Volume 8 PDF - question - / - download -

General discussion related to the Suzumiya Haruhi novel series

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Gluttony
Astral Realm

Volume 8 PDF - question - / - download -

Post by Gluttony »

since it look finished i want to make a pdf, but i don't know on which pages i should put the Illustrations (i mean the big ones^^ those who cover 2 pages...)

so i could start if somebody can contribute the answers...

edit: i know that the editors are not ready yet but here is a PDF for volume 8

gone
Last edited by onizuka-gto on Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: removed link
Smidge204
Astral Realm

Post by Smidge204 »

Volume 8 is still a little "green" IMHO... there's quite a bit of editing going on, so I'm not sure you want to make a PDF of it just yet anyway.

But I'm assuming you mean the color illustrations at the beginning? Those were originally two pages and were edited back into one big image. I would think it's fairly straightforward to make a "double width" page in a PDF... I see it done fairly often with brochures and technical literature.
=Smidge=
HolyCow
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by HolyCow »

Since it was just completed not long ago, I think it's better to wait a while before PDFing it ;P
/me claws out throat and dies
Gluttony
Astral Realm

Post by Gluttony »

but i need to know on which page number i should put them anyway^^

i can imagine that the first one is placed after the prologue just like in volume 1 but i am not sure, so i need help...
Smidge204
Astral Realm

Post by Smidge204 »

Ah.

As far as I can tell, based on the page numbers of the raw scans I have all of the color illustrations go right up front (except, of course, the back cover...)

The black & white illustrations are located more or less exactly where they are in the text, on their own page. I have higher resolution scans of those if you want 'em.
=Smidge=

Return to “Suzumiya Haruhi”