Altina the Sword Princess

Enjoyed one of our teasers? tell us here

Moderators: Fringe Security Bureau, Senior Editors, Senior Translators, Alt. Language Translator/Editor, Executive Council, Project Translators, Project Editors

Did did you like this translation?

Yes, I would like this to continue being translated
98%
Yes, I liked this translation
2%
Not Really (Please give a reason)
No votes
No (Please give a reason)
0%

Total votes: 464

Ulrick
Kyon's Imouto-Chan
Favourite Light Novel: Ahouka!

Re: Altina the Sword Princess

Post by Ulrick »

If you want to give thanks, go to his blog.
Ulrick
Kyon's Imouto-Chan

Post by Ulrick »

Ah, I have to thank again the translator.

Here is chapter 4:

http://skythewood.blogspot.sg/2014/10/ASP14.html

I was waiting for it :o . Be sure to thank properly the translator. :D :mrgreen:
Rozbujnix
Reader

Post by Rozbujnix »

Ulrick wrote:If you want to give thanks, go to his blog.
Sacredus
馬鹿月の衛星保障機構 [F.S.B]
Favourite Light Novel:

Post by Sacredus »

Can someone would be so kind to upload to wiki illustrations for further volumes? I know it's hosted project now, but lack of "Novel Illustrations" pages might be a problem for international translators (and I'm not talking about myself). I can't to do it because I don't have access to illustrations except that are on Skythewood page.

Edit: Also moving this topic to hosted subforum might be good idea since there are 3 whole volumes translated.
Enternal
Astral Realm

Post by Enternal »

Sacredus wrote:Can someone would be so kind to upload to wiki illustrations for further volumes? I know it's hosted project now, but lack of "Novel Illustrations" pages might be a problem for international translators (and I'm not talking about myself). I can't to do it because I don't have access to illustrations except that are on Skythewood page.

Edit: Also moving this topic to hosted subforum might be good idea since there are 3 whole volumes translated.
Well I recently started reading this novel and fell in love with it. So I have uploaded all illustrations so far up to volume 4. Then I ran across your post so I created an account here just to say that I planned on uploading the illustrations for the other volumes soon. Probably sometime this week. Btw, it's weird but my username is Enternal for the forum but the Wiki username I signed up is as MoonlitNights0S. This is just to clear any confusion.

Return to “Teaser Feedback”