Haruhi PS2 game 3D HareHare Yukai

General discussion related to the Suzumiya Haruhi novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Kaisos Erranon
Astral Realm

Re: Haruhi PS2 game 3D HareHare Yukai

Post by Kaisos Erranon »

Fushichou wrote:The PS3 and 360 aren't selling in Japan?
Not well, no.
HAL9000
Astral Realm

Post by HAL9000 »

The quality of those graphics are rather amazing. I mean, it is a youtube video, so it's hard to be sure, but that's the best anime-to-3D transition I've seen yet. Wind Waker did better, but then, it wasn't trying to replicate an anime.

I have to ask, though- where did those disturbing costumes come from? Are they something from the game? Because the only stuff with odd costumes are the "Theater" stories, but those don't match the art I've seen.
Kaisos Erranon
Astral Realm

Post by Kaisos Erranon »

HAL9000 wrote:The quality of those graphics are rather amazing. I mean, it is a youtube video, so it's hard to be sure, but that's the best anime-to-3D transition I've seen yet. Wind Waker did better, but then, it wasn't trying to replicate an anime.
Go watch the trailer for Tales of Vesperia. Now.
HAL9000 wrote: I have to ask, though- where did those disturbing costumes come from? Are they something from the game? Because the only stuff with odd costumes are the "Theater" stories, but those don't match the art I've seen.
Yeah, the game made them up, though they based them off of the classes the characters take on in Theater.
fiendmaw
Astral Realm

Post by fiendmaw »

They are not disturbing at all. :D
Just some fantasy/random costumes.
Rectifier
Astral Realm

Post by Rectifier »

i thought the costumes looked hawt, especially on the girls
megafan999