The Sighs of Suzumiya Haruhi eBook (ePub Format)

General discussion related to the Suzumiya Haruhi novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

jhelpme
Astral Realm

The Sighs of Suzumiya Haruhi eBook (ePub Format)

Post by jhelpme »

Hello, I've seen that people have uploaded many versions of the Suzumiya Haruhi books in pdf format and, while many of them are very nicely formatted, when I tried to convert them to the ebook format ePub for use on my Barnes and Noble nook, the formatting was lost and everything was a mess. I tried my own hand at formatting the second Suzumiya Haruhi book into ePub format from scratch but my nook won't be arriving in the mail until January 15, so I have no way to test out the file I created. I don't want to spend the time making ebook versions of the rest of the series unless I know it's going to look good when formatted on the ebook reader itself, so I'm uploading it here with hopes that one of the members of the community got their hands on a Barnes and Noble nook early and can tell me if it's formatted fine. I tried to give credit as best I could, copying the project staff into a credits section at the end of the book, but if this is unacceptable I'll take down the file immediately.

[link removed]

edit: A friend of mine just got his nook in the mail and tested it out. He says it displays perfectly, so I'm gonna go ahead and keep making these. If interest is shown, I'll keep an online archive of them. These should work on any ebook reader with a screen resolution of 600x800 that supports the ePub format (Sony Reader, Barnes and Noble nook, etc)
Last edited by onizuka-gto on Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: linked removed for obvious reasons.

Return to “Suzumiya Haruhi”