Season 2--May 24th

General discussion related to the Suzumiya Haruhi novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Beware the talking cat
Dot Mage
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Season 2--May 24th

Post by Beware the talking cat »

Administrator
Archnemesis of the name changing guy.
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Season 2--May 24th

Post by b0mb3r »

refuse to believe until it airs, be raw, be translated and upload on the net

baka baka baka
Dan
Square Mage

Post by Dan »

LIES!
Kaisos Erranon
Astral Realm

Post by Kaisos Erranon »

The BLR subtitle has been removed from the website.

You might want to change the title of this topic to: "Season 2-- It's not happening so just give up already."
quigonkenny
Temporal Time Variant Entity

Post by quigonkenny »

Kaisos Erranon wrote:The BLR subtitle has been removed from the website.

You might want to change the title of this topic to: "Season 2-- It's not happening so just give up already."
The phrasing of some of the articles reporting this implies that the station was told not to release the info, and thus the mistake was not that someone released the wrong info, but that someone released the correct info but wasn't supposed to.

Personally, I think it's a Kadokawa troll, but the good kind, where they actually end up giving us what we want. Follow my logic:

Anybody remember what date was showing on the "Asakura Path" screen during the last Haruhi-chan episode? I've got it right here, so I'll tell you. May 24th. Before this we have the "obvious Disappearance reference is obvious" appearance of eroge character Yuki, complete with Kyon saying something about it being "Shoushitsu da!" And before that, in a complete non-sequitur (aside from referring to the equally non-sequitur eroge OP), Yuki holding up a Haruhi product and stating "It's done." And the YouTube releases for Haruhi-chan just happen to end the week before the new episode will supposedly be airing. The most interesting thing about these obvious Disappearance references? The "Asakura Route" date isn't May 21st, the date that BLR will supposedly air, it's May 24th, the date that was "accidentally" leaked.
Kaisos Erranon
Astral Realm

Post by Kaisos Erranon »

Hrrr. Good point.
Akirasav
Astral Realm

Post by Akirasav »

You'd think that if they were going to air Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody they would do it on 7/07.
shichinanatsu
Fish Miner

Post by shichinanatsu »

that would have been plausible if the powers that be decided to air this summer '09 only the meat of what is essentially a second season, and not SCREW AROUND with the fanbase for seemingly making a 24++ ep list of mixed-up material. though, think of it this way, do anime xmas eps usually end up on 12-25?
雨 (ame) trilogy 8)

[070428] アメサラサ (amesarasa)
[090925] 夏ノ雨 (natsu no ame)
[120831] イモウトノカタチ (imouto no katachi)
Akirasav
Astral Realm

Post by Akirasav »

Rarely I think. Toradora and Hayate are recent examples of Xmas eps. not on Xmas.

And in honor of the second coming (yeah right), I also don a Yuki avatar.
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

Maybe they do air Haruhi-Chan... ;)
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.
Akirasav
Astral Realm

Post by Akirasav »

quigonkenny wrote:
Kaisos Erranon wrote:The BLR subtitle has been removed from the website.

The phrasing of some of the articles reporting this implies that the station was told not to release the info, and thus the mistake was not that someone released the wrong info, but that someone released the correct info but wasn't supposed to.

Personally, I think it's a Kadokawa troll, but the good kind, where they actually end up giving us what we want. Follow my logic:

Anybody remember what date was showing on the "Asakura Path" screen during the last Haruhi-chan episode? I've got it right here, so I'll tell you. May 24th. Before this we have the "obvious Disappearance reference is obvious" appearance of eroge character Yuki, complete with Kyon saying something about it being "Shoushitsu da!" And before that, in a complete non-sequitur (aside from referring to the equally non-sequitur eroge OP), Yuki holding up a Haruhi product and stating "It's done." And the YouTube releases for Haruhi-chan just happen to end the week before the new episode will supposedly be airing. The most interesting thing about these obvious Disappearance references? The "Asakura Route" date isn't May 21st, the date that BLR will supposedly air, it's May 24th, the date that was "accidentally" leaked.
Lol, you make an awesome conspiracy theorist.
Dan
Square Mage

Post by Dan »

Akirasav wrote:And in honor of the second coming (yeah right), I also don a Yuki avatar.
Dan approval!

And I told you so! There's no way the new season would be so casually announced. They'll milk the series before it even begins this time, like new Haruhi TV sets so you can watch the new series on it.
Beware the talking cat
Dot Mage

Post by Beware the talking cat »

I shall also don a yuki avatar. Oh wait. I've had this one since the last season.
Administrator
Archnemesis of the name changing guy.
Rectifier
Astral Realm

Post by Rectifier »

I think this avatar sums up what the fanboys reaction will be when that first episode from the new material airs.
shichinanatsu
Fish Miner

Post by shichinanatsu »

i guess i'll wait for news on how ep8 turns out before i join the crusade again.. wait, i never left to begin with.

what was it that was said relating to these kinds of situations? its not so much about the grail, but the quest. hope i got that right.
雨 (ame) trilogy 8)

[070428] アメサラサ (amesarasa)
[090925] 夏ノ雨 (natsu no ame)
[120831] イモウトノカタチ (imouto no katachi)

Return to “Suzumiya Haruhi”