Pondering something

General discussion related to the Suzumiya Haruhi novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Felin
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Pondering something

Post by Felin »

I wonder why asahina didn't trevel back to the past the closest to the time block, she said time treveling can't take place past 3 years from the day she told kyon about it.
Than why she came to a day 3 years after the accident.
They could've have sent someone way back when the accident occured,it makes more sense this way.
I suppose they couldn't send mikuru cause she was too yound to accomplish much and they wanted to realize kyon fetish
so this point in time +kyon fetish + haruhi crazy idea about the club was planned beforehand of course...but still if they wanted to know what made the rift (block) they could get much more info if they send someone else instead much farther back.
myabe big mikuru is the very big boss of the operation and the lack men power hehe...

Another thing, why must they research her in this point of time...can't they track her in the future and study her there? I have a bad feeling about it maybe she disapeared or even dead maybe ascanded to goddness :?

If I made any mistake or something, correct me will you ? :roll:
Making some money through links ;) click here here to know more.
Dan
Square Mage
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Dan »

The almighty and beautiful loli goddess Yuki said that Haruhi was stable until she met Kyon. Mikuru was quietly observing her, but she got dragged into things when Haruhi wanted a club mascot.

So a "three years ago Haruhi" probably isn't a subject of much interest to the people in the future.
Felin
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Felin »

I take koizumi account about mikuru's appearence was to trap kyon in her net...at least effect his loli and helpless maiden fetish (hehe)

and about the other thing
the passage is here:
V1 chap 3
"My work is to observe Suzumiya Haruhi and upload the data obtained to the Integrated Data Sentient Entity."

"......"

"I have been doing this since I was born three years ago. In the last three years, no particularly unusual elements were discovered, and things were very stable. However, recently an external factor has now appeared beside Suzumiya Haruhi that cannot be ignored."

"......"

"And that is you."
okay she spoke like kyon was the change that lead to something...like all 3 years nothing happend till he came,ok I understand it...and she say "has now appeared"
so "now" is the start of his first high school year not before it.
It wasn't kyon according to her cause he was "now" only relevent not before, why we hear 3 years ago every time, something big must've happend without a doubt.
So she kindly pointing out that kyon wasn't the one responsible at the time.
Think about it, only one thing is possible, the world created or recreated with all the changes 3 years ago, and the data sentery is clueless or hiding stuff from us (the letter most likely), and you call that stable? to delete it all and install new program? where is the debugging..? it's not very meture and sane IMO.
so was she stable on the point of 3 years ago? if she was I don't wanna meet her on a bad day :roll: she might delete me.

p.s: about haruhi needing a mescot and "suddenly" finding mikuru...you call it luck or i dunno I call it Planned beforehand by the future ppl.
as we saw in volume 4 they quite knowledable about timing
Last edited by Felin on Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dan
Square Mage
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by Dan »

Mmm, I don't know how much you've read so I'll put this in a spoiler.
Spoiler! :
Kyon first met Haruhi for the first time three years ago. Mikuru takes him back in time to that point and he ends up interacting with a young Haruhi.
Felin
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Felin »

yea I've read it
Spoiler! :
In volume 2
anyway was it exactly 3 years ago?
strange than Yuki didn't tell or know when she said those words I queued above...

and
Spoiler! :
Why wasn't it that big of an event with all the ceremony of the 2 gods and the chalk...you know what i mean...It was very ordinary, "not magical"
as u expect the 3 year point to relay
Stratosphere
Astral Realm

Post by Stratosphere »

Hey, hey. Don't go pointing out plot holes.

Return to “Suzumiya Haruhi”