Kämpfer

Enjoyed one of our teasers? tell us here

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How did you find reading Kämpfer ?

It was good! Please do more!
91%
It was interesting.
6%
Not as good as I thought.
1%
Boring. Not touching it again.
2%

Total votes: 384

echimaru
Astral Realm

Re: New Novel Suggestion - Kampfer

Post by echimaru »

well i hope there would be at least some trial or teaser for this novel(kampfer).
i read the post before most of it are disagree with it,
but i think it would better if u(the one that said it was bad) let anyone give it a try first.
personally i am, was quite interested with it.(well the trend atm was cross-gender so nothing much can be said)
p.s: i think i also read that manga of yours but isnt it the male char was taken to another world by the prince/king and since he was hurt badly. his gender was changed to female(read around 1-3month ago after wake up so wasnt sure about it)
onizuka-gto
Editor-in-Chief
Favourite Light Novel: Suzumiya Haruhi
Mahouka koukou no Rettousei
No Game No Life
Mushoku Tensei
Mother of Learning

Post by onizuka-gto »

GATTAI! FUUUUUSSSIIOOONNN!

(Topic Merged.)
:roll: :mrgreen:
"Please note, we have added a consequence for failure.Any contact with the chamber floor will result in an unsatisfactory mark on your official test record, followed by death. Good luck."

@Onizukademongto
Kinny Riddle
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Kinny Riddle »

xemester, with all due respect, if you want the translation done, either wait for a translator to be interested in doing it, or do it yourself, but please don't badger me with PMs asking me to do it for you when my hands are already full.

Sorry for sounding harsh, but I'm really busy even if I want to translate this, so please go find someone else.
xemaster
Astral Realm

Post by xemaster »

Umm, Kinny, sorry about that I accidently sent you two, I meant to ask another person. but seriously that kinda hurt. If I could translate it myself then I wouldn't be asking your help. With all due respect the way you stated that was pretty rude. I won't ask for an apology cause I know you won't give one. But in all honesty that was pretty un called for. Especially seeing as you could have just pm'ed me back instead of complaining on the forums about it.
Kinny Riddle
Senior Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Kinny Riddle »

xemaster wrote:Umm, Kinny, sorry about that I accidently sent you two, I meant to ask another person. but seriously that kinda hurt. If I could translate it myself then I wouldn't be asking your help. With all due respect the way you stated that was pretty rude. I won't ask for an apology cause I know you won't give one. But in all honesty that was pretty un called for. Especially seeing as you could have just pm'ed me back instead of complaining on the forums about it.
Well, my past experience with people who badger me with progress meant I can be very fickle and unforgiving, but I know that's no excuse.

Know that I am also quick to admit my mistake if I was ever pointed out, so now that I know you actually sent two PMs to me by mistake, I guess I do have to apologize for jumping instinctively at you, just to prove you wrong about me not giving any apologies. 8)

No hard feelings, okay?
xemaster
Astral Realm

Post by xemaster »

No hard feelings. As long as I get an apology I'm good.
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

just watched the final episode excluding the bonus: holy shit i love it
Spoiler! :
Shit just got ridiculous and stupid that i love it more than princess lover. why? couple reasons.
1. The ending is one of the best harem ending i ever remember (hell i don't remember anything harem ending, just stupid opening ending).
2. I poking love Shizuka. She is just full of pure win and the main reason why i watch this show. She is very assertive and sexy and always almost episodically kiss Natsuru. She is pretty much the reason why Nats has a harem reasoning. With her seductive moves towards him she lures the other two girls jealousy and make it a harem. Also i am so happy that Nats sort of aim the girl i wants him to end up with even though not exactly what I intended. She beats the shit out of the shy moe and childhood friend archtype. She is the f*ckin reason why Nats got out of his trance seeing his sea-ugly chain he gave Shizuka before and now she wears it as a wedding ring. The moment where he pay attention to Shizuka and the chain makes me squeal. I really think she just won this harem war. I also just f*cking happy that he actually choose a harem ending with three girls i like/prefer over stupid Kaede and stupid open-endings. still Nats is a stupid f*ck as usual not seeing S. as a g/f that i even find Shinji a better male character than he is.
3. The last reason is the epic power-up of lingerie that it give the girls power, muscle and ripping clothes with a funny version Beethoven’s Ode to Joy that it literally gave me a nosebleed (actually running around in the snow without a coat on is probably why)

baka baka baka
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

Yeah, I couldnt stand that Mikuru either - and that seems to be a real happy end ;) :D
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

By the way how much of the novel series was in the end covered by the anime series? And was the real novel end still (sort of) a happy end?
Spoiler! :
Because the series was better than Princess Lover? (For Princess Lover I wished he had said: great I can now join your club, but I dont want anymore.) That he didnt, annoyed me till the end

Darklor

xemaster
Astral Realm

Post by xemaster »

I don't think the anime actually covered the LN. Princess Lover was really good but it was also a Visual Novel game in which they could have worked with to make it good. kampfer Being a Light Novel I think they skipped around and added extra content.
b0mb3r
Taiga's Sword
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by b0mb3r »

a reader told me they stopped around v8 and yes they jumped around. for example they didn't show what happens when a kampfer "loses".

baka baka baka
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

At least they have had it covered in the manga...

Darklor

xemaster
Astral Realm

Post by xemaster »

I wish we could get this translated. I mean the manga is good an all but it comes out monthly. I have volumes 1-10 but they are stil un translated and I can't understand what's going on fully. I can read the japanese but the Kanji is where I'm getting stuck on and I'm not exactly fluent in Japanese. I can barely understand Manga raws, there is no way for me to translate this Light Novel. i wish we could get a Translator for this soon.
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

Hm, I could recommend Onemanga there they have translated at least already till chapter 15 / Omake ;)

Darklor

xemaster
Astral Realm

Post by xemaster »

I meant I read the manga in english and sometimes read the japanese ones just cause I can read japanese, When it comes to understanding it i can about 50%, but there's no way I would be able to do the same for a book

I really wanna read this Light novel.

Return to “Teaser Feedback”