Arisu and Masayoshi are Indifferent?

Enjoyed one of our teasers? tell us here

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Do you wish to see this Novel (series) Translated?

Yes
98%
Not Really (Please give a reason)
No votes
No (Please give a reason)
2%

Total votes: 58

Doraneko
Project Translator
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Arisu and Masayoshi are Indifferent?

Post by Doraneko »

Darklor wrote:Isnt it a lot more complicated than Toradora even when it is written by the same author?
Umm... there isn't any big difference on the language alone.

In terms of context, admittedly the typical foreign reader's lack of prior exposure to Japanese college settings (compared with their relative familiarity with high school stuff thanks to anime/manga) may pose as a hurdle. But it is not something that cannot be overcome with a little bit of research.

But then Toradora, especially the later part of the story, is equally famous for its less-than-smooth writing.
My light novel review blog: ラノなの!@ novel.co.nr
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

Vol 1 Chapter 1 wrote:She was determined to say "thank you" and "I'm sorry" to Masayohi. By the end of the day at all costs. It's still morning, so if she continued following Masayoshi, she should be able to talk to him when he's alone.

--That makes me wonder, Suzuki-kun. Why were you erasing the blackboard? Ah, it's because you're the class rep, right?

Suzuki-kun is that kind of person...Alice, her eyes reeling from shock, continued to watch Masayoshi.
Is there some text missing between those lines?

Does this series have also a manga adaption?
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.
Krikit
Mikuru Bunny

Post by Krikit »

Sry if I didn't get the translation to sound smooth enough. No, there was nothing in between those two. The second line, she is just thinking to her self. That thought interjects the musings of the line before it. I might not have translated it smooth enough though...>_<

I don't think it has a manga adaption...at least not yet. I'm not sure if they are planning one or not.

http://hobbyjapan.co.jp/hjbunko/alice/
Darklor
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Darklor »

Krikit wrote:Sry if I didn't get the translation to sound smooth enough. No, there was nothing in between those two. The second line, she is just thinking to her self. That thought interjects the musings of the line before it. I might not have translated it smooth enough though...>_<I don't think it has a manga adaption...at least not yet. I'm not sure if they are planning one or not.
I did wonder because at one moment she is in the girls restroom and in the next moment she is watching Masayoshi.
Krikit wrote:I don't think it has a manga adaption...at least not yet. I'm not sure if they are planning one or not.
Ah, I did wonder, because I had Deja vu feeling reeding it, but maybe I did read it once before... ;)
Please don't mind my bad english since I'm german.

Darklor

Out of the dark, into the dark.
Okashira
Astral Realm

Post by Okashira »

So, I was completely appalled to learn that this one has survived for 3 volumes already.

Apparently, by volume 3...
Spoiler! :
- Masayoshi's reputation is fixed (In part, thanks to Alice).
- The student Council President develops a soft spot for Masayoshi (apparently she was the "nemesis" of volume 2) .
- Student Council President also helped fix Masayoshi's reputation.
. Masayoshi may be getting popular due to his earnestness (?), kinda unsure about this one

... I suppose that this one now is a full fledged love triangle (just by seeing the covers), I have no clue if volume 3 adds more people to the mix
oninn
Haruhiist Disciple
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by oninn »

Interesting... But I need to read it more in order to evaluate it precisely... But oh well, I enjoyed reading it so... good work?

Inclined just for you.
I am normal.
Okashira
Mikuru's Master

Post by Okashira »

(Big size Image)
Spoiler! :
Illustrations are up.

I remember that from long ago (like, way over a year?) I couldn't find anything about the books for this, however that changed lately and by chance I came across some stuff. Well, even if this becomes more available that doesn't mean that there are spare translators all over the world.

The seitou kaichou doesn't look bad at all, but I guess she is doomed as hinted in the title?
♪ノォト ノォト ノォット〜
♪クロクロクロクロ レキレキシ〜
♪バラス バラス バラスシチャウ〜
handsfeet
Literature Club Member
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by handsfeet »

This series is entertaining to read, since it´s rare to see this kind of personality in a light novel`s heroine (most of them are harem, and I like this heroine) and looks like it would become better as you keep reading, so this series would be a nice addition to BT´s library. :o

Return to “Teaser Feedback”