Rune Troopers

Enjoyed one of our teasers? tell us here

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Do you wish to see this Novel (series) Translated?

Yes
96%
Not Really (Please give a reason)
4%
No (Please give a reason)
No votes

Total votes: 24

Cthaeh
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Rune Troopers

Post by Cthaeh »

Beta_K wrote:I could try to correct hell5atan's translations, but where do I post them?
It looks like hell5atan's translations were machine translation, which should be posted in the machine translation sandbox subforum, rather than on the wiki. Things in the sandbox can be added to the wiki after approval, but in general I don't expect mtl to get approved, even if it's edited for readability. The mtl that I'd guess have a chance to be approved would be one that was checked for accuracy by someone who understands the source, at which point the person would normally just translate it. Just letting you know what the expected process would be before you started.
Beta_K
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Beta_K »

So where do I post my translations? in the sandbox subforum?
Cthaeh
Yuki-Nagator
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Cthaeh »

Beta_K wrote:So where do I post my translations? in the sandbox subforum?
If you're using machine translation (mtl), or editing machine translation, then yes, the sandbox subforum is where you should post them.

If you're doing translation yourself without basing it on machine translation, then you can create a chapter page on the wiki project page and post it there. (Note: using dictionaries for individual words doesn't count as mtl, using whole sentences out of a translation program does)
Beta_K
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Beta_K »

I will simply try to correct an existing translation. Thanks a lot for your help :)) Maybe this way, people will gain a little more interest in the series, if it actually has a decent translation. Hope to see it aired, much like Gate

Return to “Teaser Feedback”