Mahouka: General

General discussion related to Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei

Moderators: thelastguardian, Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How did you find reading Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei ?

It was good! Please do more!
99%
It was interesting.
1%
Not as good as I thought.
0%
Boring. Not touching it again.
0%

Total votes: 7748

larethian
I.D.S.E Humanoid Interface [LSB]
Favourite Light Novel:

Re: Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei

Post by larethian »

Well I prefer the text versions for the volumes that have been published, since the bunko version has more details and overall more polished than the original web novel.
weed
Reader
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by weed »

looks like it's going to be stalled again.... Image
seitsuki
Temporal Time Variant Entity
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Post by seitsuki »

Could someone quickly give me a breakdown on the differences between the web and wood versions? What are the differences? I've been browsing through bits of the web novels and it seems rather unfamiliar, not sure if it's just me
larethian
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by larethian »

Firstly, the bunko version has better flow in scenes. It also has more details. Secondly, some of the details in magic has been incorporated from the gaiden into the bunko version. Overall there is no major change in plot, only that the bunko has more details in description of scenery and magic and new sentences every now and then to better explain things, improving flow overall. I think some of the language also has been edited. This as far as I know from a combination of reading some parts of the 2 versions and 2ch comments.
EXM
Astral Realm

Post by EXM »

Thank you for the update Seitsuki. I hope you can continue in spite of your busy schedule. I'm pretty sure if you needed a morale booster though, this would probably turn this thread into begging/thank you thread.
seitsuki

Post by seitsuki »

Heh. To me TLing has always been a thankless prospect, I don't do it for that kinda stuff anymore. Sometimes I get a bit bitter about it, I'm only human after all, but overall I accept it. As much as I dislike spoilers and feel that they make what we do redundant in a sense, it would still hurt me more if there was no interest at all. Just wish they wouldn't be stuck everywhere and prevent me from joining any thread without getting them slapped in my face. orz

Anyways if you want to give me a morale booster.. just find people to help out. ☆
chancs
Project Editor

Post by chancs »

waaaa...such deep magical explainations are hurting my brain
EXM
Astral Realm

Post by EXM »

I can''t help you on finding translators, as I don't belong to that circle (I might join later on life, just no time now). Just got to say, you have mad respect from me (not that it will mean much to you) for dedicating your time and effort into sometimes one of the most thankless jobs ever, as most people just take it as a given these days that if it's popular, it'll be translated by someone eventually. I look forward to reading more of your translations on this series. Thank you for continuing.
UnnamedUnknown1
Astral Realm

Post by UnnamedUnknown1 »

larethian! Will you ever complete chapter 3 :3?! You left it at the most teasing teaser in the whole universe - my brain is going to explode! :cry:

Please and thank you ;'( (I read your circumstances briefly from the pages that followed here, so just wondering..)
chancs
Project Editor

Post by chancs »

UnnamedUnknown1 wrote:larethian! Will you ever complete chapter 3 :3?! You left it at the most teasing teaser in the whole universe - my brain is going to explode! :cry:

Please and thank you ;'( (I read your circumstances briefly from the pages that followed here, so just wondering..)
such strong emotions :) but be patient
larethian
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by larethian »

UnnamedUnknown1 wrote:larethian! Will you ever complete chapter 3 :3?! You left it at the most teasing teaser in the whole universe - my brain is going to explode! :cry:

The manga will reach it in 2 or 3 months. So just be patient. Anyway the fight lasted less than 2 pages. And then there's this crazy long section (more than 10 pages) talking about Tatsuya's CAD. I'll leave everything to suarhnir when she works on the manga. :lol:
UnnamedUnknown1
Astral Realm

Post by UnnamedUnknown1 »

NooooooOOooo! <goes to jump off a cliff> Can't live in this world anymore... It's use has run out.
seitsuki

Post by seitsuki »

Oh, don't be so dramatic.

My mid semester break started today so hopefully I can get a bit done. Aiming to finish 6 by this weekend, then move on as fast as I can (or as fast as my interest allows..) through the rest of vol 2. Disclaimer: "as fast as I can" does not mean it will be fast, or even remotely fast. There, I told you, so don't complain.
Dalam
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier
Favourite Light Novel: CSR

Post by Dalam »

That's entirely cool by me, so just update as you can. :D It's getting to be quite awesome in the manga, so naturally, like I've already posted, can't wait. XD
Find me on Hongfire if you want to chat more about stuff here. =V
nomiko
Astral Realm

Post by nomiko »

thank you for the this wonderful translations

Return to “Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei”