Gate - Thus the JSDF Fought There

Enjoyed one of our teasers? tell us here

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How did you find reading "Gate - Thus the JSDF Fought There" ?

It was good! Please do more!
99%
It was interesting.
0%
Not as good as I thought.
0%
Boring. Not touching it again.
0%

Total votes: 204

relaxasian
Astral Realm

Re: Gate - Thus the JSDF Fought There

Post by relaxasian »

I find it sad that no one is willing to translate this novel. Although I do not know Japanese, I am willing to take up the challenge over the summer and try to either translate or edit this project. Please allow me in.
PainStein
Astral Realm

Post by PainStein »

The anime is airing. When it ends, YenPress will reach it and license it within a few weeks to months, if it was successful. Not that this is a bad thing, just that YenPress are really slow when it comes to releasing and I don't have any way to buy YenPress in my country other than having it shipped from US (which will make money fly out from my wallet like there's a natural disaster about to happen). But I guess that will be better than no one translating it. I am hoping that someone will take up Gate and translate it before YenPress and/or other publishing companies do. *sigh* I guess I'll go stalk the manga for a while, the story is probably around the latter half of Volume 3 right now...
kokuto
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by kokuto »

It seems like no one is translating this. A shame.
SRLRacing
Astral Realm

Post by SRLRacing »

I hope this gets licensed since no one is working on it. I want more of this story than what the anime or manga can give me.
R~S
Project Editor
Favourite Light Novel: Index!

Post by R~S »

Skythewood started translating it!
Baka-Tsuki discord server
octapusxft
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by octapusxft »

It is so painful to end up an a cliffhanger in the anime, without a translated novel version to save you :(
Always wondering why do translators go AWOL?
paris washington
Astral Realm

Post by paris washington »

Skythewood.blogspot.com stopped translating gate because they ran out of Chinese raws to translate from you know japanese can't you pick up the slack all you really need to do is translate the dark gate arc

Return to “Teaser Feedback”