Hataraku Maou-sama!

Enjoyed one of our teasers? tell us here

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How was it?

I might try translating this
9%
Great
91%
Soso
1%
No good
No votes

Total votes: 936

crazydaug
Astral Realm

Re: Hataraku Maou-sama!: General

Post by crazydaug »

Thanks a lot for all the people taking the effort to translate this epic series. As a member above said, there are a lot of spoilers being posted on the net which is making me want to read all of the light novels as soon as I can before more spoilers gets posted up lol. Anyways thanks again to all the translators and hope all the volumes will be completed soon
deathmailrock
Shamisen Wordsmith
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by deathmailrock »

Yay, chapta 1 of Volume 3 is finally up (kinda where the anime left off, though actually reading it was interesting) and Ohoho that was so far the best thing that happened so far in this entire series (just counting what happened in the anime) XD hahaha
Favorite Anime characters include Erza Scarlet, Uzumaki Kushina, and Kousaka Kirino

Nee-chan and Milf type sexy red-heads are the best kinda anime women

I am a proud fanboy of Erza Scarlet and Uzumaki Kushina and Kousaka Kirino
Imperial
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Imperial »

Couldn't stop laughing for a bit while reading that :lol: , Alas=Ramus is pure gold for inciting 'dem "misunderstandings"
guest5
Astral Realm

Post by guest5 »

ye, from what I read in other forums it just keeps getting better and better, hopefully the other chapters and novels will be translated soon too.....thnx Kaixax555
Imperial
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Imperial »

guest5 wrote:ye, from what I read in other forums it just keeps getting better and better, hopefully the other chapters and novels will be translated soon too.....thnx Kaixax555
Suzerain translated it, not kaixax :p
Rohan123
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel: Ore No Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai!

Post by Rohan123 »

Don't forget Junnynam, Seitsuki and Judasu for their contributions too. :o
Wingzx
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Wingzx »

O Just noticed volume 3 is being translated. Thanks for the translations, I've been wanting to know more about this series once the anime ended in spring. Good luck on your translations guys, looking forward to reading it
guest5
Astral Realm

Post by guest5 »

oh mah bad, well an extra special thanks to Suzerain and anyone else helping out with the translations as well
pkair
VOID UNDEAD SPECTOR
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by pkair »

Guys thanks for the translation of this amazing series.Keep up the good work cant wait for the next chapter release :!:
deathmailrock
Shamisen Wordsmith

Post by deathmailrock »

Ya know, I was looking through the web for some Maou pics, and I found some things that looked like they were actually a part of the LN

HERE HERE & HERE HERE

The 1st 2 looked like real character profiles and the last 2 looked like images actually from the book....... while the internet could make false info, does anyone have the copies of the books and time to check? I wish I had copies to check myself.....
Favorite Anime characters include Erza Scarlet, Uzumaki Kushina, and Kousaka Kirino

eku53ru
Astral Realm

Post by eku53ru »

deathmailrock wrote:Ya know, I was looking through the web for some Maou pics, and I found some things that looked like they were actually a part of the LN

HERE HERE & HERE HERE

The 1st 2 looked like real character profiles and the last 2 looked like images actually from the book....... while the internet could make false info, does anyone have the copies of the books and time to check? I wish I had copies to check myself.....
All of the images you linked are real. The first one is from the back of volume 3, the second is from volume 1, and the last two are illustrations from volume 9.

Just wanted to drop by and express my gratitude to the people working to bring this novel to the fans--keep up the great work! :D
deathmailrock
Shamisen Wordsmith

Post by deathmailrock »

eku53ru wrote:
deathmailrock wrote:Ya know, I was looking through the web for some Maou pics, and I found some things that looked like they were actually a part of the LN

HERE HERE & HERE HERE

All of the images you linked are real. The first one is from the back of volume 3, the second is from volume 1, and the last two are illustrations from volume 9.

Just wanted to drop by and express my gratitude to the people working to bring this novel to the fans--keep up the great work! :D
someone should add the missing pages (some translated), I think there were some images like THIS as well.... it'd be nice if someone posted these images as well

and what was Alas=Ramus' character file pointing at when it said by Chiho "I wonder if it were mommy and daddy who were drawn"
---------never mind, I found it---------

and is there a volume 5.5? then the page for that should be shown as well...... there seems to be a lot of stuff for Maou LN's that's not being shown it seems
Last edited by deathmailrock on Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.

NemesisOmega
Astral Realm

Post by NemesisOmega »

I'm a little puzzled. After watching the anime I really want to get into reading the translated light novels, but it doesn't seem like the first couple of books are done being translated. Are people just skipping to the third book first chapter or am I missing some kind of completed translation somewhere on the web?
Misogi
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Misogi »

Different translators are working on various volumes of the series.
Twitter : @MisogID
----
Sans plume, ni sanité (Without feathers nor sanity), a blog reeking of sickness. Wipe your minds before entering.
deathmailrock
Shamisen Wordsmith

Post by deathmailrock »

I found 8 of the character files translated, but I don't know where to put them, I also found a few other pages of images which I believe might be from the LN but weren't put up (not serious scene pics but pics like HERE) also is 5.5 an actual volume or was it a manga or anime thing? I wanna know before I put the info....

Return to “Teaser Feedback”