Asobi Ni Iku Yo (Cat Planet Cuties)

Enjoyed one of our teasers? tell us here

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Would you like to see this novel translated?

Yes
97%
Not Really
1%
No
2%

Total votes: 548

13man18
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Asobi ni iku yo!

Post by 13man18 »

I'm re-watching the anime right now and I forgot how good this show was, in my opinion. Reminds me of Hidan no Aria, but with more.........."fluffy" characters.
Important: All my PDFs got taken down a while and it's a pain to reupload them, so I'm not going to do that. PDF making days are gone. I've been getting busy these days. ;-;
hackerr
Astral Realm

Post by hackerr »

i would like to see this translated as well, i am currently working on getting the manga translated as well. i would do it myself but i don't know japanese, not to mention i am only 17 (only a couple months ago) so i dont have the money to buy a good translator.

NOTE: i have the raws as well
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

Ah, thats young, so you could still learn it yourself over time and translate it for us in the future :twisted: ;)
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.
Vmb
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Vmb »

Wow there is 14 vols, I wonder how many they covered in the animr series
13man18
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by 13man18 »

Vmb wrote:Wow there is 14 vols, I wonder how many they covered in the animr series
They probably covered the first 2 or 3 volumes. That's how it is for most animes that were adapted from novels.
Important: All my PDFs got taken down a while and it's a pain to reupload them, so I'm not going to do that. PDF making days are gone. I've been getting busy these days. ;-;
Animefreak1577
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Asobi Ni Iku Yo!

Post by Animefreak1577 »

Nice guy Kio's normal life gets turned upside down when he meets a friendly, sexy cat-alien named Eris! She's on a peaceful mission -- and she's ready to play! Things get even friskier when her fellow felines set up base in Kio's house!But is living with cute cat-aliens as easy as it seems?
Genre: Comedy, Echii, Romance, Harem, Sci-fi, Action Image
Anime rule
Aegis-
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Asobi Ni Iku Yo (Cat Planet Cuties)

Post by Aegis- »

I'm curious to see if this project will be able to get off the ground. I'm guessing since it's being requested, the raws are already in your possession or you have physical copies of the novels?

Either way, I thought it was rather funny you used the dvd cover instead of the actual light novel covers. xD I'd personally want to see this project come to fruition in some way. ;o
Ideals are for people who want to change their own future.
KuroiHikari
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by KuroiHikari »

This section aims to draw out interest to translators (anyone who can translate) to work on a suggestion.

Under the rules for the guidelines.
5) The must important point, you MUST have a willing Translator who must register on this forum, and verify in a written post.
Unless one of you guys find a willing translator, or someone, who can translate, wants to translate and does so, this will pretty much stay in this section.
Aegis-
Kyonist

Post by Aegis- »

Gotcha gotcha. Makes sense. I saw that in the guidelines as I was (re)creating this account. I'm by no means fluent in Japanese at this point nor know if the OP personally knows a translator or w/e.

But I am going to keep this in mind as I trudge along. I don't want this to stay in this section but, as you say (and in the guidelines), a translator is needed; not just interest. I'm probably going to be prodding around (albeit quietly as as unannoying as possible) as I get used to using forums again. lol
Ideals are for people who want to change their own future.
Reading-Reader
Astral Realm

Post by Reading-Reader »

At last! So only a translator is needed? :( I was hoping that this light novel series was already translated, but I had my hopes to high. I swear if this come out, I am going to read the whole novel series non-stop! Looking forward to it! :D

BTW: I just registered this day, so excuse me if I am wrong on something.
KuroiHikari
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by KuroiHikari »

Translators are what all projects need actually, Baka-Tsuki runs on the wiki-format, so most pages are open for edits.

I would like you to read this: http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index ... suki:About

I'm not sure what you're referring to when you used the word 'only'.

Is there something else required?

If you're referring to the original text, it is expected that the translator has the books to translate.
LightNovel_Maniac
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by LightNovel_Maniac »

translate it plz*.*
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

KuroiHikari wrote:Translators are what all projects need actually, Baka-Tsuki runs on the wiki-format, so most pages are open for edits.

I would like you to read this: http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index ... suki:About

I'm not sure what you're referring to when you used the word 'only'.

Is there something else required?
Uhm, yes - the translation of at least one chapter (for full project) ... ;) - You can have as many translators as you want as long as there is no translstion there is no project.
KuroiHikari wrote: If you're referring to the original text, it is expected that the translator has the books to translate.
Or if it is the translation of a translation at least this source...
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.
loliDragon

Post by loliDragon »

Great to see that people are still interested in starting up this project.
Maybe this time project will get somewhere ^^
Aegis- wrote:I'm curious to see if this project will be able to get off the ground. I'm guessing since it's being requested, the raws are already in your possession or you have physical copies of the novels?
Here are the first two vols nicely scanned: xxxxx
I have all the rest as well.
Spoiler! :
Image Image
I am more then happy to do all QC and editing, if only any translator is willing to join the project.
Hell, I even will send the books to the translator that is willing to work on this project.

As Darklor said, the start of everything is when the first chapter is translated ^^ so if you are interested PM me (though I check forums not that often and prefer not to post) or Animefreak1577 since he is the one who opened this thread.
Last edited by stellarroze on Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: No linking to raws :)
Studart
Haruhiist Disciple
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Studart »

Hope is the last one to die xD ~Puppy eyes~ Anyway... The anime was pretty good xD So... The novel must be very good : O

Return to “Teaser Feedback”