Maru-MA

Enjoyed one of our teasers? tell us here

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How do you find reading Maru-MA?

It was good, please do more!
100%
It was interesting.
No votes
Not as good as I thought.
No votes
Boring. Not touching it again.
No votes

Total votes: 1

redglassesgirl
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Maru-MA

Post by redglassesgirl »

Hello,

I'm creating the thread for this series because I recently noticed no one did it, even when the series is up since a long time here. I'm the current manager of this series for all languages, and I'm also the main spanish translator. I speak spanish or english, but my mother language is spanish so please understand my english can be weird. I'm working on the maintenance of the main pages and managing all the translations upload there, and I also run a blog about the series here.

Enough about me, let's skip to the info about the novels 8)

Maru-MA also known as The MA Series (㋮シリーズ) is a light novel series written by Takabayashi Tomo and illustrated by Matsumoto Temari. The common name or community name of the series in English and Spanish is Kyou Kara Maou. It's published by Kadokawa Shoten since 2000. There are currently 22 novels released. Between 2004-2009 was the series adapted into anime. The 117 episodes aired as Kyō kara Maō! (jp. 今日からマ王!) in Japan on NHK BS-2. There were two of three seasons released in English under the names Kyou Kara Maoh! and God(?), Save Our King!

Story Synopsis
Yuri Shibuya was living a pretty normal life. That changed the day he was dunked into a toilet after an attempt to save a classmate from a gang of bullies. Instead of just getting a good soaking, he's pulled in. The next thing he knows, he's in a world that vaguely resembles medieval Europe. If that's not odd enough, he's told that he is to be the next Maou (Demon King), just because he has black hair and black eyes. The Maou is the King of the Mazoku (Demon tribe), who are coexisting not-so-peacefully with the humans in this world. Much to his subjects' dismay, he's totally different from the rulers they're accustomed to. He's kind, considerate, a believer in justice, and not willing to use violence to solve conflicts. Not exactly someone they want running a country on the very brink of war. Now, Yuri has to deal with trying to become a good Maou, while at the same time attempting to adapt to this land's customs and culture, all in a world where the tension between the humans and Mazoku is reaching its peak.

Languages:
Maru-MA (English)
Maru-MA en Español (Spanish)
Maru-MA Italiano (Italian)

Return to “Teaser Feedback”