The Count Down Begins?

General discussion related to the Suzumiya Haruhi novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Ambi Valent
Astral Realm

Re: The Count Down Begins?

Post by Ambi Valent »

Still no news about the supposed April episodes of Haruhi? The word "re-animation" looks as if it was carefully chosen...

If the episodes would really start in the first week of April, shouldn't they be in the forecast section of the TV listings magazines? The listings magazines over here show detailed listings for two weeks, getting published a week before, and have a snapshot what will be in the next two weeks. I mean, if my magazine can tell me that I could watch "Eragon" on April 5th at 8:15 (as if I wanted), shouldn't "Haruhi" be in a similar prominent spot?
shichinanatsu
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by shichinanatsu »

were you talking about this ambivalent?

from it there's already an airing date of apr3.. still within bounds of an april fools' prank if you ask me..
雨 (ame) trilogy 8)

[070428] アメサラサ (amesarasa)
[090925] 夏ノ雨 (natsu no ame)
[120831] イモウトノカタチ (imouto no katachi)
Ambi Valent
Astral Realm

Post by Ambi Valent »

Actually, I hadn't seen that when I posted.

It could still be a part of a devious plan: First, withhold not just book 10 but keep on writing books without publishing. Then work on the anime, while putting out clues that lead to the beginning of the previously unanimated (Vanishment). While doing so, keep messing with our heads with mixed messages. Shortly before the project is due, present something completely different (Haruhi-chan). Then present what seems to be the old series, while the intro and ending present clues that it isn't. Keep the fans guessing or grumbling until they suddenly find "Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody" inserted in the airing order (probably between "Melancholy III" and "Mysterique Sign", before or after "Remote Part I". Then, keep on airing episodes, reaching "Vanishment", going on, reaching "Surprise" (hehe), and still going on, until 52 episodes are shown.

Of course, only a certain Ultra Director would be crazy enough to pull such a stunt.

Return to “Suzumiya Haruhi”