Pocket Monsters: The Animation

Enjoyed one of our teasers? tell us here

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How do you find reading Pocket Monsters: The Animation?

It was good, please do more!
No votes
It was interesting.
No votes
Not as good as I thought.
No votes
Boring. Not touching it again.
No votes

Total votes: 0

Great SaiyamanMS
Astral Realm

Pocket Monsters: The Animation

Post by Great SaiyamanMS »

https://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/inde ... _Animation

Pokémon, a staple of our childhoods. Watching the adventures of Ash Ketchum and his friends has been a ritual for many of us. But how much do you really know about Ash and the world he lives in? The TV series provides us with a journey of a young man chasing his hopes and dreams in a world full of mystery and wonder. These novels, written by the show's original head writer Takeshi Shudo, instead depict a world filled with deadly beasts where upon becoming legal adults at the age of ten, children must make their own life choices. A world where far more fail than succeed, where the children entering adulthood have no viable options for employment and resort to catching and training wild animals in an attempt to make a living. Welcome to the world of Pokémon.

I've currently got the entirety of volume 1 (out of 2) translated and hosted online via external links, or available as a PDF download from Dropbox. I fully intend on proceeding with the second volume some time in the near future and figured that Baka Tsuki would be a great place to have the novel available as well. Feedback is greatly appreciated!

Return to “Teaser Feedback”