Tanigawa?

General discussion related to the Suzumiya Haruhi novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Ambi Valent
Astral Realm

Tanigawa?

Post by Ambi Valent »

According to Wikipedia, Nagaru Tanigawa was very productive from 2003 to 2006, publishing several books in several series every year. Then, 2007 there was only a single book, "The Dissociation of Haruhi Suzumiya", then nothing... was there any indication whether he had health problems or whether he earned his money in another job since then?

I'd like to think he got rich enough to get himself a mansion on a remote island where he spends his retirement now, but I just can't believe that he got anywhere near to riches.
joay_b
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Oh, that one ...

Post by joay_b »

I'm suspecting he's back to his writing table thinking how to continue his works. Well, that's when he's not pursuing other hobbies.

Don't worry, he's still writing for Dengeki Bunko. Although, if I remember correctly, the only things he contributed last year is for a collaborative work (title was MW号の悲劇) and a still-running manga for Dengeki Bunko Magazine (title is 蜻蛉迷宮)
まず隗より始めよ。

Return to “Suzumiya Haruhi”