Monster Hunter

Enjoyed one of our teasers? tell us here

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How do you find reading Monster Hunter?

"It was good, please do more!"
100%
"It was interesting."
No votes
"Not as good as I thought."
No votes
"Boring. Not touching it again."
No votes

Total votes: 1

Barnnn
Astral Realm

Monster Hunter

Post by Barnnn »

Link to Project:
https://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/inde ... ter_Hunter

Any feedback is highly appreciated.

I just picked this up impulsively a few months ago, but I really want to see it through to the end now that I completed one whole volume.
Getting them all on the web will take a while, as I am still getting used to the formatting.

Series Information:
Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy
Original Title: モンスターハンター
Common Abbreviations: MH, MonHan (モンハン)
Author: Yuuki Rin
Ilustrator: Koyama Shigeto
Published Volumes: 4
Series Status: Completed

Synopsis:
It is an age when giant monsters rule the world of nature, freely roaming the land and soaring through the sky. In order to survive, humanity relies on the hunters, powerful warriors with the strength and intellect to fell such beasts.
Zeeg Grandest is one such hunter, albeit still a rookie. Through his meetings with numerous comrades and battles against powerful wyverns, the boy will learn what it truly means to be a Monster Hunter.
R~S
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel: Index!

Re: Monster Hunter

Post by R~S »

Good luck on the project!

I usually read by volumes, so I'll give it a try when you get the first one out (and given your pace, that should be soon!)

*edit* That was fast. I'll queue it up for after I finish with DanMachi.

*edit 2* Well, I gotta say after 1 chapter... that's a pretty clichéd MC (boasting newbie type) we got there. Don't think the story ticks with me.

Regardless, that's just me, so keep up the good work!
Baka-Tsuki discord server

Return to “Teaser Feedback”