Yet another SHN* PDF

General discussion related to the Suzumiya Haruhi novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

diginova
Astral Realm

Yet another SHN* PDF

Post by diginova »

After viewing all the other PDFs out there, I realized that I didn't really want to print out ~80 full 8.5x11 double-sided pages per volume, and I didn't really care about the translator's notes; I just wanted to have a print copy that is as compact as possible. I also didn't want the impacted versions where each booklet was four pages, since I have access to a stack cutter and can easily cut pages down to size and wanted them to be in the correct order for full-booklet printing.

Thus, I took the word documents and created my own. Since they're doing nothing but sitting on my hard drive, I decided to post them. Each finishes at ~128 half-letter pages, and they are already setup for double-sided printing on 8.5x11" paper, using up ~32 sheets. Margins are .25" with a .25" gutter. All black-and-white illustrations are printed at quarter-page size, and the color are placed at the beginning of the chapter they refer to. Text is set in 10-point Minion.

Here are books 1&2 (direct download):
gone
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Yet another SHN* PDF

Post by TheGiftedMonkey »

Wow, impressive. I'm actually tempted to go get these printed and binded. 8)

Return to “Suzumiya Haruhi”