[B-T]Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko

Enjoyed one of our teasers? tell us here

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Do you wish to see this Novel (series) Translated?

I might want to try translating this.
7%
Yes
92%
Not Really (Please give a reason)
0%
No (Please give a reason)
1%

Total votes: 547

cramped
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko

Post by cramped »

Haha, you ditch this I see.
Patron God of NTRed
pudding321
Haruhi Bunny Commando

Post by pudding321 »

Monkeii12 wrote: I only said 'might'. :P
Are you still doing sakurasou and famima?
LoveLive! and Book Girl Extras: http://schoolidoldiary.wordpress.com/
Monkeii12
Literature Club Member

Post by Monkeii12 »

pudding321 wrote:
Monkeii12 wrote: I only said 'might'. :P
Are you still doing sakurasou and famima?
Sakurasou, yes. Famima, not at the moment. Still waiting for my editor to finish editing the remaining chapters before I start vol2
I'm actually JUNNYNAM
apprenticex
Astral Realm

Post by apprenticex »

I finished reading the latest novel earlier this month (being able to read raws is awesome).
Since the anime is unlikely to finish book 6 by then, it seems reasonable to actually work on translating it.

A friend and I are considering working on translating the books on our own, from the Japanese raws I have. Probably over the summer holidays. Then I remembered that there was Baka-Tsuki.

Not sure if we commit yet, since there's university exams right now.

I am considering starting from book 3,4, or 5, since by the time we actually start, the anime would've reached that point.
I highly suspect that the anime would end with the epic scene at the end of book 5, so jumping to book 6 after the anime finishes airing is a possibility as well...
Sephaq
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Sephaq »

I would love to see this series translated, it's most definitely in my list to read/translate when i learn enough Japanese, but that will take a while.
Kokuhaku
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Kokuhaku »

I would love to read this novel~ The story has some potential, but seeing the anime, I can't predict how the plot will be developed.
Just another crawling chaos. ~Steins;Gate fandom and starting with the LN world [I guess (?)]~ Looking for some novel to translate from English to Brazilian Portuguese.
Nurin
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]

Post by Nurin »

Kokuhaku wrote:I would love to read this novel~ The story has some potential, but seeing the anime, I can't predict how the plot will be developed.
The same here, I think it would be a greath addiction, and if it get a english traslation, I shall also translate to my portuguese :wink: and sorry for my poor english..
Call me Nurin!

zensunni
Elite Haruhiist

Post by zensunni »

I hope one of the people talking about doing a translation follows through. It is a fun story.
Now blogging at Nabe!!.
TlclT
Mikuru's Master
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by TlclT »

Just found this serie has a ongoing light novel! I hope it will be translated because I think the anime seem unfinished.

It would be awesome to be able to read it in English!
shift
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by shift »

With the anime having officially ended, can anyone who's read the LNs perhaps indicate how far the show made it? As well as whether it was reasonably/highly faithful or omitted/changed a lot?
Oh flickering blaze burn...
Why use skill when you can just spam fireball? /mage <3
Nurin
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]

Post by Nurin »

I'm not sure about the right but, I suppose that the anime ends at the volume 4...
Call me Nurin!

shift
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by shift »

Why "suppose"? Did it only partially cover v4 or skip something in the middle?

I apologize if I'm simply misinterpreting your response—which is much appreciated, by the way.

I was just kinda thinking of taking a look at the LNs after my schedule clears up a bit more, and wasn't sure where I should start. Between this and Kokoro Connect and Mayo Chiki!, I'm honestly a bit torn about which story I want to follow up with. HenNeko seems like it would be the most simplistic in terms of language, though...
Nurin
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]

Post by Nurin »

I wanted to say, that was finished the vol4, but I guess my preview post was easy to be misunderstood, BTW i don't know why :roll: :roll:

well, I can't say exactly, but I guess that if you want read(if you can read japanese) you can start reading from the vol5 :wink:

Edit:
Spoiler! :
BTW if you can't read japanese and like Mayo Chiki, you can always take a look at teaser projects, since yesterday I put there, a teaser for Mayo Chiki! the chapter one still incomplete but, i think that in one or two weeks I will finish it.
Call me Nurin!

shift
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by shift »

Eh, a bit. If HenNeko isn't too complex, i.e. more on the OreImo scale than the SaW scale, I could slowly work my way through it with the occasional* vocab issue. Once I become familiar with some of the more common words I figure it would ease up. The biggest issue would probably be Koutetsu-san's style of speech. I won't be at the level of TLing anytime soon, but at least I might get the gist of the story.

*read: code for "frequent"

extended explanation (drifting off-topic)
Spoiler! :
After so long watching anime and dealing with the quirks that sometimes come with fan TLs, my imagination has leveled up to the point where I'll just fill in the blanks if the TL or EN is a bit dodgy. I still appreciate "God-Tier" TL and edit jobs, but once the film is rolling... well, it doesn't really matter whether someone was "angry", "furious", or "seething".

More variety and color will of course add to the experience, provided it's still faithful to the source, but it's not a real deal breaker. So, I figure, "the gist is enough." ^^;
off-topic: Mayo Chiki!
Spoiler! :
Haha, yeah. I was watching the Mayo Chiki! thread wondering if anyone had ultimately decided to do or to drop the teaser. Glad to see someone ended up doing one. I haven't been watching the teasers section or the nav bar that closely, though, so I didn't realize someone had put one up. ご苦労様でした!
Nurin
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]

Post by Nurin »

Well, if you can read this (水着) you can read HenNeko. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, at least I think that if you want to read the novel, and you can understand, you could try translating it! well, I'm too lazy to read some novels in japanese, so I never read from vol 1 chapter 3 on towards in HenNeko... :roll: :roll:

I could at least say that the anime covers the vol 4 by the novel ilustrations.. :wink:
Call me Nurin!

Return to “Teaser Feedback”