Suzumiya Haruhi volume 4 PDF and Word format download

General discussion related to the Suzumiya Haruhi novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Setherzam
Void Mage
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Setherzam »

Huzah, another PDF to add to my collection
HolyCow
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]

Post by HolyCow »

Hmm molitar when you're done with all the Haruhi novels can you do the PDFing for the FMP ones as well? Smidge looks kinda lonely on the editor list :P
/me claws out throat and dies
molitar
Devoted Haruhiist

Post by molitar »

HolyCow wrote:Hmm molitar when you're done with all the Haruhi novels can you do the PDFing for the FMP ones as well? Smidge looks kinda lonely on the editor list :P
Sure I could probably do that. I didn't even know we were doing a FMP one until you mentioned it and I went and found the thread. It doesn't show up on the main wiki page.
molitar
Devoted Haruhiist

Post by molitar »

Well I made some steady progress on volume 5 the last 3 days. Just have to link the references now. This volume was a pain to get all the references organized in a nice clean manner. So I should have this volume done by this weekend for release :)
HolyCow
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]

Post by HolyCow »

molitar wrote:
HolyCow wrote:Hmm molitar when you're done with all the Haruhi novels can you do the PDFing for the FMP ones as well? Smidge looks kinda lonely on the editor list :P
Sure I could probably do that. I didn't even know we were doing a FMP one until you mentioned it and I went and found the thread. It doesn't show up on the main wiki page.
Lol FMP was scrapped some time ago >.<

Sorry for any inconvenience :(
/me claws out throat and dies
TheGiftedMonkey
Supreme Lord Temporal

Post by TheGiftedMonkey »

Yeah the FMP project has been scrapped. No need to worry about it now. :P
molitar
Devoted Haruhiist

Post by molitar »

Sorry for delay in Volume 5. For some strange and unknown reason my copy and paste completely quit working while working on it. I just spent the last few days reinstalling all the software. Just have the Adobe Acrobat to reinstall now.

P.S. Pray that the paste never breaks on you. I read alot of forums looking for a solution and there is no fix for that problem except to reinstall a fresh copy of windows. Even a repair install does not fix the problem.
Phrodo_00
Astral Realm

Post by Phrodo_00 »

Great! Awesome! and everything else.
however I have a little suggestion I don't know how hard it would be: you could put "go back" (maybe in a special screen-reading version?) links at the footnotes, as right now it's quite bothersome to click one and forgeting the page you were at.
Still great work, I were gonna make one for my personal use just before I saw this that is a lot better that what I could have done in openoffice.

Return to “Suzumiya Haruhi”