Steins;Gate: The Committee of Antimatter

Enjoyed one of our teasers? tell us here

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

vallor
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]
Favourite Light Novel: 変態王子と笑わない猫。 (Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.)

Post by vallor »

Wikipage: http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index ... Antimatter

Author: Choushiro Miwa
Illustrator: Tadasu Yoshida

Story Synopsis:
The novel takes place in 2016 in Akihabara on the Steins;Gate timeline. After graduating college, Okabe industrializes the "Future Gadget Laboratory," but in fact, Daru is the one earning all the income and Okabe earns a living accepting detective-like requests. One day, the building owner's daughter Nae asks Okabe to investigate her father, who she says is acting strange. However, Okabe remembers his experiences from the other timelines, and is worried. However, before he can think any further, he encounters Suzuha, a girl who should not exist on the Steins;Gate timeline.

Story Synopsis by Anime News Network.
French Editor and Translator

What I'm doing very very slowly
----------
Yevgeny Yevtushenko wrote:Translation is like a woman. If it is beautiful, it is not faithful. If it is faithful, it is most certainly not beautiful.
KasugayaHaruto
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Steins;Gate: The Committee of Antimatter

Post by KasugayaHaruto »

Yo.
Let me introduce myself. My name is Haruto and I am the current translator of this project.
As you can see in my signature below, I am also planning to translate the filler trilogy Steins;Gate: Epigraph (Epigraph of the Closed Curve, Pandora of Eternal Return et Altair at the Apoapsis of Infinity).
My goal is to translate the entire Steins;Gate saga to make it easier for the people who doesn't understand Japanese, and, thus, I am pleased to announce my first translation project: Steins;Gate: The Committee of Antimatter.

Antimatter takes place 6 years after the events of Steins;Gate. The Future Gadget Lab is now an organization, but Daru is the one earning all the income: Okabe Rintarou now works as a detective.

The first volume will be released on September, 25th 2014, but the prologue and the first chapter are already available on the official website. All the chapters will be released on the wiki page. I have pre-ordered the first volume and will do a full translation once I receive it.

Have a nice day/evening,
Haruto.
Current projects: None.
Planned projects: Steins;Gate: Epigraph of the Closed Curve, Pandora of Eternal Return, Altair at the Apoapsis of Infinity.

Twitter : @LordHaruto | Email : Image
vallor
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]
Favourite Light Novel: 変態王子と笑わない猫。 (Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.)

Re: Steins;Gate: The Committee of Antimatter

Post by vallor »

The wiki page has been deleted because of the cancelling of the series.
French Editor and Translator

What I'm doing very very slowly
----------
Yevgeny Yevtushenko wrote:Translation is like a woman. If it is beautiful, it is not faithful. If it is faithful, it is most certainly not beautiful.

Return to “Teaser Feedback”