Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi

Enjoyed one of our teasers? tell us here

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

How do you find reading Kami-sama no Inai Nichiyoubi

It was good, please do more!
94%
It was interesting.
6%
Not as good as I thought.
No votes
Boring. Not touching it again.
No votes

Total votes: 121

Nurin
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi

Post by Nurin »

Okay, as craped asked, I(I don't have that powers though) won't allow more the discussion about edit here. This is from now on feedback thread only. Then, you guys want to oppen a GDoc or another thing only to discuss your updates and editions...?
Call me Nurin!

pygmalion
Kyonite - The Haruhi Pacifier

Post by pygmalion »

Nura rihan wrote:Okay, as craped asked, I(I don't have that powers though) won't allow more the discussion about edit here. This is from now on feedback thread only. Then, you guys want to oppen a GDoc or another thing only to discuss your updates and editions...?
I'll leave the decision to the translators, which they see as the best option for them.

One question: If we opened another thread for discussing edit, is it possible? Since after thinking a while, discussing on the forum like this still the best option. On GDocs, we never can tell who edit which once it's opened/shared. And I quite don't want to directly post the translation to the wiki page without being proofread or edited first.

If this possible, then I'd like to request that this thread is moved to a new thread solely for discussion, and we open one new plain thread for feedback, or the reverse: this kept as feedback, and we open new one for discussion.
MyProjectAlicization
Haruhiist Sensei

Post by MyProjectAlicization »

Ahhhhhhhhhh the agonizing pain of those kinds of talk pages -_-

If possible I would prefer a new thread... Google docs and such is just annoying to manage.

Hey Eth, if worst comes to worst, could we use your wikia?
I like stuff... Not much more to say...
pygmalion

Post by pygmalion »

MyProjectAlicization wrote:Ahhhhhhhhhh the agonizing pain of those kinds of talk pages -_-

If possible I would prefer a new thread... Google docs and such is just annoying to manage.

Hey Eth, if worst comes to worst, could we use your wikia?
Sure. Just open a thread for per part here.
Last edited by pygmalion on Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MochaCookies
Vice Commander Itsuki
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by MochaCookies »

Volume 2 Chapter 1 is complete.

MPA, that line literally means "Youki has done something to me which he needs to apologise for, and he's been apologising all this time". This is an observation by Ai, who's starting to wonder what that something Youki feels he needs to apologise for is.
Wingzx
Kyonist
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Wingzx »

MochaCookies wrote:Volume 2 Chapter 1 is complete.

MPA, that line literally means "Youki has done something to me which he needs to apologise for, and he's been apologising all this time". This is an observation by Ai, who's starting to wonder what that something Youki feels he needs to apologise for is.
Good work on this project guys. I really was happy to see someone was translating this LN cause im really addicted to the anime. i wish i could help but english is the only language i know but maybe when i learn japanese in the future ill be able to help..
cramped
Project Translator

Post by cramped »

If you set the setting as private and send invitation to ppl emails then when they edit you will see who did it. (BTW, use the annotate/comment function, it does help a lot)
Patron God of NTRed
Rohan123
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel: Ore No Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai!

Post by Rohan123 »

Hmm, I was away for a few days. Now that I'm back, I'm seeing all this talk about moving our discussions on edits to Google docs/talk pages/wikia. So...what's the final verdict?
Rohan123
Supreme Lord Temporal
Favourite Light Novel: Ore No Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai!

Post by Rohan123 »

I can't believe that the discussion for LN editing/TLC is being moved to a wikia off BT... We could have made another topic for it.
But anyway, since the deed's already done, I guess I will just edit on the BT chapter pages directly, since I can't be bothered to follow so many different forums/wikis/etc at once. :P
pygmalion

Post by pygmalion »

Rohan123 wrote:I can't believe that the discussion for LN editing/TLC is being moved to a wikia off BT... We could have made another topic for it.
But anyway, since the deed's already done, I guess I will just edit on the BT chapter pages directly, since I can't be bothered to follow so many different forums/wikis/etc at once. :P
Well that's was my first proposal, though, to open a new thread for discussion, but since I'm not sure how this forum works, so I don't make one out of the blue. That's why for a while we resort on using Kamisama wikia, while in the same time consluting to you sempais about this >.<
Nurin
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]

Post by Nurin »

I will try to find a way to make everyone happy, just wait a day or two, don't start doing things on your own out of blue. :lol:
Call me Nurin!

pygmalion

Post by pygmalion »

Nura rihan wrote:I will try to find a way to make everyone happy, just wait a day or two, don't start doing things on your own out of blue. :lol:
well that's exactly why I decided to move to wikia for a while :) Anyhow, I'll wait patiently with what will you get >.<
KuroiHikari
Fish Miner
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by KuroiHikari »

Let me check again, what's wrong with the wiki interface? The diff function makes looking at edit so much easier.
Nurin
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]

Post by Nurin »

Well, Kuro-kun, the things is, they want to discuss about the editions, as they have various people to check the translations, and they don't want to put the translations on the wiki without properly editing before. The point is, if they put on the wiki directly, they will go and edit that directly with out discussing, but they want to chose the edition which will switch more. :D
Call me Nurin!

MyProjectAlicization
Haruhiist Sensei

Post by MyProjectAlicization »

I don't trust my translations enou just to put it out there before editing and consulting etc.

Also it's troublesome to keep up with all the little edits and stuff that are made on the wiki since I wanna keep a master copy of the final version on my computer :/

Also, I've already told Nura and Eth this, but I do have an update ready that I will post when we get everything sorted. Might as well wait to get to edited anyway as I won't be able to update much in the next 2 weeks as I have school assessment on. Sorry guys :(

I'll still try get as much done as I can in Chinese class at school since we don't learn anything anyway, but I don't know how much that will be.
I like stuff... Not much more to say...

Return to “Teaser Feedback”