Who secretly thinks Kyon is gay or bi?

General discussion related to the Suzumiya Haruhi novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

GrimaH
Astral Realm

Post by GrimaH »

Three conclusions.

1. Koizumi likes Haruhi, and is jealous of Kyon because he sees how much Haruhi cares for him.
2. Kyon likes Haruhi. You don't go touching sleeping people's faces if you don't like them.
3. Kinny>all.
typhonsentra
Astral Realm

Post by typhonsentra »

How about Koizumi liking Kyon?
bicube
Editor-in-Assistance
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by bicube »

Oh no... Please stop there... XD
typhonsentra
Astral Realm

Post by typhonsentra »

Just a joke. I thought it was strange he was the one by his bedside when he finally woke up.
cotton
Astral Realm

Post by cotton »

typhonsentra wrote:Just a joke. I thought it was strange he was the one by his bedside when he finally woke up.
Well now, I don't know... If Kyon really is a God and has surrounded himself with three women who like him, maybe Koizumi is the DC to their AC.

Just a thought.
Guest lol
Astral Realm

Post by Guest lol »

If Koizumi likes Kyon then he's a Bi. Although I won't push aside the possibility that Koizumi is a bisexual, I wont however agree with the Kyon is a fag idea. If Kyon is god, he may have subliminally wanted another guy to have competition with for the girls. I dunno lol
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

or it could just be that Kyon is bi.

:roll:
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Haiyami
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Haiyami »

that is just horrifying please stop the madness. (imagining Kyon as bi or gay makes my brain implode)
SubordinateFive
Astral Realm

Post by SubordinateFive »

I split this from the "Chapter 6 Discussion" topic into its own topic.

The title is meant to be parallel to the "Who secretly thinks Haruhi is a lesbian or bi?" topic.

Somehow I knew this was going to happen. Now I think I'll just sit back and watch the discussion develop.

Have fun, and keep it civil! :lol:
Hane
Astral Realm

Post by Hane »

No. Kyon is not gay. Nor is he bi.

Koizumi on the other hand...verrrry gay.

As to why Kyon would want Koizumi around (I'm assuming that we're going on the Kyon-is-really-God theory here), well... Tanaguchi is an idiot and Kunikida is rather boring. I can totally understand Kyon wanting a male friend like Koizumi around...he's probably gay because Kyon doesn't have complete control over his powers, and just doesn't really care. So Koizumi turned out gay.
wedgejaeger
Astral Realm

Post by wedgejaeger »

hold up, where did this Kyon being god theory come in? and come on people, this is Kyon, he has yet to do anything that would lead anyone to think he's gay. Koizumi has his parallel universe equivalent to back up his straightness.
Guest lol
Astral Realm

Post by Guest lol »

Kyon is god, look it in the general forums for the book, there's some stuff I posted.
typhonsentra
Astral Realm

Post by typhonsentra »

Guest lol wrote:If Koizumi likes Kyon then he's a Bi. Although I won't push aside the possibility that Koizumi is a bisexual, I wont however agree with the Kyon is a fag idea. If Kyon is god, he may have subliminally wanted another guy to have competition with for the girls. I dunno lol
Well I don't like your use of "fag" here, but whatever.

As for Kyon.... he does comment on Koizumi's good looks an awful lot.
Haiyami
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Haiyami »

He does? You're kidding me right?
bicube
Editor-in-Assistance
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by bicube »

No, he actually does talk of his looks. I forget what volume, but one of them Kyon says something like, "I won't introduce him to my girlfriend if I had one," after talking about his looks, or something like that.

Return to “Suzumiya Haruhi”