos Erranon »

Why not? I have an idea.
Trait: GAR and overly dramatic. He'd have to be voiced by Tomokazu Seki.
Why Haruhi is interested: His passion and fire for the SOS Brigade and its ideals.
Misson: Make sure Haruhi's powers don't extend to poking up the multiverse.
His View on Haruhi: He worships her, much like many of the espers seem to. Like everything else he does, it's WAAAY over the top.
What is Haruhi to him: His personal goddess. He's a perfectly willing slave.
Kyon's view: Intense hatred. Kyon doesn't need more annoying males who always agree with Haruhi, and this character's passionate yelling and drama really get on his nerves.
Heh, Tomokazu vs Tomokazu again...
TUNAFISHISGOOD
Astral Realm

Post by TUNAFISHISGOOD »

I can so imagine that obsession happening. Interesting how you suggested the new slider should be male. :D
I guess its to even out the raito? 3:3.

Tomokazu is a good VA I can see him argue with himself in the studios changing between voices.
Kaisos Erranon
Astral Realm

Post by Kaisos Erranon »

TUNAFISHISGOOD wrote:I can so imagine that obsession happening. Interesting how you suggested the new slider should be male. :D

Tomokazu is a good VA I can see him argue with himself in the studios changing between voices.
Er, not Tomokazu Sugita, the OTHER Tomokazu, Tomokazu Seki.

Seki is the voice of Sousuke Sagara, Toji Suzuhara, several Gundam characters, and Anime Tenchou.

The Tomokazus have an alleged rivalry, which is why it's always entertaining to see them clash as characters.
AuraTwilight
Astral Realm

Post by AuraTwilight »

Name: Kurogane Ryuga
Trait: Despite being Mikuru's age, he's small, childish, and adorable, with the sleeves of his uniform being too long. Constantly has some sort of candy on him.
Why Haruhi is interested: Every adventure needs a cute kid with ambiguous legal status :D
Mission: Wishes to use Haruhi's powers to restore his post-apocalyptic world.
His View on Haruhi: He sees her as an entity that is able to generate free energy, but does not believe she is truly divine, just an abuse of quantum physics.
What is Haruhi to him: His world's only hope.
Kyon's view: Finds him cute and charming, but mildly annoying and overly-hyper. Compares to his sister and ponders fantasies of their playdates.
Kaisos Erranon
Astral Realm

Post by Kaisos Erranon »

AuraTwilight wrote:
Name: Kurogane Ryuga
Trait: Despite being Mikuru's age, he's small, childish, and adorable, with the sleeves of his uniform being too long. Constantly has some sort of candy on him.
Why Haruhi is interested: Every adventure needs a cute kid with ambiguous legal status :D
Mission: Wishes to use Haruhi's powers to restore his post-apocalyptic world.
His View on Haruhi: He sees her as an entity that is able to generate free energy, but does not believe she is truly divine, just an abuse of quantum physics.
What is Haruhi to him: His world's only hope.
Kyon's view: Finds him cute and charming, but mildly annoying and overly-hyper. Compares to his sister and ponders fantasies of their playdates.
GET HANI-SENPAI TO VOICE HIM RIGHT NOW.
ainsoph9
Osaka-ben Gaijin-Sama
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by ainsoph9 »

Kaisos Erranon wrote:
TUNAFISHISGOOD wrote:I can so imagine that obsession happening. Interesting how you suggested the new slider should be male. :D

Er, not Tomokazu Sugita, the OTHER Tomokazu, Tomokazu Seki.

Seki is the voice of Sousuke Sagara, Toji Suzuhara, several Gundam characters, and Anime Tenchou.

The Tomokazus have an alleged rivalry, which is why it's always entertaining to see them clash as characters.
I wonder what the rivalry is all about...kind of seems strange to me.
Kaisos Erranon
Astral Realm

Post by Kaisos Erranon »

ainsoph9 wrote:
Kaisos Erranon wrote: Er, not Tomokazu Sugita, the OTHER Tomokazu, Tomokazu Seki.

I wonder what the rivalry is all about...kind of seems strange to me.
Similar names? Level of GAR?

Who knows?
AuraTwilight
Astral Realm

Post by AuraTwilight »

Kaisos Erranon wrote:
AuraTwilight wrote:
GET HANI-SENPAI TO VOICE HIM RIGHT NOW.
I was personally thinking Hikari-chan!
TUNAFISHISGOOD
Astral Realm

Post by TUNAFISHISGOOD »

Meh, my exams are over and it's 5 days till we get back, now I'm more bored than before. (I am just lying in the house rolling around because i'm too lazy to walk.)
so....I'll just make another one...let's see
Traits: Hard core gamer, reads mangas often, watches anime.
Obessed with Haruhi, treats her as God.
Why Haruhi's interested: She's werid.
.......does that need further description?
of course it's Konata
she's a slider from Lucky Star dimension!
...ya I know I don't have imagination
ashez2ashes
Astral Realm

Post by ashez2ashes »

I'm surprised no one has mentioned 'Kyonko' as a possible slider. lol Haruhi would be interested because she's acting weird. Kyonko ends up in Kyo's universe because her Haruhia off handily says she needs to 'go on a journey to find herself' or something else similiarly crazy and boom... she's in the wrong universe.

I'm not sure how Kyo would react... I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he won't have the hots for himself. :lol:
dragonKhorse
Astral Realm

Post by dragonKhorse »

ashez2ashes wrote:I'm surprised no one has mentioned 'Kyonko' as a possible slider. lol Haruhi would be interested because she's acting weird. Kyonko ends up in Kyo's universe because her Haruhia off handily says she needs to 'go on a journey to find herself' or something else similiarly crazy and boom... she's in the wrong universe.

I'm not sure how Kyo would react... I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he won't have the hots for himself. :lol:
And the fanfiction authors will all scream for joy and start pairing her with Kyon, Haruhi, Yuki, Mikuru and Itsuki. I say Kyon's narration will be hilarious as he can't decide whether to be turned on by the ponytail, or be turned off by the fact that he's having sex with himself/herself. He'll end up like a strobe light, IMO.
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

This is why I wonder that if I had sex with my female clone would it be incest or self-pleasure?

baka baka baka
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

The former, since genetically you would be like identical twins...
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.

Return to “Suzumiya Haruhi”